• Published 28th May 2016
  • 4,571 Views, 663 Comments

Pony Postscripts - MythrilMoth



Short postscript scenes intended to address loose plot threads, discuss endings, and so forth from various episodes of the show.

  • ...
31
 663
 4,571

PreviousChapters Next
Flutter Stutter [S6: "Flutter Brutter"]

A week had passed since Zephyr Breeze had learned to apply himself, graduated from mane therapy school, and found a job as a stylist in Manehattan. Fluttershy swelled with pride when she got the news about her brother's new job, and couldn't wait to share it with her friends.

To that end, she called them all together for lunch at their favorite outdoor cafe. Once everypony was seated and had ordered, she laid the letter from Zephyr on the table. "Good news, everypony! Zephyr Breeze has a job in Manehattan! He's moving in with somepony who was looking for a roommate, he's enthusiastic about working for a living, he's really turned his life around!"

"That's great, Fluttershy!" Twilight said happily. "I'm glad you were able to get through to him the value of hard work and following through on things."

"I just hope it sticks," Rainbow muttered. "The fewer surprise visits we get from Zeph, the better."

"Well, I'm quite proud of you for turning your shiftless brother's life around, darling," Rarity said as she squeezed a lemon wedge into her water.

"But you know," Spike said as he rolled a lemon around on the table like a ball, "it's kinda funny that you read your brother the riot act for not having a job when, y'know...you kinda don't have one either."

Everything froze.

Six heads turned slowly to face Fluttershy.

Fluttershy's ears wilted. "I...I...I..."

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt," Pinkie said with a wince.

Fluttershy made a quiet, squeaky whimpering noise.

Applejack slapped Spike upside the head. "Way to go, genius," she muttered.

PreviousChapters Next