• Published 19th Jan 2017
  • 1,618 Views, 50 Comments

Equestrian Fugitive - AnonymousWriter



The most wanted criminal, convicted of numerous murders and other crimes tells the Royal Guard that is guarding his cell how he ended up in Equestria before he is given the death penalty

  • ...
5
 50
 1,618

Chapter 2: The Prisoner

It had been 3 months since Night had started as a recruit of the Royal guards. He would watch and Guard the violent Ponies in exchange for 100 bits a day.

He went to his employer and had a chat with him after he had finished his shift for one of the many prisoners in the cells.
The employer was a unicorn with a red coat and orange mane which was folded over to one side.

"I have gotten you the biggest deal you can get in your life!" His employer said with enthusiasm

"Oh yeah? And who might this be?" Night asked.

"Do you know that massive fugitive? The most wanted criminal in Equestria?" He asked.


Night knew exactly who he was talking about. The strange creature that had caused murder which is very punishable in Equestria. It meant the hanging, no matter what.

"What, the hairless pink thing? Good thing he was caught and brought in, horrible freak of nature, of course I know about it." Night replied.

"Great! Because you will be watching it until it is executed which is on the 6th of July, he is up in solitary confinement." Nights employer replied.

Night had a look of worry on his face. This criminal was in the newspaper articles everywhere. Such as when it first ever killed a Pony walking in the Everfree forest. Or when he stole 2 years worth of food in 2 days in multiple towns while everyone in the stores were held as hostages.

This creature was the first creature to ever commit mass murder for thousands of years.

Nights employer noticed the look on his face and tried to comfort him. He sighed before saying "Look, I understand this is a big thing for you Night but you have come such a long way. You can't just work up something big and stop! If there is anyone that could do this, it's you. Now good luck!" And with that, his employer walked away whistling a tune.

Night slowly walked up the stairs to solitary confinement with worry. He thought of how respected he was for his work and how he was thought to be able to take this massive job of taking care of the most wanted criminal ever in Equestria.

He noticed how all of the stairs started to get more eroded. Which started to bother him to the extent that his legs started wobbling like jelly.

When he approached the cell he noticed a few things. The cell was small, had bars all around it and only had a bench and a toilet. He saw the creature, the creature was awfully malnourished and had wire like fur on its head. It had a lot of hair on its face and had barely any hair on the rest of its body.

The creature looked at him and Night quickly looked away in disgust and fear when he remembered that this creature had murdered innocent Ponies.

Night heard the creature smirk. "You think I am a freak, am I correct?" The beast said.

"Shut up, freak, I know what you are and you deserve to be killed, thankfully that is happening." Night said back coldly to the beast.

"Nice to meet you too. I hate horses, all of them. Why do you reckon we should be friends?" The creature questioned Night.

Night had started to put his things down that he was carrying with him and replied with "I don't."

"Well, I would really enjoy if we talked abo-" "Shut up, thing." Night coldly cut off.

"You aren't like the other ones. No your different. Very very different." The creature said.

Night had gotten very agitated, he had assumed that the creature was insulting him by calling him different.
"Don't call me different, your the only different thing in this world, a freak of nature. Now give me a reason on why I shouldn't just ignore you for these few days you have left on this planet."

The creature looked at him with saddened eyes. "I could tell you a story." It said.

"What type of story? A story of how you murdered innocent Ponies? Ugh Your horri-" "NO!" Night asked when cut off by the creature.

"I could tell you a story of how I ended up here..."

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter :fluttershysad: but I promise that this is just the beginning of a series that you might come to find enjoyable! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!