• Published 12th Jul 2016
  • 2,238 Views, 57 Comments

War In Another World - 82nd Division



War is what made Earth and Humanity, what it is today. War is not strange to us. We are use to the Gore, the Weapons of Mass Destruction, the Death. But Equestria is not, they don't know what War can really feel like, and Twilight is the first.

Comments ( 13 )

Oh new chapter. Been keeping my eye on this story. I do wonder how twilight will get out of this. As for your question:

What would you prefer?...
A Same-Universe American Football story...or an Alternate Universe American Football story?

I'm not American, meaning I honestly don't mind.
I'm also curious about whether Twilight will start helping the soldiers, passively or not (shields could be helpful). I'll be hoping the Sargent doesn't get any "evil" ideas about Twilight either.

Hello everybody, sorry for the long wait for the next chapter...

I have not given up on this story, that I will tell you.

I've been very busy with my school, and I'm also revising my Chapters to sound more better than ot was before....because boy that was cringy

Anyway, please check out this new story I came up with, check it out if you have the time.

Its posted in my blogs.

Tell me what you think of it.

You all thought I was dead, or that this story was dead?...

Nah, I was just taking a break.

The next chapter will be out soon.πŸ‘

Just remember that american where not only ones fighting against germans in D-day you need to give some credit to british, canadians and french. Because if this is one of thous stories where american are all saints and germans are embodiment of evil just because then i can't read this it would be like eny other american war movie.

8944343
This is just the beginning segment of the story.

I know the Canadians and French resistance units were part of the Invasion, but (For now), this segment just takes place and focuses on the 82nd Airborne Division and their help on the Utah Landing Site of D-Day.

I will definitly be adding Brotish and other events that has happened during the Invasion. But right now, it is just Twilight and the pockets of the Airborne troops trying to take Utah Beach.

Talk about a fuckin RIP... No new chapters yet.

9478094
It's been two years since I last updated the story with a chapter.

And I know "I've been busy" isn't gonna cut it as an excuse, but I've been always drawn back to this story, imagining the story I laid out on it.

But I've been debating to restart the whole thing, keep the same plot and sequences but completely change up the writing stuff.

Because whenever I try to read it, it makes me cringe of how it flows and sounds in the sentences, and re-writing the whole damn thing was up in the air to go with.

But for now, I'm still thinking, but I do plan of returning. Now that im in college, and where few times where Im free more than two hours is rare, but I like I said, I do plan of returning and continuing this story.

It will just be yet a longer wait.

Until then, I like to thank you and everyone else who favorited, followed, and tracked the story, it really means a lot to me.

Hope you all have a nice day.πŸ‘πŸ€
And sorry for leaving the story how it is, something that I've felt as well when a good story ends and the author has abandoned...

I know how it feels.

So once again, hope you have a nice day.

9479901
How long it takes matters not to me but only that you will (at least you say that will continue)

9479901
update, thanks. :D, we want MOAR

Login or register to comment