• Published 29th Nov 2016
  • 2,729 Views, 74 Comments

Rarity the Enslaver - Penalt



Rarity has some very special plans for her friends involving leashes, collars and cages.

  • ...
50
 74
 2,729
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 37 )

the power of friendship isn't what defeatd Chrysalis

Yeah, after all in the last chapter Chrysalis in Rarity's form left that note and everything, AJ will figure out that it's Chrysalis and not Rarity even if she hadn't wrote that note, after all AJ can tell when a pony lies to her and Chrysalis was lying to her while morphed like Rarity so they will find both Twilight and Fluttershy soon, after all Twilight is an Alicorn and once that drug wears off then she is going to blow her top and kill those buyers before heading off to kill those who bought Fluttershy too before returning home.

heh, I like this, Suri got what was coming to her. I do hope there is an ending where the changeling magic is found and Rarity is cleared tho. And I do hope the girls make it back on their own, Twilight's a capable mare by herself, thank you very much.

7773901 That was Suri, not Chrysalis, disguised as Rarity.

7773941 I see, well I got a bit confused and everything, well then I hope that Suri and Chrysalis both get captured and that the other Mane 6 and the Princesses find out that it was NOT Rarity who did this to Twilight, Fluttershy and Applejack.

id love to know how they are gone forever cause if you dont think luna or celestia will drop a star or solar flare to get them back your an idiot

7774024 You did read Chrysalis's reply...right?

“Now that the Princesses have an idea where to look, I have no doubt Sparkle and Fluttershy will be rescued soon."

Apologies to Damaged and Cross Lament for not letting them edit this first.

Oh, we suffered still. The corrections are waiting in Discord for you! :trixieshiftright:

I like the villain revealed; she was the only one who could have been convincingly knowledgeable about fashion to pull that impersonation off.

The idea that framing Rarity will destroy their friendship is kind of flimsy; mostly because it's so out of character, and though they'll likely not realize Suri was involved they already know shapeshifters have it out for them.

7774146 Ya just couldn't let it be could ya. But thanks tho. I surprisingly learned quite a bit writing this.

7774145 I've always felt that in some ways Fluttershy is the strongest and most dangerous one of them all. It's poked out a few times during the show, where we've seen if Fluttershy has cause there is nothing that will stand in her way from what she feels is right.

"There are three things all wise ponies fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle mare."

So, did Suri really tell Applejack the truth about Twilight's and Fluttershy's location? If so, why? I have a feeling the truth will come out but like Chrysalis said, the damage has already been done. Equestria is going to need a new set of heroes because this team is basically dead.

Clever ending, though you had my hopes up all six of them would get some thorough training and follow-up chapters. :twilightsmile:

7774219

It's not that she was strong, or even that she could be scary or make threats. It's that she sounded like an edgy anime OC or something.

7778673 Fair enough. I wanted Flutters to make it clear she was coming back, no matter what. I missed the mark on that.

I am sure that there are potions or spells that will force someone to tell the truth. All it would take is for Rarity to be forced to tell the truth, and Suri's whole plan would be destroyed.

7792783 Truth potions can only make you reveal what you know. Rarity has been unconscious all this time. She knows nothing...

7793140

That's the point.

7793140 Exactly she knows that she has been kidnapped and has been out of the loop for some time. and know absolutely NOTHING of what has happened.
And sincerely... once Luna gets involved she COULD have checked the dreams of Rarity to see what was happening...
The implications of Dream Surfing are quite often underestimated

7822528 even so Rarity business would go down the drain. She wouldn't get another customer if the public finds out which they will and they friendship is broken and probably take a long time to fix if it ever does fix

7825523
Hm, we are talking of EQUESTRIA.
Where even the god of chaos who messed up the whole world, betrayed everybody just for shit & giggles got forgiven and accepted back without ANY backlash...
Once it's clear that it WASN'T Rarity I definitely doubt that there would be any problem...

Mostly I like this story simply because it doesn't have the usual asinine plotholes stories like this use to carry on. Most of the time, the ponies in these stories are too damn stupid to see what's happening until it's far too late, and the story would end with all five heading off to lifetime enslavement while Rarity goes off to sell probably the whole damn town without anyone even figuring out what's happening. Here, they figure out what's going on within a reasonable time frame and put a stop to it, though not without some damage done. So kudos for that!

7842976
I agree, this is solidly written, well thought out, and a rather enjoyable piece of erotic fiction. I've said it before, but the difference between erotic and clop is the balance between story/writing and sex. The focus on the latter here makes this erotica, and well written erotica at that.

7947512 though the well-written aspect of it makes me almost sorry we didn't take the plunge and try just a wee bit more clop

7947589
I think for that the story would need to have continued a bit, since everything done seemed to be exactly right, we would have needed a victim in which more sex would've made sense. Mmm, my money would be on Rainbow Dash, someone who could easily be talked into allowing herself to be bound for sexy times.

Hmmm, speaking of Dash, ever seen Bad Girl Twilight? Fun story, too bad the author isn't around any more, as the cliff hanger could easily lead to more fun.

7947689 actually, "Rarity" noted she was looking forward to coming down for fun times with Twilight later, so there's your opening right there.

Also, I think it's awesome Suri got hers in the end too, selfish stuck-up bitch. Rarity shows you for the liar and thief you are, and you try and sell her and her friends into a lifetime of slavery? I want a sequel where Rarity single-hoofedly saves her friends, proves her innocence, maybe feels a couple of them up like a BAMF while saving them, then saves Suri from Chrysalis for the express purpose of booting her ass herself all up and down the Badlands and personally throwing her into a hole beneath the dungeons of Canterlot.

Boom. "Rarity the Freedom Runner"

7947702
Ooo, good catch, I did forget that. Hmmm, how about this scenario (and I hope the author reads this comment):

Rarity sighed as she locked the door of the boutique for the last time. A sign sat in the window, two signs actually, one advertising a going out of business sale, another saying that she'd left town but would return. The spells had proven that she hadn't done those awful things to her friends, she had no memory of the events, nor had her memory been erased. Likewise she hadn't been brainwashed, but still the doubts remained, a wedge driven between her and her friends... not just her friends, but all of Ponyville. Without the support of her friends, the Elements were broken and Equestria was undefended. Many would benefit from such a turn of events, but only one had threatened to do this; Chrysalis, and she would answer for it. Sure, finding a shape shifter would be hard, but Rarity had proven her detective skills before, and she would once again, she would find Chrysalis, and return harmony to the land.

I picture her taking Chrysalis down, I think Rarity is quite capable of it, especially with the right motivation... And perhaps the Alicorn Amulet, and then dragging Suri back to testify as to what really happened.

7947744 quick overview of Twi and Flutters recounting what they went through, little bit of reconciliation there, and BOOM! Story.

7947744
7947748

Thanks for your words, both of you, and you present an interesting sequel chapter, if not entire sequel story, idea. I think I've said before in these comments but I was in a very angry and just mean headspace when I wrote the first chapter. There is a story out there called "Slaver Rarity" that annoyed me because it has almost nothing to with Rarity. My anger and annoyance with that story merged, and I had one of those writing savant moments I occasionally have, where a story literally just pours out of me.

Per Ardua, Ad Astra was like that. So was Loving the Nightmare, although Door Belle managed to jerk me short and insisted on no less than three expansions and do-overs on that..

But, I digress. For me to write a sequel to this, even one with an as intriguing idea as yours would require me to get into that angry place again. I rule nothing out, but it may be awhile before I do it, particularly as I have two major projects on the go right now.

7947768
I'm not sure how angry a place you would have to be for a justice story, which is what I was picturing, its certainly different than this after all.

7947773 Point, but for now, consider this as having a home in my "ideas" file

7947768 Oh I know those moments all too well. "The Great and Powerful Trixie Rises," and a few more private stories, are all a product of that rush

7757110

Rainbow's Loyalty could sense something is wrong with the tea

What

8189198 Yah, that was somewhat OOC for Fluttershy.

A clever ploy!

This is an absolutely excellent thriller. Hats off.

Login or register to comment