• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 1,827 Views, 7 Comments

Radiant Sword: The Origin Story - RadiantSword



This is the story of Equestria's bravest warrior who is willing to learn about the magic of friendship, by shrinking to a size of a tiny bug with the help from Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,827

Chapter 1 - Twilight, you Shrunk the Knight

"How's your day, Princess?" Radiant Sword asked.

"It's been boring until now," Twilight Sparkle said "All I did was practice spells."

"Speaking of spells, can you tell me about them?" Radiant asked.

"Well, I figured a time spell and a shrinking spell." Twilight said.

"A shrinking spell?" Radiant said in interest, "Sounds cool."

"Would you like me to test it out?" Twilight asked as she looked at Radiant intensely.

"Yes, please." Radiant said.

"Are you ready?" Twilight asked, lighting up her horn.

"Yes, Twilight," Radiant said "It'll be a gift from the gods."

"How small?" Twilight asked.

"Like an ant, or possibly smaller." Radiant said.

Twilight's horn hit full potential. Radiant's vision went white.

It soon regained sight and all Radiant could see is a giant furry wall in front of him.

"Whoa!" Radiant gasped. He was amazed by the sheer size of the purple Alicorn princess.

"Where are you? I guess I made you too small?" Twilight asked as she looked around.

"Twilight, I'm down here!" Radiant called. Twilight looked down and lifted up her hoof. He could see the dirt and small amount of fur on the bottom.

"Oh, there you are." Twilight said.

"Hi, Twilight." Radiant said, blushing at her enormous form "I love it! You're a huge goddess to me!"

"Would you like to treat me like one?" Twilight asked.

"Yes!" Radiant requested "You and your friends are my goddesses. The Goddesses of Harmony, I say."

Twilight smiled and placed her hoof over Radiant. "Then kiss and worship my god like hooves." She shouted in front of him.

"Here I go," Radiant said, he kissed and massaged the goddess' hooves lovingly "Now that I'm a micro munchkin, I'm looking forward to learning the first five Trials of Friendship."

"Well, you're learning the magic part." Twilight said as she sat down and enjoyed the massage. "Clean the dirt off as well, you can use any form of 'magic' as you wish." She said

"Sure," Radiant said "Make that 6 trials then." he licked dirt off the goddess' hooves and used magic alternatively.

"Your tongue feels good," Twilight said, Radiant tasted the salty taste of her hoof and the dry taste of the dirt. "I can tell you, me, and my friends are going to have a great time. Each with a different task."

"And one task represents each Element of Harmony," Radiant said "Count me in, Twilight Sparkle, the Goddess of Magic!"

"I'm not sure. Maybe a task based on their characteristics." Twilight said as she pressed down on Radiant slightly.

Radiant blushed, saying, "I'm sure you can remind your friends about being the Goddesses of Harmony."

Twilight blushed. "Possibly. Now levitate up to my head and worship my godly horn." She said.

"Yes, Twilight." Radiant said as he flew to Twilight's horn, worshiping it.

"I see you can use magic any way you want now. That's good," Twilight said as she soon felt Radiant worshiping. "Ooh, that's nice."

"Glad you like it." Radiant said, kissing Twilight's massive horn.

"Rub and lick it. The horn is very sensitive." Twilight said.

"Yes, goddess." Radiant said as he massaged and licked the goddess' horn.

Twilight laid on her stomach. "Oh this is a great feeling." She said.

"It sure is, my goddess." Radiant said as he kept worshiping Twilight's horn.

"If you wish to stop and prance around in my mane, you're welcome to." Twilight said.

"Yes." Radiant said. He went to explore Twilight's mane. It was like a forest of thick smooth vines.

"How is it? Hopefully not too dirty." Twilight said.

"Don't worry, my magic can make your mane beautiful." Radiant said as he used magic to eliminate dirt particles.

"Thank you. I shall reward you with a view of my godly cutie mark." Twilight said.

"Thank you." Radiant said.

"You can roll around and play if you want." Twilight said.

"Okay." Radiant said as he went to Twilight's cutie mark, playing here.

"I meant in my mane." Twilight picked Radiant up and placed him on her head. "You don't get to my plot easily." She rubbed him slightly.

"Oh, sorry..." Radiant said, embarrassed "You know, the reward I was expecting is a kiss from the goddess."

"Then a kiss you shall receive." Twilight pulled Radiant out and kissed him, allowing her moist lips to cover his body. He kissed and massaged the goddess' lips lovingly.

"Ooh, that's a new feeling." Twilight said.

"I love you, Twilight, my Goddess of Friendship..." Radiant said.

Twilight blushed. "You... love me?"

"Yes. That's why you're so kindhearted to me, no matter how small I am." Radiant said "Something wrong?"

"No. I just.... I never though I would hear that from somepony." Twilight said.

"So do you love me too?" Radiant asked.

Twilight kissed Radiant again. "I suppose so," She said, "If what I'm feeling is correct, then yes."

"Thank you, Twilight." Radiant said, blushing.

Author's Note:

Radiant's journey as a micro munchkin to serve the Mane Six has just begun. Stay tuned for Chapter 2 to see the gentlest of godlike ponies.