• Published 17th Jul 2016
  • 18,331 Views, 315 Comments

To Innocently Conquer - Why Am I Doing This



To take control of a nation isn't easy, but Anon took control of the world... Innocently(maybe not so at the end). He didn't want this, he didn't even know he was doing it till it was to late. Taking over the world in suck a lewd way...

  • ...
81
 315
 18,331
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 92 )

Oh dear lord I remember why I loved this story so much. :rainbowlaugh:

Also just realized there's 45 fucking people reading this right now. Holy crap.

LOL! (Member of the Truth In Emoticons Union, so I actually did laugh out loud)

There are about 5 spots in this chapter that are hilarious. The Fluttershy tickling scene....

Oh my god my stomach hurts, You have my keks and boners, good sir. Well done.

>OP was awesome
>RGRE Style
>10/10 will read again

7768642
7768683
Seriously. What are you? Retard? we do have nipples you know. This is AIE. Pony never see human before. Cmon, think before talk ok?

Awesome, and hilarious, new chapter. Can't wait for the next one.

7768849 Yes, many HiE stories have that little tidbit, the chapter as a whole kinda confused me.

That ending, I guess his balls sucked up and formed the typical beanbag appearance, the same appearance when your body is very cold aka when its 32 degrees outside and you have to go out there to take the trashcans to the curb for trash day. (Totally not me >.> <.<) That or Rainbow Dash is into hentai mags.

7768849 What the hell are you talking about?

I been struggling to decide on what to do with this story, on one hand the premise is amusing and there are some funny bits but the fact that everyone is hiding what going on from anon was also mildly amusing at first has changed to irritation and now it just annoying.

I was kind of hoping anon would realize what was happening with everyone keeping it from him sooner then this but anons obliviousness has gone from amusing to irritating to just aggravating.

I was willing to look past that for the most part but the part with lunch and the comment about "meat" and "protean" made me think of futa princesses, now normally I just skip gender bender/futa bullshit (if its in the description) but now that I've read the story (with no warning) that is a dislike in and of itself.

This manga has a similar premise in that the protaginist has the power to cause anybody he touches to feel pleasure but its execution is, IMHO, better because he knows whats going on and at first thinks its awesome but then has many doubts about just how awesome it my be.

TL;DR I've disliked this story.

7769032 While I don't share your opinion, I'm glad you actually gave a reasonable explanation.
It's refreshing to see someone who has that courtesy.

7768931 Maybe Rainbow is referring to the fact that Anon has a penis and nipples at the same time. Stallions don't have the latter, only mares do.

there is a distinct lack of adults around

7769339 either that or anon is holding out on us/flutters has a magical tongue of gender bending :trollestia:
It's going to be hilarious anyway :rainbowlaugh:

Great to see you back! I had forgotten how hilarious this story was. Do keep up, please! :raritystarry:

This story isn't very innocent at all :applejackunsure:

Yay, Fried Coconut is back :yay: Thanks mane!

I like it
hopefully anon figures it out himself before anyone has to tell him.
more?

This story has no right to be as hot as it is

So glad most of you like the new chapter. A comment made me realized something that I should address. I don't think they'll see it, but to those who stayed; there aren't going to be magical futa horses. It accrued to me that I don't know how to write clop, so I've been studying on that. Adding a girl with a big, juicy, pulsing pillar of meat would be too much for me. Maybe another story.

Cheers.

7771544 >I don't know how to write clop
Just read some /mlp/ or AIE pastebin.

7771765
I'm actually thinking of Fifty Shades of Grey, that dirty dirty style seems to fit this story well.

7771774 That great. Are you gonna do some RGRE style?
Also i got something for you.
>1) Doggy Style
>2) Rowing Boat
>3) Shoulder Stand
>4) Frog and Fan
>5) Dolphin
>6) Eagle
>7) Toad
>8) Backwards Slide
>9) Butterfly
>10) Stair Master
>11) Indrani
>12) Side Saddle
>13) Deckchair
>14) Fold
>15) Standing Wheelbarrow
>16) Kneel
>17) Catherine Wheel
>18) Prone Tiger
>19) Propeller
>20) Nirvana
>21) Splitting Bamboo
>22) Ascent to Desire
>23) Squat Balance
>24) Triumph Arch
>25) G-Force
>26) Rocking Horse
>27) Ascending Jupiter
>28) Spider
>29) Bandoleer
>30) Mermaid
>31) Ape
>32) Black Cherry
>33) Super 8
>34) Glowing Triangle
>35) Reclining Lotus
>36) Right Angle
>37) Tornado Stand
>38) Y-Curve
>39) Galley
>40) Reverse Cowgirl
>41) Sphinx
>42) Hero
>43) Hound
>44) Amazon
>45) Seated Ball
>46) Lustful Leg
>47) Curled Angel
>48) Crossed Keys
>49) Kneeling Wheelbarrow
>50) Plunging Goat
>51) Slip and Slide
>52) Nickelback
>53) Buggy Ride Peacock
>54) Woodpecker
>55) Sparrow
>56) Crisscross
>57) Challenge
>58) Classic
>59) Double Decker
>60) Bending Thoracic
>61) Lawyer on Toilet
>62) Crunch
>63) Landslide
>64) Seduction
>65) Old Lotus Blossom
>66) Rock 'n' Roller
>67) Thigh Master
>68) Grip
>69) Supernova
>70) Whisper
>71) X-Rated
>72) Visitor
>73) Anal Invader
>74) Chip
>75) Balancing Act
>76) Bridge
>77) Close-up
>78) Hey batter don't forget to choke up
>79) Snapping Turtle
>80) Grandpa's Recliner
>81) Arctic Hoedown
>82) Shia LaBeouf
>83) Thai Staircase
>84) Pinch Hitter
>85) Jazz Butter
>86) Fridge Splitter
>87) Unlicensed Doctor
>88) French Helicopter
>89) Piggy back?
>90) Sol

7772337
I know a Shit ton of fetishes, but these positions...

Grabs glasses, pours pure whiskey, crack knuckles.
"Time to study harder then I did at college."
P.s what does RGRE stand for?

7772337 Jesus Christ man
You know this much? You're a whole different level of sex addict

7772355 Plenty of time, my friend. Plenty of time.

Due to lack of males, Gender Roles Are Reversed.
Mare Rape stallion.
A stallions place is in the KITCHEN!

Well... that was a thing I observed with my eyeballs...

OMG :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh: called him a futa

Comment posted by RagnaTheBloodmane deleted Dec 15th, 2016

7772337 holy mother of god! How many positions do you know? Some of them I never heard before...

7796227 Only the problem is cost too many condoms.

7797185 You're talking about the fan-made one right? Cause there's no leaks of my face.

Do they think he's futa because human males are one of the few male animals with nipples?

I love everything here. Truly a sweet fic!

7811904 that made me choke on my taco with laghter

first, SAID WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? sec, plan on adding pony for a harem soon? last, what you planning on new year?

7816067 Alriight

7831158
Dude, dude. (Whispers softly) The whole world is his harem.
As for what to do this year, finish season 5 and 6. I have yet to watch it.

okay, also happy new year 2017 and season 7 is coing soon along eg special and my little pony the movie is coming soon

Enjoying this greatly. I hope you continue adding chapters as soon as you can

This whole thing kind of reminded me of Kiss x Sis with all the accidental molestations. Overall a very amusing installment, though I'm really curious if Rainbow is just confused or if she knows something we don't.

Moar!

Boy its been 4 weeks now, don't you die on us.

...too...laugh...much...

I like it so far we'll see where it goes from here though

Login or register to comment