• ...
33
 40
 4,107

Chapter 5

Albus Dumbledore couldn’t believe his luck, he had managed to find a way to possibly track down Harry Potter! Using a faint trace of his magical signature he had managed to find in the ruins of the house (which took a very detailed examing of the house to find) the Potters had been hiding in he got to work on a ritual to take him where Harry was located, soon the Wizarding World will have its saviour back!

Soon it came the day of Harry’s birthday and the party was being held outside the Rich Family mansion. The guests included friends of the Rich family and some of Filthy Rich’s business associates, thought as his parents promised Harry it was a small party and there actually wasn’t that many guests.

Twilight came through the gate wearing the blue dress she wore at the Grand Galloping Gala closely followed by the disgruntled Cutie Mark Crusaders. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon didn’t look pleased to see them but kept quiet.

“I still think this is a bad idea to come” said Scootaloo and her friends nodded.

“Look it was nice of Diamond Tiara to invite you so please just behave” said Twilight warningly and they nodded relucantly.

Harry was talking to Total Vane and Silver Fork near the bushes at the entrance of the mansion. Harry was wearing a red tie and a dark blue jacket with his wings hidden as usual. They were discussing Daring Do and the Kingdom of the Emerald Skull which all three of them finished reading.

“Totally took me by surprise when it was revealed Daring’s new boyfriend was really a clone of her dead older brother” Harry was saying and his friends nodded.

“Hey look” Silver Fork then said pointing to Twilight with his hoof when he noticed her “her marefriend has arrived Harry!”

Harry turning and seeing Twilight gasped before leaping into the bushes trying to hide, unfortunately his friends were having none of that as they pulled him out.

“Nice try Harry, we thought you would try this so we were prepared” said Forks, referring to the exercise he and Vane took for the last week to be able to get Harry out of any hiding spot he would try.

They dragged him next his parents who were greeting the guests. Twilight was next.

“Pleased to meet you Ms Sparkle, an honour to meet the student of the Princess herself and my boy’s new friend” greeted Filthy Rich to Twilight, ignoring the glare his son was giving him.

“Thanks Mr Rich” said Twilight. After seeing Harry Twilight went up to greet him and said “hello Harry, happy birthday!”

“Thanks” Harry said blushing a little.

“Who invited the princess?” asked Total Vane facing the gate.

“Vane what on earth are you talking about..........” Harry started only to gasp along with everypony else when they saw a chariot approach the outside of the gate. Riding on it was the ruler of Equestria herself Princess Celestia.

“Sorry for intruding my little ponies” said the Princess smiling down at them once she got off “but I heard from my student she was going to be here, I can just go.......”

“You are welcome to stay your highness” Filthy Rich said bowing “that’s if my son says since it’s his party!”

Harry nodded looking a little nervous and went even more nervous when the Princess smiled as she faced him and asked “Harry is it?”

Harry nodded slowly and the Princess responded by saying “well seventeenth happy birthday Harry!”

Soon after the guests had arrived the party officially began to start. First they went to a table so Harry could open his presents. First was a doll made of green fabric, string for hair and buttons for eyes. “I made it just for you big brother!” Diamond Tiara said excitedly “I made it to help the nightmares go away!”

“So that’s why she spent so much time in my sister’s boutique in the last two weeks” Sweetie Belle whispered to her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders.

“Thanks sis!” Harry said smiling patting his little sister gently on the head with his hoof. Celestia smiled remembering what Luna was like when she was Diamond Tiara’s size.

Next from Total Vane he got the recently released autobiography of his favourite Wonderbolt Soarin and from Silver Fork he got an album he made of that day outs they had. From Silver Spoon he got what looked like an old green journal.

“Hey that looks just like my old journal I threw out last week because it was finished” Forks said looking at it.

“Because it is big brother” Silver Spoon said “you left it by the bins outside and I got it thinking Harry might like it!”

“WHAT!!!!” Forks shouted remembering the type of things he wrote in that journal.

Harry opened it up and smiled saying “this is at least fifteen years of blackmail material right here!”

Spoon then started banging his head against the table wishing he had burnt it. Next Harry got a gold pocket watch from his parents.

“I got that from my father when I was seventeen and he got that from his father when he was seventeen” explained Filthy Rich “take care of it my son!”

“I will dad” Harry responded putting it around his right hoof. After they were done Twilight trotted up to Harry.

“Well here is my present” Twilight said before kissing Harry on the cheek. Princess Celestia sent a cheek grin at them, Forks and Vane were laughing their flanks off at the stunned look on their friends face, Diamond Tiara was glaring at Twilight (since she was the most important female in her big brother’s life and she wasn’t keen on sharing him) and Filthy Rich and Diamond Jubilee smiled before entering their mansion to check on the party dinner set for later.

They got the shock of their lives when they found an old human in weirdly coloured robes on their floor. This was Albus Dumbledore having completed his ritual and since fate decided to send him there as just a human.