• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 1,827 Views, 7 Comments

Radiant Sword: The Origin Story - RadiantSword



This is the story of Equestria's bravest warrior who is willing to learn about the magic of friendship, by shrinking to a size of a tiny bug with the help from Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,827

Bonus Chapter 1 - Radiant's Dollhouse

Princess Twilight Sparkle and Radiant Sword were at the library in Twilight's Castle. Peace was restored in Equestria after Dark Sword's surrender. Radiant's former enemy was in Starlight Glimmer's possession. Radiant was playing chess by using his commands to make his pieces move. Twilight was looking at the crafting book of various dollhouse designs.

"Checkmate." Radiant said. He won the game of chess.

"Well done, Radiant." Twilight said, clapping her hooves.

"Thank you, princess." Radiant said.

"Hey, Radiant, are you interesting in helping me?" Twilight asked.

"Sure." Radiant said.

"Before we move on," Twilight said, "I owe you an apology."

"Okay." Radiant said.

"I'm sorry about the way I treated you," Twilight said, "When I first saw you falling for Rarity, I was a jealous, selfish jerk. I am truly sorry for imprisoning you in Princess Celestia's shoe."

Radiant hugged Twilight. "Apology accepted." He said with a smile.

Twilight blushed and smiled. "Anyways," She said, "I am looking up dollhouse designs."

"That's nice," Radiant said, "I don't have any dolls to play with, though."

"Oh, Radiant, they're not just for dolls," Twilight laughed, "They're also for tiny ponies."

"Wow!" Radiant cried, "Even better!"

"So, would you like to have a dollhouse?" Twilight asked.

"Of course, Twily." Radiant replied.

"It's settled," Twilight said, "I'll get my friends."

The Mane Six gathered at the table. They were discussing about the idea of having Radiant own and live in a dollhouse.

"Live in a dollhouse?" Rainbow Dash laughed, "Are you kidding?"

"Ah reckon that ah need materials to build this darn thing?" Applejack asked.

"That sounds like fun!" Pinkie cried.

"A dollhouse would be nice for Mr. Radiant." Fluttershy said.

"I want to make Radiant's dollhouse realistic." Rarity said.

"Wow, girls, you have lots of ideas." Twilight said.

"Excuse me, Twilight," Rainbow said before asking, "Why do you want to build a dollhouse for Radiant to live in?"

"Because he is our knight, our friend, and our little worshiper," Twilight said, "He would be happy to see us as his goddesses whenever he wakes up in the morning."

"Oh, that would be wonderful," Fluttershy said, "Radiant is so cute when he's itty-bitty."

"Seeing Radiant as tiny as an ant makes me feel like a giantess," Rainbow said, "Or a goddess if you prefer."

"It's fun being enormous to Radiant." Pinkie said.

"Radiant is such a tiny charmer." Rarity said.

"Ah wouldn't mind seeing him small again," Applejack said, "I adore him."

"So, is everypony willing to help me and Radiant?" Twilight asked with a smile.

"Yes!" The Mane Six cried.

The Mane Six began to work on the dollhouse project. Twilight and Applejack were in charge of carpentry, Pinkie Pie and Rarity were part of team decoration, and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were happy to provide furniture for Radiant.

"Radiant, can you shrink to the size you were before?" Twilight asked.

Radiant blushed. "Right away, Goddess Twily." He said. He shrank to a very tiny size.

Twilight measured Radiant's size and drew blueprints for the project. Applejack worked on wood as she followed the written blueprints. After cutting some wood, she assembled the pieces and built a plain and colorless, mansion-style dollhouse.

Radiant walked inside the dollhouse and noticed that the interior is bland and lifeless. "Something's missing." He said to the beauty goddess.

"What is it, dear?" Rarity asked.

"Can you help me with interior decoration?" Radiant asked.

"Oh, sure." Rarity said with a smile. She looked at Twilight. "Twilight darling, can you shrink me to Radiant's size?" She asked.

"Sure." Twilight said. She used her magic to shrink Rarity to the same size as Radiant.

"Let's decorate the interior." Rarity said.

Radiant and Rarity are painting the dollhouse from the inside. After painting the interior, Radiant grew Rarity back to normal size and started working on the exterior with the help from two goddesses, Rarity and Pinkie.

Radiant is looking at his checklist. "Structure, check; palettes, check." He said.

"The dollhouse still looks empty." Rainbow Dash said.

"Shall we help you with furniture?" Fluttershy asked.

"Sure." Radiant said. He saw the goddess Mane Six move furniture into his dollhouse and he started to move furniture around.

After all the hard work, Radiant and the Mane Six looked at the dollhouse.

"So, Radiant, what do you think?" Twilight asked.

"I'm happy with the dollhouse." Radiant said.

"That's good to know." Twilight said. She saw Starlight Glimmer arrive with the tiny Dark Sword on her hoof.

"Hi, girls," Starlight said, "Darky wants a home." She looked at the tiny dollhouse. "Ooh, nice dollhouse." She said.

"This is for Sir Radiant Sword." Twilight said.

Dark's jaw dropped in awe. "No way..." He said.

"Darky, what's up?" Starlight asked.

"I'm interested in living in this dollhouse." Dark said. He flew into the dollhouse to see what it's like to live in a dollhouse with Radiant. "Radiant, do you have a bedroom for me?" He asked.

"Yes," Radiant said, "I saved one just for you." He guided Dark to his bedroom. It features a bed with Dark Sword's cutie marks on the bed's comforter.

Dark frowned. "Radiant, I don't like it," He said, his frown turned into a smile, "I love it!" He hugged Radiant and laughed with joy.

"Glad you do, Dark." Radiant said.

"Is that Dark's reward for his redemption?" Starlight asked Twilight.

"It is." Twilight replied.

Radiant and Dark smiled warmly at Twilight and Starlight. "Thank you, our goddesses." They said in unison.

"You're welcome." Twilight said.

"Glad you loved your room, Darky." Starlight said.

Author's Note:

That's my first bonus chapter. If you enjoyed it, I'll be happy to make more bonus chapters. I'm open to ideas.

Comments ( 1 )

7964951 I can do that. Would you like to be my collaborator?

Login or register to comment