• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 1,828 Views, 7 Comments

Radiant Sword: The Origin Story - RadiantSword



This is the story of Equestria's bravest warrior who is willing to learn about the magic of friendship, by shrinking to a size of a tiny bug with the help from Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,828

Chapter 10 - One Night at Luna's

Nighttime has cast over Ponyville. "Well, it's night," Rarity said, then asked Radiant, "You ready to go meet Princess Luna?"

"Sure." Radiant said.

"Alright, hop into my mane," Rarity said, "We will take the train there."

Radiant got into the beauty goddess' mane.

"I hope you're comfortable there." Rarity said.

"I am, Goddess Rarity." Radiant said, snuggling in the goddess' mane.

Rarity galloped to the train and got in. She sat down and took Radiant out. "Its a good thing you're so small, I don't have to pay for you." She giggled.

"Thank you." Radiant said.

"Thank me?" Rarity asked, "I should be thanking you." She gave Radiant a small hug as she compressed him up against her warm fur.

"You're welcome." Radiant said, blushing.

"Are you excited to meet the princess, or are you nervous?" Rarity asked.

"Both," Radiant said, "I'm excited because she'll be absolutely enormous to me and nervous because of her Royal Canterlot Voice."

"Hopefully she will be gentle with you like I was." Rarity said.

"I'm sure she will considering that she met me in my dreams." Radiant said.

"Was she nice to you in your dreams?" Rarity asked.

"Yes," Radiant said, "She's like a benevolent goddess."

"Okay," Rarity said, "I just don't want you getting hurt."

"Me either." Radiant said.

"Did you want to take a small nap until we get there?" Rarity asked.

"Sure." Radiant said as he took a nap.

An hour later, Radiant felt nudging on his side. "We're here?" He asked.

"Yup," Rarity said, "Wake up." She took Radiant out.

"Yay!" Radiant cried in joy.

"Can I put you back or are you still waking up?" Rarity said.

"I'm up, Goddess Rarity." Radiant said as he woke up.

Rarity put Radiant back in her mane and walked to the castle. She stopped.

"That was quick." Radiant said.

"Yes but...." Rarity said.

"Hmm? Something wrong?" Radiant asked.

"I'm very nervous to meet the Princesses. Mainly Princess Luna," Rarity said, "Something about her intimidates me."

"Why is that?" Radiant asked.

"I'm not sure," Rarity said, "Maybe because she can enter our dreams and she knows us more than we know her."

"I didn't mind her entering my dream." Radiant said.

"Probably because you like big ponies to begin with." Rarity chuckled.

"Yeah." Radiant said.

Rarity walked in. And immediately Princess Luna was there, walking around. "Princess Luna." Rarity said as she stopped. The beauty goddess gave Radiant to the blue princess as she extended her hoof. Rarity placed him on the moon goddess' hoof.

"Hello, Radiant, isn't it?" Luna asked in a normal voice.

"Yes, your royal highness." Radiant said, bowing to the moon goddess.

"What is the meaning of your visit?" Luna said.

"To have fun with you," Radiant said, "Just like how I hung out with your sister."

"What kind of fun do we speak of?" Luna said.

"Hoof worship, mouth play without the vore part, scary stories, you name it." Radiant said.

Luna blushed. "The scary story can wait until tonight when you sleep," She said, then asked "But why, do you want my hooves and my mouth to play in and on?"

"Sure, Princess Luna, the moon goddess," Radiant said, "By the way, you're so beautiful at this size compared to my itty-bitty self."

"Why thank you," Luna said, then asked, "You wish to worship my hooves you said?"

"Yes, goddess." Radiant said.

"Follow me to my room, I shall let you worship my hooves. Oh, shall I carry you?" Luna asked.

"Please carry me, Goddess Luna." Radiant said.

"Mane or hoof?" Luna asked.

"Hoof." Radiant said.

Luna started walking with Radiant on her hoof. He felt the hoof below him trembling. "Having fun?" She asked.

"Yes." Radiant said, smiling at the moon goddess.

Luna got to her room and sat down. She took off her hoof-cups and placed Radiant on her bare hoof. "Alright, start worshiping." She said.

Radiant kissed and massaged the moon goddess' hooves.

"That feels good." Luna said, "You please your princess." She moaned. "How does it feel for you?" She asked

"Happy," Radiant said, "I have dreamed of seeing enormous mares and the sheer size of their hooves like yours."

"And how does it taste?" Luna said.

"Heavenly..." Radiant chirped.

Luna placed Radiant on her other hoof. "And how about this one?" She asked.

"Impressive..." Radiant said.

"It tastes that good?" Luna asked.

"Yes." Radiant said.

Luna licked the hoof he was on. "It doesn't taste bad." She said.

Radiant was covered in the moon goddess' saliva. "I agree..." He said, blushing.

"And you said you liked mouth play?" Luna asked, "Demonstrate."

"You lick me and let me relax on your tongue." Radiant said.

Luna opened her mouth and plopped Radiant in and he was resting on her tongue. It was moving quite a bit too. "Like this?" She asked.

"Yes." Radiant said.

"Would you like me to move my tongue around?" Luna asked, even though her saliva was already covering Radiant.

"Sure." Radiant said.

"Okay, hopefully I don't swallow you." Luna said.

"I'm sure you won't." Radiant said, blushing.

Luna finally stopped. "Was that good?" She asked.

"Yes." Radiant said.

"Would you like to kiss my tongue?" Luna asked.

"Sure," Radiant said as he kissed the titaness' tongue, "In return, will you let me kiss and massage your lips?"

"Of course." Luna said.

"Okay, Luna, you can let me on your lips." Radiant said.

Luna stuck her tongue out to allow Radiant to climb on. He climbed onto her lips, kissing and massaging them. "That feels good." She said as she smiled.

"In terms of pleasing the moon goddess, I love you, Princess Luna..." Radiant said.

Luna blushed. "Thank you, Radiant." She said.

"You're welcome." Radiant said, blushing a lot.

"Would you like a kiss?" Luna asked.

"Sure, my enormous goddess." Radiant said, blushing.

Luna puckered her lips and kissed Radiant. Making a tiny pony blush a lot. "How does the lips from a goddess feel?" She said.

"Heavenly..." Radiant said.

"And you said you wish for a scary story?" Luna asked.

"Sure." Radiant said.

"Are you sure?" Luna asked, "Once this story is told, it cannot be unheard."

"I am aware of that," Radiant said, "But don't worry, it's a fictional event."

"You're right." Luna said as she kissed Radiant again. "So you are ready to hear it?" She asked.

"Yes." Radiant said, blushing again.

"Okay." Luna said as her horn lit up. Luna's story.

The end.

"Or is it?" Pinkie asked as she jumped out of the screen, "Scary, isn't it?"

Yes.

"What in Equestria just happened?" Radiant asked.

"Well the story ended, silly," Pinkie said, "That's the scary part."

I see what you did there.

"Did you know? As I entered Canterlot, there was an abandoned shack." Radiant said.

Huh? I wasn't paying attention.

"Who are you talking to?" Pinkie asked, "What weren't you paying attention to? And don't worry about an abandoned shack, that's where they keep the most highest of criminals."

"I'm talking to the person who made me, ToonLinktheFairy." Radiant said.

Yeah. I suppose I'll tell Twilight and her friends about what's bothering you

"Please do." Radiant said.

"Ooh, hi, ToonLinktheFairy," Pinkie said, "Anyway, ponies say that the shack also has torture equipment to scare ponies into talking."

"It has been vacant for many moons." Radiant said.

Pinkie, I can't help but to believe what Radiant is saying. Good thing I have another OC planned ahead.

"I'm not sure who to follow," Pinkie said, "I can always make doubles of myself. Hehe, that would be fun, until you realize that you made a mistake and Twilight must get rid of all the doubles. But what's an OC? Who's the OC?"

An OC means Original Character.

"Like me." Radiant said.

Author's Note:

Heh heh heh, I like how I interact with characters in my story. And in case you were wondering who ToonLinktheFairy is, it is actually my deviantArt name. Next chapter, the investigation begins.