• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 723 Views, 12 Comments

Son Of Sombra - Maximus W



A few years after King Sombra's defeat, the mane 7 just found out that he had a son. His name was Darko. He was about as powerful as his father. Will the Mane 6, Starlight, and Princess Celestia be able to stop him before Equestria is doomed?

  • ...
26
 12
 723

Research

After hearing what to do the Mane 8 head to their destinations as soon as possible. In the Crystal Empire, Rarity, and her lover-boy, Spike were in the library looking for whatever they can about Darko, Sombra's Son.

On their way to the library, a one of the crystal ponies noticed their hero, and yelled, "It's Spike the Brave and Glorious!" After all the other crystal ponies heard what happened, they all shrieked and ran towards Spike.

"Okay, Okay. Calm down, my beloved subjects." Spike stated.

"Do you mean our beloved subjects, Spike?" Someone said, and that someone was Princess Cadence, along side with her husband, Shining Armor.

"Oh, hello there, your majesties." Rarity greeted with a bow.

"It's good to see you guys again. Where are Twily and the others?" Shining Armor asked.

"They're looking for info about King Sombra's son" Spike answered.

"What?! Sombra has a child?!" Cadence asked with a surprised look on her face.

"Yes, and we were wondering if it's okay if we go into your library and see what we can find." Rarity kindly requested.

"Well, I never heard any info about Sombra having a kid of his own, but you're welcome to stay here as long as you want." Cadence answered while smiling."

"Cool! Thanks, guys!" Spike said while grinning.

"You're welcome, and tell Twily I said hi." Shining requested.

"As you wish." Rarity stated. After entering the library, they went to work as soon as possible.

"Anything yet, Spikey Wikey?" Rarity asked.

"Nothing yet." Spike answered with a frown on his face.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." The fashionista muttered. After a half an hour, Spike let out an excited cheer.

"What is it, Spike?!" Rarity asked surprised.

"I've found info about who we're up against!" Spike explained excitedly while holding a book that was titled, "Darko's Journal".

"That's wonderful! Now let's head back to HQ, tell the others, and then we'll know who we shall be battling!" Rarity announced as she took the book from Spike's claws with her magic.

One hour later, the others met back at the castle.

"So, any info?" Twilight asked with a serious look on her face.

As everyone except Spike and Rarity shook their heads with a frown, Rarity held the book way up high while screaming in excitement. Everyone else gasped.

To Be Continued...