• Published 20th Aug 2016
  • 396 Views, 2 Comments

A Pegasus' Past - Hazel_Hester777

  • ...
 2
 396

The First Signs

Bunny was being frightened by the Vision she was having; she knew it meant something bad was gonna happen. She saw what looked like another Fluttershy inside Fluttershy, a mirror, a pile of rumble that was once a house, and a small box.

Immediately, she woke up from fright, all pale. “Fluttershy, something’s coming”

“What was that, Bunny?” Fluttershy called out to her apprentice. The mare stood in the doorway, a bowl of carrots in her hoof.

Bunny shook off the feeling. “N-nothing! I…I just had a Vision”

Fluttershy set the bowl down infront of her apprentice. “Really? What did you see?”

Bunny tried to recall what she saw, though the slight thought of it always gave her a shiver. “Something bad”

“Oh, I’m pretty sure it will be alright. Now eat your breakfast, we have a busy day ahead of us”

Bunny was confused for a moment. That was when Fluttershy hummed a small tune into her ear. At first, Bunny’s sight flashed red and back to normal. But she wasn’t affected.

Nonetheless, she decided to play along. “Fine”, saying so, she proceeded to eat her breakfast.

________________________________________

“Oh, but I’m pretty sure you’ll like it. You’ll see” Fluttershy’s voice echoed along the corridor.

Bunny had already finished her breakfast when she heard what sounded like Fluttershy talking to herself. Thinking it was just one of her fits, she walked down the stairs in silence to investigate. When she saw what was going on, her pupils shrunk.

There, infront of the mirror, sat Fluttershy. But she saw something else; the reflection seemed to not be in sync like her. But what she said horrified the alien.

“I hope you’ve missed me, Equestria” her eyes then opened, she herself grinned but her reflection seemed to be in shock. “Because now I’m back”

Bunny ran back upstairs, or floated for that matter. She went back into her room and slowly closed it.

“That can’t be real…I must be just imagining”

Her day had just begun

________________________________________

“Oh Angel, please just be a good rabbit and eat your salad” Fluttershy begged. But her pet rabbit only looked at her with scorn.

Bunny always expected this to happen.

Fluttershy then approached her pet. “Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I forgot to sing your favorite song before you eat”

Angel looked at her with a confused look. But the mare had already hummed the same tune in his ear. Bunny sensed from afar that he saw the same flashing of red in sight. But she felt something else; almost as though Angel was being brainwashed. She was about to dismiss her feeling, but then…the strange happened.

Angel ate the salad.

________________________________________

“Fluttershy, are you feeling well today?” Bunny asked as she was dragged along by her friend via leash.

“Why yes, I’m fine, Bunny. Why are you asking?” the mare replied.

“Because I did notice that you seem to act a little…different lately”

“Well, like my sister always told me ‘a little sleep and you feel better’”

“I don’t get it”

Fluttershy looked a little annoyed at first. But then, that was when they heard what sounded like screaming. Screams for help. Both knew who’s it was; Twilight’s! Bunny followed the sound, which led to an alley.

“Twilight? Oh my Celestia!” Fluttershy cried when she saw her marefriend. There, right infront of her, was Twilight. But she was being strangled by Iron Will, who had his two goat bodyguards with him.

“Ah! Fluttershy, the little doormat who got away from paying, how nice to see you again! I expected you here on such short notice when your lover began screaming for help” Iron Will said, he slowly released his grip on Twilight. It was just enough to allow her to breath.

“Fluttershy, Bunny, run!” Twilight yelled frantically.

“It’s okay Twilight, we’ll get you out. Iron Will, why are you doing this? And why Twilight?!”

“Why, because I want that you pay me for my lessons. And I decided to lure you here by the screams of, no other than, the one you love!”

“You said that one will only pay if satisfied, I wasn’t satisfied!”

“It’s true; your lessons only turned her into a monster!” Bunny joined in.

“And I see you also brought the little rabbit apprentice that the princess casted a spell on in order for her to talk”

“Leave Twilight and Bunny out of this! This is between you and me!”

“I doubt it. As a matter of fact, goats!”

The goats then went up to Fluttershy, but they were aiming for Bunny. The little apprentice just growled at them.

Fluttershy didn’t know what to do. "Don't you dare lay a hoof on her!"

"As you wish then." Iron Will squeezed Twilight’s neck. This time it wasn't a squeak that escaped her lips but a scream. She howled in agony and she couldn't but wonder if this were the type of pain she'd helped Fluttershy face recently.

"Stop it!" Fluttershy screamed. She was crying again, but there was no joy behind those tears. Iron Will only responded by laughing.

Want my help? Poison Rose chimed in.

No! Fluttershy screamed back.

He's going to kill Twilight, Fluttershy!

Oh no he's not.

Not if you let me help. Open yourself to me and I can end all of this. Her voice was layered with honey again as it had before.

Fluttershy couldn't focus on Twilight's screams and on Poison Rose at once. Nor was she able to hear Bunny’s growling at the goat bodyguards. She was overwhelmed and the situation wasn't helping her fight off Poison Rose at all.

I can't trust you! Fluttershy screamed internally.

You don't have a choice! Besides, I’m your sister!

Then something happened that settled the deal. In mid-air between her screams Twilight opened her eyes and turned her head to Fluttershy. She whispered softly "Help me..." It was like reliving that night, only with reversed roles. When Fluttershy felt as though she were going to die of sadness of how they thought Pinkie killed Bunny. Twilight had saved her and now when Twilight is the one who needed help Fluttershy was powerless.

Fine, just give Bunny the command; don’t let him hurt Twilight.

Her heart broke and she felt as though she died right there. Her emotions shut off and she retreated into the darkness of her mind. She let go and gave Poison Rose control. Immediately, her cutie mark became the combination of hers and Fluttershy’s. Poison Rose faced up to the menace, no fear in her eyes.

“Bunny…” she called, imitating her sister’s tone. The alien turned her attention. “It’s time to attack!”

The alien didn’t hesitate; she stopped from mere growling to already biting. The goats scrambled for a hiding place, but it was too late.
Iron Will tried to stop the rabbit from going crazy, but Poison Rose already kicked him in the face. That caused him to drop Twilight. It happened all too fast. Bunny was going nuts while Poison Rose repeatedly attacked Iron Will. Eventually, he gave up and ran away, along with his two injured goats.

“And if you even think about hurting us again, I’M GONNA TEAR YOU LIMB FROM LIMB!” Poison Rose shouted.

Bunny shook her head as though she woke up from a dream. “Remind me to never do that again”

Poison Rose then turned her attention to Twilight. I have to pretend to be my sister

The Pegasus then rushed towards Twilight, faking care. “Oh, Twilight. My dearest, are you okay?”

“I’m fine, just a little bruise” she stopped. “Hang on; did you just call me ‘dearest’?”

“Why? You don’t like it?”

“SLEEP!” Bunny shouted in Poison Rose’s ear, which caused the mare to black out.

“Bunny, what did you do that for?” Twilight asked.

“No time to explain, RUN!”