• Published 13th Dec 2016
  • 1,763 Views, 78 Comments

Ponies in war - General Sparky



Ponies are meant to be thought that war was never going to happen, little that they know that the opposite is actually true. How would they react to the horrors of war? And could they even make it back to Equestria?

  • ...
20
 78
 1,763

Secrets in the chain of command

Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance usually was absent during High Command's meetings as they need to be doing some Princess stuff.

The Princesses will only join the meeting if there is a big military exercise or if the country is on the state of war.

The head of these meetings is usually Sparky or Twilight, they are usually the ponies that decide things in the Equestrian military.

But within the High Command, there are commanders that is always pushing for more advanced military equipment, like more leopard2SG Main Battle Tanks(MBT), or build some of the newer F-16SG fighter jets. These were usually not approved by Sparky and Twilight. But this does not mean that they did not amass these military equipments secretly.

One of these commander is Brigadier General Rainy Shimmer, more commonly known as Rain, Rain wanted more of these military equipment so as to out produce any nation, including the United states of America(USA), so that Equestria would win in any war with any nation. (which he expects to happen sometime soon)

Rain has managed to convince several commanders to join her campaign in the name of 'protecting Equestria'. These commanders managed to convince their armies to start to produce these weapons of morden war.

Many of these weapons are amassed in secret. Some of these weapons includes T-14 Armata and M1A3 Abrames MBT, F-16 fighter jets and Chinhook Helicoptors.

These weapons were all bulit underground, but effective should they be needed.

Due to the fact that these were ammased in secret means that Sparky, Twilight and the princesses do not know about the event.

By the time the carrier was comissoned, every commander but Sparky and Twilight in High Command was in Rain's group.

Due to the amount of commanders under Rain's control, Sparky and Twilight tried their best to mantain balance of power in High Command.

Rain's group which was known as Delta force by Sparky and Twilight, has switched thier groups objective.

Due to their massive build up of arms, Delta Force became more aggressive. With this new agressive stance, more commanders started wanting war with the USA. Once this superpower was taken care of, they could start to take over other nations on Earth.

Sparky and Twilight stopped Delta Force every time they tried to delcare war on USA. Which make Delta Force change tatics. Delta Force will wait for the right moment to strike.


High Command HQ, a few days before the carrier's voyage

"Rain, the portal reopened." a Colonel reported.

"Just on time, get me the commanders of the 4 battleships escort."

"Yes, ma'am!"

The commanders of the 4 battleships are: Sunset Shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Sunburst and Twinkle Rosemary.

They came soon after they recieved the order.

"Rain, they are here."

"Good, tell them to wait in the planing room."

"Yes, ma'am!"


Planing room

"Why do you want us here,Rain? I thought we have done everything that you ordered us to do." Starlight asked.

"I asked you to come here is to tell you ponies a change of plans."

There was no response from the battleship commanders ao Rain continued.

"The portal has opened. I want you ponies to lead Independence throught the portal, make sure that they reach the other side and join Germany's war effort." She paused, as if she just realises something. "No, make them join Japan's instead."

"What are you talking about Rain? Germany is not at war and neither is Japan currently."

"The portal will lead you ponies into WW2, which means that Germany and Japan is at war. I want Independence to join Japan's war effort, or even better, join the srike in Pearl Habour."

"Is that all?" Starlight asked nervously.

"No. All of your battleships should participate in Japan/ Germany/ Italy's war effort in the Battle of the Atlantic or in the Mediterianean sea."

"Yes, ma'am!" echoed across the room.

"Good, all of you may leave now."

Rain is planing something that will change WW2 forever but that depends on whether Sparky and Twilight will let her do it.

Author's Note:

1) A short chapter that kind of explains the subsequent chapter and battles that will occur soon. 2) Please leave constructive comments on how I can improve the story for you guys.
3) Next chapter: Equestrian-German alliance Trailer: Sparky and Twilight agrees to join Germany in its war effort, but not in the way that most ponies/ huamans would.:pinkiecrazy:
That is all, General Sparky out.