• ...
33
 40
 4,107

Chapter 8

Early on the morning of Harry’s birthday

Inside Malfoy Manor was the wraith form of Voldemort; the mansion was on a Fidelius charm making it the only thing in the Malfoy name that wasn’t confiscated when Lucious was arrested. Narcissa and Draco were housing Voldemort which was the only reason he hadn’t had them killed yet.

He may not have his physical form anymore but he could still possess his Death Eaters and cause them pain if they failed him.

They were working on using a cauldron to create him a new body but it still wasn’t ready.

“Riddle.......” he heard a voice call out.

“Who goes there?” Voldemort asked, he then saw a dark mist of shadows with green eyes. Recognising it he then looked nervous (no creature could say they ever saw the Dark Lord looking nervous).

He saw it was of his old master.

“What a surprise Lord Sombra!” Voldemort said to the shadow. The shadows were known as King Sombra. When the Elements of Harmony was used on him to free the Crystal Empire he was turned to shadow but survived thanks to creating an object called a Horcrux.

He had managed to use his magic to be able to go to the Human world. He managed to regain his physical form when his old kingdom was reawakened but thanks to a stupid dragon finding the Crystal Heart he had hidden he was defeated once more.

Sombra chuckled and said “Riddle I remember when I came to you in your second year at Hogwarts, I who helped you find the Chamber of Secrets and helped you gain dark power beyond your wildest dreams! It was because of my magic you were able to build your army and it was because of my magic you were able to make your Horcruxes! Otherwise you could have died!”

The path to splitting your soul into Horcruxes difficult and only a few actually succeeded, the wannabe dark lords who tried usually died.

“You are a wreck Riddle because you were beaten by a child” Sombra chided “I should destroy you now!!!!”

“NO!! I will do anything my lord!” begged Voldemort.

“Very well!” I will give you one more chance!” said Sombra “I have my Horcrux with me and I will use it to help you gain your old form but be warned it will destroy the soul pieces in your Horcruxes! It will make stronger than before but you will have a deadline! You have two months to take over Britain otherwise I will destroy your soul and take control of your form myself!”

“I will do it my lord!” Voldemort said, wanting his form back!

The shadow of Sombra produced his old horn which was also his Horcrux and allowed him to survive. The horn went to the cauldron containing the pieces to resurrect Voldemort. Voldemort then entered the cauldron himself with the shadow form of Sombra.

The Death Eaters entered and watched in awe as the cauldron spewed until dark shadows spilt from the cauldron.

The shadows formed a humanoid creature. Voldemort now had his white skin and snake face, long black hair, the horn growing out of his forehead, dark grey armour and dark shadows as a cape.

“Remember Riddle, two months!” a voice said in Voldemort’s ear.

The Death Eaters then bowed at their resurrected master. While this happened the soul pieces in his Horcruxes then came back to him to form his soul again.

Harry Trotter awoke in his bed feeling the Horcrux leave his scar. He then went out of his bed to start his birthday.

I was originally going to have Chrysalis in the role of Sombra but after season the season 3 opening I changed my mind!

Comments ( 13 )

Keep up the good work. Thanks:twilightsmile:

may I have MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage:

A fanfic about me? I'm so honored!

Any idea if this will get any updates?

"Harry Trotter" is fin, in context..

10992924
Uhm, but why?

10992993
Wasn’t happy with it sorry to say

10993381
Then, you were Sad with it?
But alas, you could have edited it?
Or, was it really that bad?
and still, you kep the refference to the story you disowned?

10994119
Sorry plus I was cringing at parts including the pairing and yet I keep this one up

10994121
Cringing is what happens to some old stories.

I was originally going to have Chrysalis in the role of Sombra but after season the season 3 opening I changed my mind!

Sombra is a much better choice, for this position; he is so much more of the Menace, just like Voldemort..
But, could you try to write another chapter and publish soon?
I want to see this to its natural conclusion..

11387382
Sorry this is pretty much abandoned and it was written at a time I think I didn’t know where to put the authors note or perhaps I was padding it out since I can’t remember due to so long

Login or register to comment