• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 3,357 Views, 122 Comments

Lord Of ARMs - Xenoguyver



Displaced story. Guy went to his first ever con as what he thought of as one of the coolest but not so well known characters in video games. Then, he ended up in Equestria. What the hell just happend?

  • ...
12
 122
 3,357

Chapter 3

Author's Note:

Jeez. My story was better than I thought apparantly considering how many are now following this and added it to their favorites list. Glad you all approve.

Well, hope you all like this chapter.

And again, constructive criticism is MUCH appreciated if any of you have any to give.

I also just realized that I forgot to ask this the last two chapters. Along with the constructive criticism, reviews/comments would also be appreciated.

And a special thanks to cyberlord4444 for being my Beta Reader.

Disclaimer is in the first chapter.

Some time before Guy's awakening as Knight Blazer

Twilight and her friends looked up after they collapsed from the second, more powerful charge of the Elements. They saw a figure that looked like a somewhat tall teenager unconscious on the ground. She had large wings fitting her size, a horn of equal fitting size, a light navy blue fur and her mane and tail had a lighter, more peaceful and serene night time glow to them. Dawn soon broke through a nearby window and Celestia appeared in a flash of golden sunlight and magic. Twilight looked at Celestia with a look of confusion.

"Princess Celestia? Who's she? We hit Nightmare Moon and that strange pale creature that helped us and now this girl is here." Twilight asked. Celestia smiled warmly at Twilight and her friends as she walked up to the unconscious Alicorn. Celestia looked back at said Alicorn and smiled wider when she saw her wake up. "Hello Luna. My sister. It has been so long." Celestia said as she knelt down.

Twilight and her friends stared in surprise. "Sister?" Twilight said softly, confused even more.

Luna looked up at Celestia with tears in her eyes. "OH SISTER!" Luna hugged Celestia and sobbed in happiness at being back with Celestia. Celestia returned the hug and cried just as hard as Luna. After they both had a good cry, Celestia looked at Twilight and her friends with the warmest smile they had ever seen on Celestia's face. "Can you please tell me what happend here first please Twilight?" Celestia asked. Twilight nodded, and with the help of her new friends, they told Celestia of the battle with Nightmare Moon. From the failed first attempted use of the Elements, the help of the strange white and purple creature all the way to where they are now. Celestia nodded at their story. Twilight then asked Celestia a question that has been bothering her for the last few minutes. "Princess Celestia, why did she call you sister?"

Celestia smiled and proceeded to explain. "Nightmare Moon was Princess Luna. My sister. But with how blind I was to Luna's feelings and how she had thought our little ponies did not appreciate the work she put into her nights and protected them in their dreams, I could not prevent the darkness overcoming her which turned her into Nightmare Moon." Celestia explained with a sad frown at the end of her explanation. Luna shook her head at that. "No sister. I'll admit I was upset about that, but it was not either of our faults entirely." Luna said, gaining Celestia's attention, as well as Twilight and her friends.

"What do you mean Luna?" Celestia asked, concern in her voice. Luna looked nervous and somewhat scared. "Well, I felt like something was.....I don't know, antagonizing I think, my emotions and feelings to a darker path. In hindsight, I'd almost think I was actually manipulated into becoming Nightmare Moon." Luna said, the guess had all the other girls eyes widen at the terrifying thought.

"Not really 'manipulated' per se, more Cursed than anything else." Said a familiar voice. Luna, Celestia and the new Element Bearers whipped their heads to the side and saw Nightmare Moon, who grinned ferally at them all. "And thanks to the Elements, I am free. Since I can't have YOU around, I might as well just kill you all and proceed to do what 'whiny wittle wuna' FAILED to do!" Moon stated as she smirked. Moon reveled in the fear in their eyes. Just as she was about to cast a spell to kill them all.......

"HEY CRAZY BITCH!"

SMASH

A large rock was thrown out of nowhere and shattered to pieces upon impact with Moon's head. The hit caught her by surprise. She and her potential victims turned to see where the rock came from. Moon had a look of surprise, which had turned into a glare as she got a look at the armored figure.


"Forget about me? How about you take me on instead?" Guy said to Moon. Moon snarled at him. "Who the buck are you?" Guy just chuckled and grinned even more under his helmet. "I'll give you a hint. What was with you at the time, pinning you down so you can get blasted with the Elements?" Moon blinked a few times before her eyes widened. "YOU'RE THAT CREATURE!? HOW?" Nightmare Moon screeched out.

Guy just shrugged. 'What the hell am I doing?' Guy nervously thought to himself. "That form was called Protoblazer. It was an.....incomplete form so to speak. It needed "holy" energies from a powerful artifact, or something equal to it to complete the change into what I am now. The Elements Of Harmony were a suitable alternative." Guy looks at Twilight and her friends. "And I am thankful for their help."

Nightmare Moon quickly charged up a powerful and dangerous amount of magic. "YOU'RE DEAD IS WHAT YOU ARE! DIE!" She shot the powerful blast of magic at Guy. Guy had crossed his arms over his face. The spell had impacted him and caused a large explosion, smoke, dust and small pieces of debris flying everywhere. Everything was silent for a few moments.

"Was that the best you've got?" Guys voice said from the smoke, surprising everyone that he survived. The smoke and dust dispersed revealing Guy is still alive and unharmed. 'Lord Blazer, are you up for helping me out here?' Guy asked Lord Blazer in his head. He heard a snort come from Lord Blazer. -Of course. You don't have the right training yet. In the meantime, show miss crazy who she is messing with.- Lord Blazer said. Guy chuckled in his head while grinning widely. 'You got it partner.'

[Optional background music]

Guy lowered his arms and glared back at Moon. "I bear the title of Knight Blazer, and I will NOT let you harm ANYONE. NOT WHILE I'M ALIVE!" Guy roared out those last words as he swung his left arm to his side to emphasize what he said, his scarf flaring behind him. Guy had also unconsciously flared some of his power at the motion that a minor blast of wind blew away what remained of the dust and debris in the air around him revealing his whole form to them all.

Guy's right hand then moved on its own. A small orb of light appeared in the palm. Guy clenched his right hand into a fist. From his fist came an energy blade 6 feet long that when activated, created a certain distinct sound. 'Huh. Activates similar to Ryoko's energy swords from Tenchi Muyo instead of summoning something similar to a lightsaber grip, while still making the sound of a Star Wars lightsaber. Nice.' Guy thought, a small part of him enjoying the whole surreal experience. -OI! Less fawning over the weapon and more fighting the crazy psycho.- Lord Blazer shouted out. Guy focused back on Moon at that and saw she started shooting more magic blasts at him.

Guy charged toward her, swinging his energy blade at the magic attacks clumsily the whole way. Each time he hit the spells, he sent them flying away from him, but some of them still hit him.

He closed in on her quickly and before she could react at his close proximity, he tackled her, sending both of them into and through a wall, taking the battle outside. The girls still inside the old castle just ran up to the new hole in the wall and watched the battle continue from there.

Guy and Moon rolled on the ground for a bit before Moon kicked Guy off. Guy rolled on the ground a few times from being kicked off before he stopped. He slowly got up and shook his head, slightly dizzy.

Moon snarled at Guy and charged at him. She blasted some magic at him as she created a sword made up of her magic in her right hand at the same time.

Guy looked up and actually yelped in surprise as he brought his sword up to defend himself. He managed to block a few of the blasts but still got hit with a good number of them.

Moon soon got close enough and swung her magic crafted blade at him. Guy barely managed to block the strike. He then took a chance and with his free hand, threw a punch to Moon's gut and got a successful hit.

Moon let out a -whoof- as some air was shoved out of her lungs from the punch. She growled at him and swung her sword at him haphazardly. With Moon being even clumsier with a blade than he was, Guy was able to defend himself more easily than expected, but not well enough to block every strike.

Meanwhile, with Celestia, Luna, Twilight and the others, Rainbow Dash spoke up. "Why is he so bad with a sword? Moon is not much better but still....." At that, Luna spoke up. "I....I think this is his first time fighting. If anything, the fact that he has been managing to survive all those spells shows that he is, at the very least, physically and magically tough." Everyone looked at Luna before looking back at the battle, hoping that the one who introduced himself as "Knight Blazer" will be okay.

Guy stumbled back from a particularly strong blow from Moon. When Nightmare Moon saw this, she grinned widely and started blasting him with a barrage of attacks, both from her blade and her magic. Guy was began to growl in irritation at his own inexperience at combat.

He noticed, for a split second, how Moon was about to stab him with her blade. In pure reaction, he spun to his right, barely dodging the stab, but also backhanded her across the face. The hit surprising her and stunning her for a few seconds.

Guy took his chance and started swinging his sword at her, while he also tried to throw a few punches and kicks at her. Some of his attacks manage to get through, but she let out a snarl and sent out a powerful pulse of magical power.

The pulse hit Guy with so much force, he went flying and crashed through several trees and finally hit a large boulder hard enough to cause spider web cracks from where he impacted it. He then slid down to the ground, his energy sword dissipating as he began to slowly get up, panting and tired.

His new body may be tough, but he was new to the whole combat experience so he did not have much stamina or endurance as he could have. He was finally reaching his limits. He looked at Moon and saw she was panting as much as he was. It confused him for a moment but got a hunch. "Heh, that the best you got? Probably can't hurt a gnat with whatever magic you have left." Guy said, taunting her.

Nightmare Moon got a livid look on her face as she used her magic to grab him by the throat and swing his body around, smashing it through several more trees. She then magically threw him to the ground, face down in front of the hole in the wall that the others were watching through.

Guy turned himself onto his back panting even harder from the assault he just went through. 'Damnit. Hope this plan I have works.' He thought to himself. -I hope this plan works too.- Said Lord Blazer, as he saw the plan Guy thought of. Guy then saw Moon fly over to him. She landed standing above him, her feet on either side of his chest and her blade aimed down at his helmeted head. "Any last words creature?" Nightmare Moon asked with a sneer.

Guy grinned under his helmet and nodded. "Yeah. I do." With the last of his strength, he grabbed Moon by her ankles and held tightly to keep her in place. Nightmare Moon was surprised and tried to remove her legs from his grip. "Banisher." Guy intoned, the word seemed to echo in the air and resonate with an ominous tone. His chest plates then moved on their own. The black parts first opened up over his shoulders and then the red plates opened underneath his arms while still connected to his torso, revealing a silver orb in the center of his chest surrounded by red muscle-like flesh. This was one of Knight Blazer's final attacks. The Banisher. An organic particle accelerator gun under his chestplates.

Nightmare Moon began to panic as the exposed orb started to quickly gather energy. She then thrust her sword down toward it, but before her blade to stab into it, a powerful beam of energy shot forth, encompassing the body of Nightmare Moon in light and power, her screams of pain, shock and fear barely heard over the roaring power of the attack.

After a few seconds, the blast of power from the Banisher fades. All that is left of Nightmare Moon is a dark night-like mist. It swirled in the air before flowing back into Luna. Celestia, Twilight and the girls all panicked at that but were stunned at what happend next. Luna started to glow with a dark aura, but they got no feelings of malice from it. Luna then began to grow up and fill out. In just a few moments, she turned from a tall teenager to that of a grown woman, only a head shorter than her sister Celestia. Once it was over, Luna looked herself over in shock.

"H-how?" Luna asked in confusion. "Balance I think." Guy's voice said, causing Luna and the others to look back at him. They all ran out through the hole to check up on him. Applejack helped him sit up. Guy nodded in thanks then looked at Luna. "I am of the personal opinion that all things in life has a balance. Light and Dark, Life and Death, Order and Chaos. Every sapient being has both good and bad in them. My guess? That Nightmare Moon was your inner darkness, your selfish desires that got out of control."

He saw Luna had a thoughtful look on her face. "But how would that explain how she got separated from me?" Guy shook his head. "I don't know. We will have to talk about it later. For now, I would like to sleep. That last attack took a lot out of me." Guy's head slumped to the side as he fell asleep. His body started to glow brightly. Then in a flash his armored form was gone. In its place was what looked like a blue haired young man with a western type outfit and a long scarf.

Fluttershy checked on him and looked at Celestia and the others. "He is just asleep. A very deep sleep right now." Celestia nodded and looked around. "We should all go. Let's take him with us and get him someplace comfortable to rest. We will talk to him and find our more about him when he wakes up." Luna looked like she wanted to wake him up right away, but nodded in agreement with Celestia. Luna looked at Guy's sleeping form, thinking about what he said. His opinion of 'everything having a balance'. Like Celestia said, they will find out more when he wakes up.


Meanwhile
Badlands
Changeling hive

The Changelings, shapeshifters that feed off of Love from other beings, primarily ponies as they looked more similar to them, panicked as they helped their badly injured queen, Chrysalis, escape. The reason they are running is because they were under attack and lost. Badly. Many of the common changelings had stayed behind to buy time for the ones carrying their queen to escape. They did not last long and were quickly slaughtered. They were scared for their queen.

Most of the hive had managed to buy time for the ones who helped their queen escape. Now Chrysalis and the three Changelings carrying her were all that was left of the hive. Chrysalis looked back and took one last glance at her now former home, and saw the being who slaughtered her people, standing in the open main entryway of her hive and saw that it just stood there and stared at her. It was a strange bipedal being. Large, almost 8 feet tall. It wielded a massive broadsword on a long handle that was more like a pole, and it wore a blue armor that looked pristine and untouched, despite all the attacks her people did to it. But both the weapon and armor had an organic look to them, making it look even more terrifying.

Chrysalis growled softly to herself as she shed a few tears of sadness and anger as the creature just stood there, not chasing after her. Her people, now gone. She looked at the ones who were left and had helped her escape. "We....We must go to the nearest pony town. We need to get a message to Celestia. This being is too powerful for just one race to beat." The three Changelings nodded and carried her off while they patched her up as best as they could. The Changelings no longer a major power. Now, they were just a small group of refugees as they left for the nearest town. Ponyville.