• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 3,358 Views, 122 Comments

Lord Of ARMs - Xenoguyver



Displaced story. Guy went to his first ever con as what he thought of as one of the coolest but not so well known characters in video games. Then, he ended up in Equestria. What the hell just happend?

  • ...
12
 122
 3,358

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry everyone. After several years, and no return from my muse, I'm afraid that this story will have to be cancelled. Chances are I MIGHT do a remake but have it NOT be a Displaced story. I also need to plan out how the story will go, but considering I have several mental disorders (One of them being ADD) and trying to deal with life as well, I won't hold my breath.

Again everyone who read this so far and liked it, I'm very sorry.

Comments ( 22 )

It's all cool things like this happen all the time. I also know what mental disorders are like I also have add and have tried to wright but always lost ingress almost immediately so I'm glad to know you did better than me at wrighting.

Well it fun while it lasted. I wish you luck and I hope you get things straighten out in your life.

10075692

I can honestly say that it may have been short lived, but it was rather fun to write this.


10075732
Thanks. I kinda jumped into this without planning anything out. Gonna have to work on that. IF my ADD allows me to.

RIP
Here lies a good story
May it find a place among the shelves of other stories never to be finished

This is what I was talking about the story's need to be burned to move on in a way. So they could find peace at last.

10075958

There MIGHT be a chance it will be redone like I said, just not as a Displaced story like it is here.

Well, you tried your best. While it's sad to see this disappear into the void, it's more important that you take care of yourself. No point in trying to force the fic to continue if there is no inspiration or the want to continue. That way lies disappointment and stress

10076698

Oh believe me. I've seen many fanfics that have gone that route and the result is the story itself suffering MAJORLY.

sigh*

i know you sayd its gona be redone as another story without displacemant but.....

to me its still the end of this universe so it can be discarded and replaced with a compleatly new one.......

so this story is actualy dead now and im gona place it on the "dead story's" shelf

10707598

I understand. And believe me, it hurts me as well that this is dead. I'm sorry to have disappointed you.

sigh* its fine your the author and im glad to just get a glimps into that universe...

but id have realy liked to know what the endgame plan yoused to be for this story IF you deside to NOT do another version of it


also im not disapointed since this wuld have had to ended aventualy so i dont mourn the passing of it but i acsept the knolage i gained from it and confirm that its dead while saluting it then i move on

.... its the way it always has bin.. and always will be

10712925

Well for the ending battle, I planned something similar to the Avengers Endgame Portal scene, only instead of JUST the native sapient species of the MLP world like the Yaks, Ponies, Dragons, Griffons and so on? All the local monsters like the native Hydras, Timberwolves, Manticores and all the others join them in fighting the invading armies of the Metal Demons while Guy goes up against the Metal Demon Mother.

sounds like a reved up version of doom exept with hundred player multiplayer

and plused kinda like noa's ark from the bibal with all of the animals coming together and doing stuff and this time its salying deamons doomslayer stile

10713585

More like fighting an alien invasion. The Metal Demons are called that but they are actually space aliens from the first Wild Arms game.

smiles*

but its still a one sided rip and tear isint it?

10715558

Not really.

The thing is, Mother, the Metal Demon leader? SHE'S the one who destroyed the Metal Demon homeworld because to her "Destruction is Beauty And Perfection". The Metal Demons that arrived on Filgaia never knew that until they revived her.

And she's VERY damn powerful. Guy's fight with her in this story wouldn't have been a one sided massacre. He's NOT the Doom Slayer. It would've been the most difficult fight he's ever had.

And that was the point of what I described earlier. It was ALL life native to the MLP world working together to fight to protect their HOME and SURVIVE.

ok so its akin to if satin was a real deal in the doom-verse and actualy faut with the actual deamons and is capabul of killing the doomslayer

but untill then its rip and tear for the main charicatars am i rhite?

10715671

No. No it isn't. I mean, it's a great escapist type story what you're thinking of, but it's not what I planned for my story.

Also, you might want to check what you're typing. It was almost painful to read with how you misspelled multiple words.

sigh*

i know i am bad at liturature half the time but i honestly cant help it.... its mostly genetic since my dad cant rhite worth a krap and my mom can do alot of languages...

also i was just spitballing and you can youse what i come up with any way you want or just ignore it..

its all up to you realy also i think at least two words so far are misspedled but i most of the time just sound words out if i dont instinctualy know how to spell a word

10717136

Understandable. And I appreciate the suggestions.

Login or register to comment