• Published 9th Feb 2017
  • 734 Views, 12 Comments

Son Of Sombra - Maximus W



A few years after King Sombra's defeat, the mane 7 just found out that he had a son. His name was Darko. He was about as powerful as his father. Will the Mane 6, Starlight, and Princess Celestia be able to stop him before Equestria is doomed?

  • ...
26
 12
 734

Finding Information

As the sun rose upon the Castle Of Friendship in Ponyville, the mane 7 were having a peaceful morning. Rainbow Dash & Applejack were exercising outside, in the garden. Pinkie Pie, Rarity, & Fluttershy were making sure that the house was all cleaned up for visitors. In the library, Twilight, Starlight, & Spike are reading books, since they have nothing else to do at the moment.

Their peacefulness was disturbed when Spike belched a letter from Celestia. After reading the note, Twilight and her pupil rushed to the meeting table as did everyone else.

"Girls, we have a situation on our hooves." Twilight explained. After a few minutes of explaining the problem the others were surprised.

"So let me get this straight, King Sombra has a son?!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Sounds like it." Applejack answered.

"Oooh! This is going to be one crazy adventure! I'm so nervous-cited!" Pinkie yelled happily.

"You do know that nervous-cited isn't a word, right, darling?" Rarity asked.

"That's not the point, what matters is that we have to go to every single library in Equestria and find whatever there is about this Darko person." Starlight announced strictly.

"Starlight is right, girls. We have to get as many info about this pony. Therefore we will have to split up into teams. Spike & Rarity will head to the library in the Crystal Empire, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy will head to the library in Cloudsdale, Applejack & Pinkie will head to the nearby newly rebuilt library in Ponyville, and Starlight & I will go to the one in Canterlot." Twilight announced.

"I hope this will go by fast. I have animals to take care of." Fluttershy said softly.

"Come on, Flutters! This is going to be a blast!" Rainbow said to her yellow friend.

"I'm going back to the Crystal Empire?! It's going to be cool as all of the crystal ponies call me, " The Brave and Glorious Spike." Spike said while smirking handsomely.

"Yee-haw! This is gonna be fun!" Applejack said cheering.

"Alright girls, meet back here in three hours. Good Luck!" Twilight said while running out the door along side with the others. Little did they know, it was going to be a lot harder than they thought.

To Be Continued...