• Published 31st Jul 2016
  • 1,828 Views, 7 Comments

Radiant Sword: The Origin Story - RadiantSword



This is the story of Equestria's bravest warrior who is willing to learn about the magic of friendship, by shrinking to a size of a tiny bug with the help from Twilight Sparkle and her friends.

  • ...
8
 7
 1,828

Chapter 4 - Pinkie the Writer?

"So, who are you planning to visit?" Radiant asked to the goddess-sized Rainbow Dash.

"No one. I'm just going to relax and wait for tomorrow." Rainbow said.

"Okay," Radiant said, "I wanted to go to Twilight's Castle."

"Well..." Rainbow said.

"Rainbow Dash!!" A high pitched female voice came from outside.

"Did you hear that voice?" Rainbow asked.

"Pinkie Pie!" Radiant cried.

Rainbow Dash walked out and saw Pinkie jumping up and through the clouds every five seconds.

"Hi.................. Rainbow............... Dash." Pinkie said.

"Hi Pinkie." Rainbow said.

"What's............. new..............?" Pinkie asked.

"Him." Rainbow said as she chucked Radiant up and he fell into the pink cotton mane. Pinkie pulled him out when he landed.

"Oh, hello." Pinkie said with a smile.

"Hi, Pinkie Pie," Radiant said, "You must be the Goddess of Laughter."

Pinkie giggled. "Goddess? I like that." She said.

"Yeah, you're so enormous." Radiant said.

"Well duh, that's because Twilight shrunk you down. That's why I'm enormous." Pinkie said.

"How did you know?" Radiant asked.

"Hmm... Let me see..." Pinkie said, "Ah, here it is." She pulled down a board with a a page from Chapter 1. "Here is how I know." The page depicts Twilight Sparkle shrinking Radiant Sword down to a very tiny size. Pinkie smiled.

"Wow, so you were seeing me the whole time." Radiant said.

I like how Pinkie breaks the fourth wall.

"Thank you for the compliment about breaking the fourth wall, author." Pinkie said as she looked at me directly. Then she looked back at Radiant. "I wasn't exactly looking."

Thanks. Oh, no... Pinkie can read what's not meant to be read.

Radiant giggled. "Sorry if your screen broke." he said to the readers and me.

Don't worry, Radiant. Pinkie didn't really break the screen. My computer still works.

"Wait, now you just confused me," Pinkie said, "If you're the writer, and Radiant is the pony you play as, then the one making me talk wrote the story as well. And if the writer is making me talk, then I'm just a writer too. Right?" She asked with a smile.

"Yeah." Radiant said.

"So who is the real one and who is the fake one?" Pinkie asked.

Cut, cut. Pinkie, you're not supposed to know this.

"But I do know it," Pinkie said "That's why I can talk directly to you. Hi, readers."

But you can't so that I mea......

"Ooh, are you on your computer?" Pinkie asked.

Yes but that doesn't have to do with an....

"Let me try something." Pinkie said.

Pinkie, stop please. I...

(Technical difficulties. Please stand by.)

Oh boy. Now I'm in charge. Hehehehe. Okay, writer's computer.

"What have you done?!" I cried.

Now to make him do things.

I looked at Radiant Sword. "Pinkie, that's enough," I said in anger, "Radiant, can you help me with this. Pinkie is in control of the story now and she sent me to Equestria."

Let's see, mmm.

Rainbow Dash flew down to see her best-est friend in all of Equestria, Pinkie Pie.

"Help? Radiant?" I asked.

"Hang in there, my friend." Radiant said, he looked at Pinkie, "Pinkie, I would like you to meet the author with the same name as mine, RadiantSword. He's responsible for setting up the story."

Hehe, this is so fun. I'm talking to a human.

Radiant looked speechless.

"PINKIE!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

I'm liking it here.

"Please hurry with the magic." I said.

Rainbow Dash walked up. "Um... I'll come back later," She said, "I came to see Pinkie Pie. You know she's my best friend in all of Equestria?" She flew back.

Hehe. I love this.

"Yes." Radiant said. He used magic to fix the damage Pinkie has done.

I'm back now. Ugh. It was bad. Imagine the air in our world, and make it thinner.

Pinkie is back to her world. "So what's your name?" she asked.

"Name's Radiant Sword," Radiant said. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Its nice to meet you too, little one." Pinkie said. She smiled and picked Radiant up. "You're very light." She said

"Yup." Radiant said.

"And Twilight shrunk you with her magic spells right?" Pinkie asked.

"Yes." Radiant said.

"So why did Twilight shrink you?" Pinkie asked.

"I'm her test subject," Radiant said, "I'm interested in her spell."

"Sounds like fun. Especially for me." Pinkie said with a smile.

"I agree." Radiant said.

"Would you like to smell my hooves? My friends always say they smell like cherries." Pinkie said.

"Sure, Goddess Pinkie." Radiant said. He sniffed the party goddess' hooves "Mmm... cherries..." He said.

"Want to lick them?" Pinkie asked.

"Sure," Radiant said, "Prepare to giggle." He licked the goddess' hooves.

Pinkie started to laugh, "Hehe" "HEHEHE." "HAHAHAHAHA!" She moved around and laughed to no end.

Radiant giggled.

"Okay stop." Pinkie said. She continued to laugh hard.

Radiant stopped licking.

Pinkie had tears in her eyes. "That was fun." She said.

"It sure is." Radiant said. Pinkie's strawberry flavored lips kissed him.

"Ooh, I have an idea." Pinkie said as she jumped up and down. Radiant felt earthquakes as the party goddess jumps up and down. "Want to hear it?" The party goddess asked.

"Sure," Radiant said, then asked, "What idea do you have, Goddess Pinkie?"

Pinkie took out a balloon from Celestia knows where, and stuck Radiant inside it. She began to blow. He could smell bubble gum flavored breath filling the balloon.

"Pinkie? Are you sure it's a good idea?" Radiant asked.

"Hehehe, of course." Pinkie said as she filled the balloon up more. Then put it in her mouth and let the air flow in. Radiant flew out and landed on her tongue.

"Cool!" Radiant said as he bounced on Pinkie's tongue.

Pinkie swished Radiant around like a sucker.

Radiant giggled, "This is like a bounce house!"

"A sticky one too." Pinkie said.

Radiant giggled.

"Aahh, aaahhh, aaaaahhhhchoooooo." Pinkie sneezed Radiant onto her hoof. "Ooops, sorry about that." Pinkie said.

"That's okay." Radiant laughed.

Pinkie laughed too. "I never thought you would be so funny." She said.

"Yeah," Radiant said, "I really did please the Goddess of Laughter."

"Yes you did." Pinkie jumped.

"I want to be rewarded by a kiss." Radiant said.

Pinkie kissed him quickly. "I already kissed you earlier." She said.

I don't recall that.

Radiant kissed and massaged the goddess' lips.

"Hehe, well maybe not me, but since this is a story, we are all the same." Pinkie said to me.

"I love you, Pinkie Pie, the Goddess of Laughter..." Radiant said.

"Hehe, oh I've heard that before." Pinkie kissed Radiant again.

Radiant smiled warmly.

Radiant Sword has passed the Trial of Laughter.

His Laughter went up by 3.

His willingness went up by 3.

His cutie mark magic went up by 3.

His love for role-playing and writing went up by 5.

His embrace to the giants went up by 7.

Radiant smiled.

His love for my Kirby Super Star references went up by 6.

Author's Note:

That was a fun, fourth-wall breaking chapter, isn't it? Although, it was tricky to write due to my involvement with interacting with the characters in my story. This chapter is the main reason why I categorize this story as comedy. Next episode will involve the concept of honesty. How do you like them apples?