• Published 19th Jan 2017
  • 1,613 Views, 50 Comments

Equestrian Fugitive - AnonymousWriter



The most wanted criminal, convicted of numerous murders and other crimes tells the Royal Guard that is guarding his cell how he ended up in Equestria before he is given the death penalty

  • ...
5
 50
 1,613

Chapter 6: New Terrain, new obstacles, new stories and new frindships.

It was a fine evening in Equestria. The sun had risen to a fair height where Celestia was not necessary to use magic to raise it further and now it was up to Luna to raise her moon.

The sun was just higher than the castle towers in Canterlot. The points of the towers just touching the sun rays from a ponies perspective.

Meanwhile in the canterlot castle, two ponies were having a conversation. One of them were a stallion guarding a nationwide known criminal and the other pony was a mare, the ruler of the nation known as Equestria.

“You are well aware by now that he shall be executed within two weeks. I have ponies trying to work out a way of executing him.” The mare had told Night, the guard who had now been guarding the creature for the past week. Her hair, multiple colours, her fur pale like snow, cutie mark resembling a sun.

“I fully understand, is there anything I should do at all involving Ja- the fugitive?” Night said, stopping himself from saying his real name.

Unfortunately it was not affective, for Celestia had taken notice of what he was going to say.

“What were you going to say? Has he told you anything?” Celestia asked, turning suddenly darker in terms of personality. Walking closer to Night. Each step she took scared Night.

“N- no your majesty. He has not, I only stuttered that’s all.” Night replied with, hoping she would shrug it off.

Instead, Celestia leaned over him, glaring down at him, as if he was a criminal.

She then said “Well then you must learn to not stutter as much!” She began smiling again.

“Also yes, there is something you should do to him. Treat him with utmost disrespect, like he has done to many. He does not deserve friendship or love, for he has done the worst of hints in his past.” Celestia has said to Night, with a dark tone.

Night then said “I understand, thank you your majesty.”

And just like that, she smiled and trotted away as if nothing had ever happening.

Night had began to think that Jason were an innocent creature who had been misundertood by the creatures in the nation.

As he trotted to the cell where the creature was trapped in, he could hear yelling emanating from the other side of the thin and dark mossy cobblestone corridor he was inside of.

He began to trot faster, then it progressed into speed-trotting, then running as the shouting got louder. He could clearly hear Jason screaming, and not in an angry tone, but a scared tone.

—�—�—�—�—�—�—�-Jason POV—�—�—�—�—�—�—�

The guard that had been guarding me for a long time would always do this. He would hit me, kick me and hurt me in many ways. But now, the pain was more unimaginable than what I had ever experienced.

He had a stick and was continuously swinging at me with it.

“STOP!! JUST FUCKING STOP!!” I screamed.

However he kept on doing it, not stopping or even acknowledging that I had even said anything. He just kept doing it.

That was until a few seconds ago. Now the pain is going down. He is not hitting me anymore. I don’t know what has happened.

I get up slowly and see what has occurred whilst being in pain.

The stallion that was hitting me on the ground. The guard had stopped hitting me. I hated that guard.

At least the one that “guarded” me during the day.

The one that guards me during the night was standing over him. He had knocked him out and was currently using his horn to do something. I didn’t know what he was doing.

“What the fuck did you just do?” I asked.

Night just looked up at me and said “I am saving you bucking life.”

“... why don’t you just say fuck?” I ask.

“What does “fuck” even mean?” He asked.

“Don’t worry about it” I said to him.

“What are you doing right now?” I asked.

“Like I said, I’m saving your life.” He said.

“You know that is not what I mean.” I told him with an obvious careless tone and facial expression.

“Ok, I am trying to do a memory spell. It should erase his memory of what happened. So it will feel like he is waking up. Now quickly act like you are in bed!” He said to me.

“Alright.” I replied as I began sitting on the bed.

“Uuuhhh, what happened?” I heard the daytime guard ask as from what I could hear he was getting up from the ground.

“Sleeping on the job? I might have to report you for that!” I heard Night say in a convincing tone.

“Please don’t! I don’t want that!” The other guard replied frantically and fearfully.

“Then scram! It’s my shift now. Buck off!” Night screamed.

I could hear the other guard gallop away, shouting in fear. Shouting words like “I’m sorry” and “Please forgive me”.

I could hear Night laughing and I decided to start laughing as well. Eventually we both stopped laughing and started having a swift conversation. I felt like I was actually becoming friends with him.

Maybe not. I hope he will though, he is not like the other ponies. He is different.

He cares...

Like Dashie does...

————No ones POV—————

“I want to thank you for doing that, man.” Said Jason as he sat on his rusty metal bed, black and blue bruises all over him.

“Its ok, I am doing my job, and that is guarding you, not letting someone abuse you like that. I don’t even care if the princess or anyone wants me to hate you, no one deserves it, not even if they did something so bad that... that... uhhh.” Night was loosing him train of thought and at that point Jason began his reply.

“No, I don’t blame them for doing it, my race of beings would do it to someone who did the same things that the other ponies think I did all of that stuff for no reason.” Jason said.

“Think you did?” Night asked.

Jason turned his head to Night with a confused but also a tint of depression was also painted on his face.

“You think I did all the things they said I did on purpose?” Jason asked, tears forming, but barely.

“No it’s not that, it is because nopony told me your aside of the story of all of these things. Speaking of which, can you tell me the rest of the story?” Night asked.

“Oh yes.” Jason said.

“But the only things that really happened was hunting for food and building a campsite in Whitetail Woods.” Jason than added on.

“Oh.” Night said.

“Until I had met her.” Jason had then said, more happinesses in his voice.

“Who is her?” Night asked.

Jason looked up at Night.

“Rainbow Dash. She was the only one that understood me, of course it was hard to tell her at first but eventually-“ Jason said. Only to be cut off by Night.

“Wait wait wait wait... Rainbow Dash. The wonder bolt?” Night asked Jason.

Jason replied by nodding his head.

“So you are telling me that you persuaded a wonderbolt to not tell anyone or anything about yo-“ Night was then cut off.

“No, I did not persuade her. She understood me.” He said.

Night sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Whatever, so you made friends with wonder bolt that is insanely stubborn and did not tell anyone the whereabouts of the most wanted fugitive in Equestrias history?” Night had asked with humour obviously in his voice.

“Yes, but we became more than friends after a while.” Jason said.

“I have to tell you tomorrow Night dude, I’m tired.” Jason said lying down on his “bed”.

“Ok then, goodnight Jason, have a good sleep.” Night said.

“I try to.” Jason said.

Nothing was said for the entire night.

There was a lot of peace.

Morning came and Night left the castle and journeyed home. He knew that when he would return to the castle, he would hear an amazing story.

But for the meanwhile, Night was asked questions by his parents.

“So honey how was work today?” His mother asked.

“It was fine mom.” Night answered.

“What’s it like guarding a hardened criminal?” His Dad asked.

“It’s alright.” Night said to his dad.

But in his mind, he knew the real answer was not the same as the one he gave to his dad.

Author's Note:

It’s out now! YAY! Sorry for the huge delay :(. It is not that I lost interest, I genuinely forgot about the fan fiction and I am having trouble with the small bits of the story. I have a whole plan of what will happen. It will have a good ending, trust me. Stay with me and be patient, thank you all so much. Hi