• Published 19th Jan 2017
  • 1,613 Views, 50 Comments

Equestrian Fugitive - AnonymousWriter



The most wanted criminal, convicted of numerous murders and other crimes tells the Royal Guard that is guarding his cell how he ended up in Equestria before he is given the death penalty

  • ...
5
 50
 1,613

Chapter 4: Strange Behaviour...

Night was approaching the castle, looking up at them, the sun was barely visible now, as the moon began to rise. The darkness of the tall structure loomed over him.

He walked through the massive golden doors he had walked through so many times before. But something really amazing happened. Princess Celestia was walking through the halls directly at him.

He tried not to scream in excitement as he kept a straight face. She was one metre away from him. He could feel her hair radiate, it made him feel that she was powerful.

He bowed to her and said "Princess, it is an honour to meet you for the first time.". Princess Celestia smiled and said "It is an honour to meet you as well, Night. But there are things we have to discuss." Celestial voice changed to a colder tone.

"So I have heard that you are the guard who is watching The despicable creature, am I correct?" Princess Celestia had asked Night.

"Yes, your majesty." Night had replied with. Night had actually began to think that the other Ponies were being slightly harsh on the creature that was captured.

"Well I must announce to you that if that criminal ever releases information to you, directly inform me at the time your shift ends." She then replied back.

"Has he said anything to you?" Celestia asked Night.

Night was about to say everything that the creature had done and told him, when a he started to disagree in his head about the dean of telling him.

"Well?" Celestia asked with boredom and a hurrying manor.

"No, your majesty, it has not released any information at all. But if he does, where would I let you know?" Night asked.

"The place where I usually am, my throne room." She answered.

"Good luck guarding the creature Night." She said after.

And with that, she walked off as if nothing had happened. Night stood there, realising that he had just spoken to probably the most powerful being in all of Equestria.

He then started silently cheering and ran up to solitary confinement, still cheering silently.

His cheering stopped. He saw that the creature was in a bad state.

"Are you okay?" Night decided to ask.

The creature stayed silent. It turned around and looked at him, like a deer in headlights he turned around while screaming as if he had had his limbs torn off.

"FUCKING HORSES EVERYWHERE, I FUCKING HATE THEM. HATE HATE HATE HATE HA-" Then suddenly, as if it was struck by lightning, he fell on the floor and passed out.

Night galloped out of the room calling out for help, as for all, he needed to help him.

Night had started to notice things. Some things that to him were not right. Everything he had been witnessing. The talk with the princess, the way she said to speak to her if he said the slightest thing to tell her immediately. The way she spoke gave him chills.

Then there was the fugitive. What had they done to him that day? What did they do to make him scream like that?

Everything he was experiencing was strange.

And he was going to get to the bottom of it.

Author's Note:

This chapter was extremely short. It was originally double the size that it is now. The next part will be out soon. Have a good day/night/evening/morning!:raritywink: