• Published 28th May 2016
  • 4,572 Views, 663 Comments

Pony Postscripts - MythrilMoth



Short postscript scenes intended to address loose plot threads, discuss endings, and so forth from various episodes of the show.

  • ...
31
 663
 4,572

PreviousChapters Next
Buckball Post-Season [S6: "Buckball Season"]

As the train pulled out of Appleloosa, Rainbow Dash looked around at her friends. "So, is it just me, or did that Kettle Bell gal on the Appleloosa team look...familiar?"

"Now that you mention it," Applejack said, scratching her muzzle thoughtfully, "she did remind me of somepony..."

The car suddenly shook violently, a loud thump! sounding from the roof. Fluttershy let out a shriek of terror and dived under her seat.

The door to the car flew open, and Kettle Bell stomped...gingerly in. "Sorry to bother you, dears," she said in a kindly voice as she hauled a massive box off her back. "Your train left before I could finish putting together this care package. Could you please deliver this to my son Bulk Biceps?"

The ponies stared at her, wide-eyed. "Uhh...sure," Rainbow Dash said.

"Thank you, dearie," Kettle Bell said. "Tell him mommy sends her love!"

With that, she flew out the open door, her tiny wings carrying her ponderously back to Appleloosa.

Applejack, Snails, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy all stared at each other.

"Well," Applejack said. "That's a thing that happened."

PreviousChapters Next