• Published 28th May 2016
  • 4,571 Views, 663 Comments

Pony Postscripts - MythrilMoth



Short postscript scenes intended to address loose plot threads, discuss endings, and so forth from various episodes of the show.

  • ...
31
 663
 4,571

PreviousChapters Next
Dance Magic, Car Wash Tragic (Equestria Girls: "Dance Magic")

"You know, I still don't get it," Rainbow Dash said as she tuned her guitar.

"Don't get what?" Sunset asked, frowning as she replaced a string on her own guitar.

"The car wash," Rainbow said. "I mean, we shoulda raked in a lot more with that than we did!"

"Yeah," Sunset agreed. "I mean, half the student body at CHS has cars, or their folks do. The teachers too. It should've been easy money."

"What should've?" a voice intruded. Flash Sentry peeked in. "Hey girls."

"Hey Flash," Sunset greeted. "What's up?"

"Was just checkin' to see if the practice room was open," Flash said. "Guess not, but...overheard that last bit."

"Oh, well," Sunset said as she tuned up and adjusted the knobs on her guitar, "we were just talking about the car wash. You know, for the Camp Everfree fundraiser. I mean, sure we raised the money thanks to the Chance to Prance contest, but..."

"Our car wash idea totally kicked butt!" Rainbow complained, playing a harsh chord. "What gives?"

"Oh," Flash said awkwardly, scratching his cheek. "Well. Umm."

Sunset gave him a look. "You know something," she said.

"Heh. Me? Know something? When did I ever know anything?" Flash hedged, chuckling nervously.

Rainbow narrowed her eyes. "Okay, dude. I never dated you and I barely ever talk to you and even I know you're hiding something. Out with it."

Flash quailed. "W-well," he stammered, "th-the thing is..." He coughed. "Umm...well...y-you see, word on social media was everybody was expecting, umm...something a little different, and then a couple guys drove by and saw what, umm...what you all were doing, a-and word got out, a-and...well..." He jammed his hands in his pockets. "Yeah."

Sunset raised an eyebrow. "Uhh...wanna try that again? Maybe with some details?" she suggested.

Flash averted his gaze. "I think, well...a lot of guys were expecting it to be, umm...kind of a...well—"

"SPIT IT OUT!" both girls yelled.

Flash jumped. "A bikini car wash!" he yelped. Then flinched.

Rainbow and Sunset blinked. They slowly turned to look at each other, eyes wide.

Rainbow facepalmed. "NOW he tells us," she groaned.

"We really should've thought of that," Sunset said, shaking her head.

PreviousChapters Next