• Published 20th Apr 2016
  • 1,131 Views, 39 Comments

Ghost Truck in Equestria - ppg1998



A human ghost possessing a truck that has tons of tech and ancient artifacts in the trailer with a pet Timberwolf pup named tippy are in the everfree forest. Luna. Are you interested now?

  • ...
5
 39
 1,131
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

7145828 Don't you hate it when your comments don't get a response?

After getting some inspiration from some internet music (you can thank the latest episode of epic rap battles of history for that)

What is that episode?

7387319 I the the one with Ivan the terrible

I say go with Maxine. Like Maximum Overdrive kind of thing.

Ever seen "Ice Road Truckers", try using Lisa Kelly. She has a pony as well as a full-size horse and she's in to extreme sports like dirt biking, she also has other animal's at here home. she's tackled "The Death Road" in South-America, the mountain passes in India as well as the hell that is India's traffic, all of these while dealing w/ CRAZY BUS DRIVERS!! She also dealt w/ MOUNTIAN PASSES in which there were Blasting Charges setup and she had to go right through the BLAST ZONE!! On top of that she's driven the Alaska Ice Road's and the Canadian Ice Road's which are more than 2X as DANGEROUS as the Alaska Ice Road's.
I Recommend You Watch The Show A Little of Both IRT and IRT:Deadliest Road's to Get A Good Grasp on Her Character.

E-E-EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy::yay::raritystarry::heart::derpyderp1::derpyderp2::twistnerd::rainbowlaugh::rainbowwild:

7387337 Idk about names but can u write a story where a Male teen possesses a dodge charger that's similar to this but different. Plzz

7642156 I have a title-The "Charging" Spirit.. Get cause the charger---No OK I'll quit

Any news on the reboot?

Login or register to comment