• Published 28th May 2016
  • 4,571 Views, 663 Comments

Pony Postscripts - MythrilMoth



Short postscript scenes intended to address loose plot threads, discuss endings, and so forth from various episodes of the show.

  • ...
31
 663
 4,571

PreviousChapters Next
Can't Get Away With Nuttin' (S7: "All Bottled Up")

"CINNAMON NUTS!" Bulk Biceps bellowed at passing ponies from his roaming nut cart. Bags full of sweet-smelling roasted cashews, almonds, and peanuts covered in cinnamon glaze wafted their aroma out into the warm spring air of Ponyville.

In a bright flash, a second cart appeared next to Bulk's. This cart boasted huge sacks of nuts—chocolate-covered hazelnuts, yogurt-covered pistachios, glazed macadamia nuts, and whole candied pecans. Next to this cart, wearing a striped shirt and a little paper hat, stood Discord, holding a megaphone. "D'S NUTS!" he boasted, catching the attention of passing groups of ponies. Then, with a sly grin aimed at Bulk Biceps, he added, "Mine are bigger. And chocolate."

Bulk glared at him, veins throbbing in his neck, and made an "I'm watching you" gesture with his hoof.

Discord yawned and snapped a talon. Bulk's muscles deflated like a popped balloon, leaving behind a scrawny, stunted pegasus stallion with a bad haircut. Bulk looked around with a nervous grin, covered himself with his hooves, and shuffled away.

With a smug smirk, Discord raised a giant, flashing sign over his cart. "Come on, everypony, step right up! You will absolutely love D's Nuts."

Author's Note:

Oh like I wasn't going to do this. :moustache:

PreviousChapters Next