• Published 29th Jul 2011
  • 4,218 Views, 50 Comments

Hikarus Freedom - 20percentcooler

  • ...
4
 50
 4,218

Epilogue

Epilogue.
---------------

Vinyl walked toward the nicely dressed stallion who was by the front counter.
"Excuse me?"
"Ah yes? How can I help you?"
"Yes, I am looking for a "Storm Ray?"
"Ah yes that is me, what can I help you with?"
"Oh so you are the one huh. Good to know. I got something for you."
"Something....for me?"
"Yeah."

Vinyl took a sharp swing at Storm's face and punched him on the side of his snout sending him crashing down onto the floor.

"You're a loser. Go buck some dead trees you foal!"

Cobalt walked out from around the corner.

"VINYL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!"

"Something that I've wanted to do for a while now." Said Vinyl with a smirk.
"Now come on, we're checking out of this place and going to that other place across town. I don't support losers like this little paper cut."

"Paper cut?"
"Yeah yeah I don't know, I'm out of insults sue me, lets go."

And with that, Vinyl and Cobalt trotted out the door leaving Storm on the ground feeling quite miserable.

=============================================

Thanks to all who stuck with me through this entire thing! It was my first attempt at a fanfic and I hope you all enjoyed. So much of this fic is based off of real people and real events in my life, as well as other influences like dreams, ideas, things I wanted to happen, and even from ideas from fellow bronies.

I hope to continue to grow as a writer and write more fics that all can enjoy.

I can say that I have already started working on my next fic, so keep an eye out for that in the future.

Anyways, thanks for reading, and Ill see yall soon!


J

Comments ( 3 )

I love this. And to be quite honest, I think I love you. :twilightsheepish:

I honestly think this was great work and I've never seen such a tearjerker. The natural flow of energy and emotion... the plot development... all just great. I read A LOT of stories on fimfiction, but this one definitely is on my top 5. I guess its just I can relate to this story so much. The life I live now is just the same, and I feel the same emotions you described: the rush of freedom, the liberty to make your own decisions. I have the same craving for dubstep, trance, and hell... any electronic song. You strung the right cords in my heart, and did something no other author has managed to do to me; you made me appreciate the great life I have now.

I am confused as to why this received low ratings, for I see so much potential in this story and you pulled it all together great. Your writing technique is better than most authors, and you obviously have standards set for grammar and spelling. I'm also happy to see this story mention glowsticking (one of my favorite dances) and have a great romance. In the end, I'll track you, throw a mention of this story in mine, and follow your work.
Take it easy mate. -FrostBite

P.S. I know I probably sound like a little colt when I say this, but a sequel to this would be AMAZING. I think I would never be as excited for a sequel of a story as this.

a sequel would be awesome i agree. i'd like to know what ended up happening to Hikaru's father among other things.

P.S.: this story got me into glowsticking, i still suck but thanks for the introduction to the art.:pinkiesmile:

This was a pretty nice story, though I was hoping for some closure between Hikaru and his dad :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment