• Published 20th Aug 2016
  • 396 Views, 2 Comments

A Pegasus' Past - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 2
 396

Epilogue

“I am really sorry for what my sister made me do, everypony. Can you ever forgive me?” Fluttershy pleaded while looking down.

“It’s okay, Fluttershy. I know you wouldn’t get that strong to break that wall and throw me”

“Yeah, I know you would never try to break my arm or give me a black eye”

“I know I may have deserved that because of how much I took you for granted”

“It’s okay, darling. I’m just glad Twilight stopped her before doing something serious”

Bunny hugged the mare. “I knew you were innocent”

Twilight approached the mare, and hugged her. “You let her control your body for me?”

“I didn’t want to lose you”

Twilight faced the mare. “Atleast she came in handy, for that one time”

“And you won’t be swindled anymore by the ponies you buy food from” Spike said.

“Or never see that that monster Iron Will ever again” Rarity chuckled.

Bunny joined in. “Besides, if you miss her someday, I got this back after the spell was done” she waved the necklace infront of the couple. “She said even if she is no longer here, you have her necklace as a remembrance so, here”

Fluttershy stared at the pedant for a while, then at Bunny. She took it from Bunny. The necklace still had the same engraved cutie marks on it. She smiled. “Thank you, Bunny”

“May I?” Twilight asked, levitating the necklace.

Fluttershy nodded.

The Pegasus turned around, lifting her mane with her hooves. Twilight levitated the necklace around her neck, brought the two ends together, and closed the clasps on each side. As she let go, so did Fluttershy.

“Thank you”

Fluttershy looked at the pendant one last time; it shimmered in the moonlight.

It’s okay, sis.

Comments ( 2 )

That was a good story. And very well written.

7513157
Thank you! :twilightsmile: That means a lot!

Login or register to comment