• Published 19th Jul 2016
  • 2,588 Views, 39 Comments

Scotchie Does Ponyville - Captain_Hairball



Rainbow Blitz and Butterscotch have been lovers for a month, but Blitz isn’t sure he’s really gay. Sick of hearing him moan about it, Blitz kicks him out and tells him to explore his sexuality until he’s sure. Hilarity and chaos ensue.

Comments ( 12 )

"Sibling Incest"? I thought Incest had to do with siblings to begin with. Clearly I'm wrong.

7469402

You are, actually! A sibling is a brother or sister, but incest is sex with any blood relative! Or possibly even non-blood relatives, since the linked definition speaks in legal rather than genetic terms. So you can have cousin incest, parent-child incest, grandparent incest, all kinds of incest!

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle. :trollestia:

Scotch ground his hips up. Shaft to shaft. Ball to ball.

Ohgod what? Nobody told me there was gay in this! :pinkiegasp:

This was very silly, and I approve. :rainbowlaugh:

7727525

It's meant to be Buck, here. I don't have the brainpower to untangle to the orgy and see if I can make that clearer tonight. :derpyderp1:

Thanks for digging the deep (and gay) cuts! I really like this story especially. :twilightsmile:

Good story but would be better if you had an editor to help you out.

8023546

Edited by Cerulean Starlight & Rasael.

I won't tell them you said that. :trollestia:

ci.memecdn.com/9151162.jpg
You have earned the Slav stamp of approval

love this story

I don't know why your stories have so many dislikes, this was one of the comfiest storied I've ever read on this site.

9250078

Well. In this case. The reason is GAY. :D Seriously I get almost all my DVs on day one; I don't think the people who do it even read the story. :rainbowlaugh:

This was really good. You handle relationships so well and the characters and their dramas and problems really nicely and believably. I really liked the way you handle Blitz, his problems with facing up to things as well as commitment.
Also Twilight and Dusk with math all over their faces is a fantastic image, seriously.
You did beautifully with this story, though. I love the way you intertwine wild sex with relationships, and how you frame those relationships and the issues people can have. You handle trust, companionship, and self-discovery really well. Poor dumb, sheltered Butterscotch. Poor dumb... dumb Rainbow Blitz.

11901143

I really like FlutterDash/ButterBlitz. They're just so... opposite, but they need each other. Shy needs someone strong to protect her, and Dash needs someone soft to care for her. But they're both also resistant to that, because Shy is so... um, shy, and because Dash's ego is so fragile.

Did you read Perfectly not Perfect yet? I forget. It's one of my very best.

Login or register to comment