• Published 29th Sep 2016
  • 3,357 Views, 122 Comments

Lord Of ARMs - Xenoguyver



Displaced story. Guy went to his first ever con as what he thought of as one of the coolest but not so well known characters in video games. Then, he ended up in Equestria. What the hell just happend?

  • ...
12
 122
 3,357

Chapter 1 (Edited)

Author's Note:

Here is is. The first chapter of my first story. Hope I don't end up getting in over my head here making my first story I've ever made a Displaced story.

Now, for those of you who (somehow) did NOT see the "Anthro" tag, this story has all he ponies of Equestria being anthropomorphic.

Hope you enjoy and if any of you have any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I would VERY much appreciate to hear it. If you are going to flame me like "Oh this is stupid." or "your Displaced is a Gary Stu OP f***wad." or things like those, your post will be ignored or used to give Pinkie Pie Confetti Ammo for her Party Cannon.

Gee thanks Xeno! :pinkiehappy:

GAH! PINKIE? How the he-you know what, nevermind. Probably safer for my sanity if I don't try to figure things out when it comes to you.

Anyways, I do NOT own the copyrights to "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" nor do I own the copyrights to ANYTHING in the "Wild ARMs" franchise. I am just writing this for fun.

Hope you all enjoy the story.

Edit: Made some changes to help the chapter flow more smoothly. Hope it helps you all enjoy it more.

Guy had arrived at the con, dressed up as Knight Blazer. Guy was not exactly........fit. He was almost 300 pounds and it was not muscle. He knew he did not pull off the outfit very well with his size, but he dressed up anyway since he remembered there are guys with figures like his that went to conventions dressed up as more ripped characters like Wolverine and Kratos. He figured he might as well ignore his insecurities and just just go have fun.


He got a few comments, positive ones and sometimes questions as to who he was dressed as. Guy shared the info and was glad that he had at least introduced people to the game series Knight Blazer is from.

The character he is cosplaying as, Knight Blazer, is a character from a little known RPG game series called Wild ARMs. He only showed up in one of the games and was a secret costume in another. He liked the games and found them to be just as fun as Final Fantasy, but Wild ARMs had a more "Fantasy Western" feel to it since there was at LEAST one character per game that used a gun of one sort or another. But what he liked about Knight Blazer is how the lead character of Wild ARMs 2, Ashley, he gets turned into a monster along with everyone else at the inauguration party they are at, grabbed a holy sword at said inauguration party he is at. He then gets turned into Knight Blazer for just a moment, then turned back into a human. It is later revealed he is the sole survivor of the event and later gained the power to transform into Knight Blazer at will. It is even later revealed how Knight Blazer is actually a warrior that used the power of a POWERFUL being called Lord Blazer, a "Fallen God" of sorts and was known as "The Blaze Of Disaster" for nearly bringing about the extinction of all life on the world of Filgaia.

Aside from that, he looked around at the con while dressed up as Knight Blazer, having fun at his first ever con. He had heard about how some people had disappeared from cons lately. He was nervous at first from the news about all the disappearances, but was willing to go anyway. He just wanted to have fun. As he looked around, he heard a voice call out.

"Hello there Knight Blazer." he looked and saw someone dressed up like Irving Vold Valeria, crutch, long hair and all, and the man who ran the ARMs organization from Wild Arms 2. He grinned and walked up to Irving.

"Hey there Irving! How's things going?" He said, getting into character just for fun. Irving just grinned and chuckled.

"Well, aside from playing the role just for fun, I'm simply trying to do business." Guy looked down at the table and stared in shock. He sees that Irving has ALL the Mediums from Wild ARMs 1 AND Alter Code F, Including the Gold Mediums of the Guardian Lords. As well as the Twin Fenrir guns from Wild Arms 5. Guy looked back up at the merchant. "How much for all the mediums and the Twin Fenrir?" Guy asked him.

Irving nodded and grinned at Guy. "Price is around 2 grand altogether." Guy very visibly cringed at the price for the items. 'Ouch.' Guy thought to himself. But what Irving said next has Guy stunned for a few seconds. "But since you are a fellow fan for a little known classic series, I'll drop it to just 100 bucks for the Mediums and an extra 50 for the Twin Fenrir. I'll even toss in a special carrying case for the whole lot of Mediums and a special holster for the Twin Fenrir for free." Irving said with a grin. What Guy was just told stunned him for a few seconds.

"Are you sure?" He asked the merchant. "These ALL look top quality. Heck, the Twin Fenrir actually LOOK like they are made of metal and not plastic. And the Mediums actually look like aged stone tablets!" Irving just chuckled and grinned at Guy. "It's okay. I get the feeling that these would be a worthwhile purchase for you."

Guy nodded quietly, not disagreeing with him. If anything, these would be fantastic purchases. Still though.......'Ah what the hell. Live only once as they say.' Guy thought to himself. "Alright. You've got a deal Irving." Guy said with a grin. He then proceeded to purchase the items. Irving then gave Guy a special carry case for the Mediums and the holsters for the Twin Fenrir like he promised. What he asked Guy next SHOULD have set off alarm bells in Guy's head, but how the hell was he supposed to know what happend next?

"If those Mediums were real and the Twin Fenrir and the power of Knight Blazer was real as well, and you were the only one to use them all......What would you do with them?" He asked Guy. Guy just chuckled and grinned at him. "I would use these to try and protect those that NEED that kind of protection. Thankfully, there is no threat in this world big enough to NEED this kind of power."

Irving just grinned and chuckled a bit as well. "True. Well, have fun Knight Blazer." Guy nods in return, thanking him for the items. Guy left him but after walking a few feet, he blacks out.


Equestria post first sealing of Discord

Celestia and Luna had recently sealed (turned into a stone statue) a Spirit Of Chaos known as Discord. It took a few seconds for everything to change back to normal, but it took all their ponies several MONTHS to calm down after what he did.

Luna did her best at night to help her and her sister's subjects during their dreams. Some of them suffered some nightmares, or in the worst case of some of the ponies, night TERRORS. Luna really did use up a lot of power to deal with those to help them sleep peacefully.

Celestia did her best during the Day Court to delegate things to the proper individuals and tried to settle disputes, both major and minor, to maintain the peace that she and her sister Luna had restored.

It is during the Day Court that one of their guards came running in with a messenger, both of them frantic. The messenger babbling in fear. Celestia walked up and put a hand onto the messengers shoulder. Celestia then gave her a comforting smile. "Be calm my little pony. Now then, what is it that has you so fearful?"

The messenger took a few deep breaths to calm down. She then spoke up. "Your Highness, there is a strange pony-noid creature at the edge of Canterlot causing chaos. The guards nearby have managed to hold it off and there has been no casualty's. But despite that, the guards are slowly losing to this creature."

Celestia nodded and smiled warmly. "Thank you for delivering this message." She then looked to the guard that came with the messenger. "Take her to one of the guest rooms to help her calm down. My sister and I shall take care of this 'creature'." The guard nodded and helped the messenger.

Celestia then went to find her sister. She soon found Luna in her room sleeping. "Luna, wake up. Our ponies need us. Get the Elements. This creature might be something of Discord's make that is lingering."

Luna slowly woke up and grumbled a bit, her coat and mane a bit messed up from how her sleep has been fitful and the use of her magic to help deal with ponies night terrors. "Sister, this creature BETTER be one of Discord's because I need something to vent some stress on with all the night terrors our ponies have been having the last few months." Celestia nodded in understanding. "I understand Luna. Come. We must hurry."

Luna nodded and with a flash of her magic, she no longer looks like a tired mess and is dressed. She left the castle with Celestia and the Elements to deal with whatever the creature is.


Earlier, Edge of Canterlot

Guy woke up, surprised that he blacked out and ended up unconscious. He slowly got up and shook his head a bit. The last thing he remembered was being at the convention and buying some Wild ARMs related items, then nothing. He then heard a scream of terror. He jumped up, looked around to see who screamed and froze in shock. He saw he was surrounded by various humanoid ponies. But they were all looking at him. With fear and terror in their eyes? 'Why are they scared of me? How the hell did I get here anyway?' He thought to himself.

Some more of the humanoid ponies appeared, but they're covered in armor and wielding weapons like swords, shields, crossbows and spears. "Leave monster, or you WILL be killed." 'Monster? Me? What's going on? Guy was taking too long to answer or react to them so they charged him. Guy ended up fighting them for a while and sending them back, not wanting to hurt them or even kill them. But the more he sent back, the more soldiers arrived to fight him, confusing him further. Soon, after fighting who knows how many of these pony soldiers, he managed to calm down and breathe a bit easier. But something catches his eye. He looks down and sees one of the shields they had dropped. But what he saw in the reflection is not his human face or him in his costume at all. He looks like Protoblazer.

He began to panic, not thinking clearly. In his panic, he looked at his arms, seeing the pale bone-white "armor" and purple "muscle" and how his hands are three thick and dangerous looking claws. He then looked down at his torso and sees the hole that takes up most of it. Guy took a few steps back and grabbed his head, his reflection doing the same thing. He feels how his head is smooth and skull-like. 'This can't be happening! This can't be happening!' he repeatedly thought in a panic.

He didn't see it in his panic, but the soldiers around him stare at his actions in confusion, wondering why he is acting like this. Guy saw that his transformation is real. He wasn't human anymore. He had really become a monster. He leaned his head back and tried to scream, but ended up letting out a roaring howl of agony and despair. It was at this point that Celestia and Luna arrived.

Celestia and Luna heard Guy's roaring howl, and their empathic side sensed the sadness and despair in the noise he made. They then saw Guy fall to the ground, hunched over with his hands covering his head. His body shivering. Luna, seeing the same body language in many of the ponies she has helped during their night terrors, recognized the symptoms. The creature was scared. Of its own appearance if the reaction to its reflection is anything to go by.

"Sister. This creature.....I really don't think this is one of Discord's creations. This creature is something else entirely. If anything, its reaction to its reflection says this is not what it normally looks like." Luna said to Celestia. Celestia nodded in agreement.

"Knights, stand down." Celestia ordered, surprising the knights around them. One of the knights, a captain, spoke up. "What? But your highness thi-" Celestia looked at the captain seriously and spoke in an even tone. "I said, stand down." The captain nodded. He was about to tell the rest of the soldiers to stand down, but one of the other knights, a rookie, and one of the ones who was wielding a crossbow, was so nervous, he ended up pulling the trigger and shooting a bolt into the side of Guy. Guy then stood up and let out a roar of pain and glared at the one who shot him.

Guy got up and slowly started walking to the one who shot him while growling. He has had a bit of an info overload with his current situation. So many things happend at once, his mind ended up shutting down and going feral thanks to his new form. Before he could start running, Luna ran up and wrapped her arms and wings around him as well as wrapping a "coat" of her magic around him, calming him down while she whispered soothing words into where she assumes his ears would be. Like a parent or elder sibling would to their scared child or younger sibling.

The combination of what Luna did started to work. The growls coming from Guy started to fade. He then fell to his knees and then leaned against her, his body language saying he had fallen asleep. Luna kept hold of Guy and glared at the rookie who ended up shooting Guy and nearly making things worse. The rookie in question looked down knowing he screwed up. The captain took the rookie to reprimand him, while the rest of the guards started to disperse the crowd that was growing.

Celestia walked up to Luna and knelt down next to her. "We should take him back to the castle. Since he is asleep, you can probably help him in his dreams." Celestia said. Luna nodded in agreement, feeling sorry for the creature in her arms.

The sister then heard something walking toward them. They looked at where the sound is coming from and what they saw surprises them both.

It was a large wolf-like creature. Emphasis on LARGE. At the shoulder, it was a good 5 feet high. It was purple with bits of red. It had a mane, almost like a lion, four "tusks" coming out of its jaw and three wicked looking claws on each of its four paws. The front legs have an extra claw/spike sticking out at the elbow, and its belly had what looked like plates or scales, similar to that of a dragon. Its eyes were yellow and slitted. There was an aura of danger around it, but at the same time, it was also not giving off any hostility or malice at all and it has something else in its aura that is somehow familiar to them.

They then noticed that it is carried some things in its jaw. It put the items down, sat down and looked at them. What it did next, surprised them both.

"Pleasure to meet you two. I am Lucied. Guardian Lord of Desire." The wolf, now known as Lucied, said. Its voice male and deep to the point it was somewhat threatening but also protective. It then spoke some more while Luna and Celestia were still somewhat stunned.

"These items belong to him." Lucied gestured to Guy asleep in Luna's arms. "But for now, me and you two have much to speak about."