• Published 28th Mar 2016
  • 941 Views, 12 Comments

Daring Do and her friendly rival - Red flame



Daring has a new rival, but for the first time this one isn't evil

  • ...
 12
 941

Late to the Game Part 2

It was almost night now, the sky was dark and Lucky wasn't having any luck getting free. The Ocotpus happily slurped her toung along her captive's green belly. Squeals of loud laughter escaped Lucky, the pony's twisting looked very cute to watch. Her eyes were locked on the sensitive tickle spot.

"Mmm maybe just one more hour, then I'll go to sleep." Wave grinned.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOT ANOTHEHEHEHEHER HOUR!" Lucky pleaded cutely.

"Hmm your right, two more hours."

Lucky blushed as that tounge kept sliding along the skin, the tip scrubbing along at a rapid speed. He wasn't sure how to get out of this one, but knew that Daring Do wouldn't be able to get away from that spider. Which means he doesn't have a decoy this time. He shrieked helplessly while laughing his head off.

"You'll just love my next trick" Wave teased happily.

"NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO I CAHHAHAHN'T TAKE MOHOHOHOHRE!" Lucky begged adorably.

Wave's eyes glowed brightly in a blue aura, two puddles of water began to ripple on either side of the captive. Rising up and shaping into two stars, they attach to Lucky's green belly next to the button, and the water began to funnel fast across it's points. Making it so much worse on Lucky who's laughter finally reached hysterical levels, sounding adorably frantic as well.

The waves the water stars were making on itself moved off them and began sweeping across Lucky's entire belly, the button included. His poor body twisted and trembled from the intensity, his eyes stuck wide open unable to close them as he laughed up a storm. Through his adorable squirming though, he noted that his tail wasn't wrapped up.

"I'M BEHEHEHEHEHEHEGGING PLEEHEHEHEHEHASE MEHEHEHEHEHEHERCY!" Lucky pleaded happily.

After two hours the water stars finally vanished from his belly and Wave pulled her tounge away. His body dropped forward instantly, his head hanging down and his eyes half drooped while he took in huge breathes, his belly pumping in a cute slow way.

"Alright nappy time, don't worry though you'll still be tuckered out when you wake up." Wave grinned.

"Heh, y-you certainly know h-how to c-cover yo-our basis." Lucky chuckled weakly.

"Thank you, I just want to play with my cute catch longer than a day."

Lucky sighed in playful defeat, at least that's what he made it seem like, he quietly pulled up his tail to touch his back. While Wave brought two tentacles to his forehead a black aura glowed from them and then went into his body. He yawned cutely as he began to feel drowsy.

"O-ooooh t-that p-packs a p-punch." Lucky chuckled weakly.

"Nighty night." Wave smiled.

Wave closed her eyes and her body went down into the water till only the top of her head was visible. Taking the chance, he managed to cast a special luck spell on himself. His tail tip glowed green and it shot into his body. It was the only way out of this, but regardless his eyes began to close as he succumbed to the sleep spell.

Four hours later Wave's eyes would begin to open up again, waking back up right before midnight. He had a grin of pride as he felt the tentacles grip was loose just as he had hoped for. He pulls on his front hooves and they manage to slip out of their restraints.

"W-whew heh yep s-she c-could c-cover all of her ba-asis, e-except for the fact I c-could still use magic on myself." Lucky chuckled weakly.

He flipped out of Wave's grip and landed onto the stone platform next to his former captor. He sighed in relief before jumping across to the shrine's platform. He picked up the blue sphere from it's pedestal and chuckled happily. Not only did he have a really rare treasure, but this meant victory for his and Daring's little competition.

"Thank you Oxygen Sphere, now I can play with my idol all I want." Lucky grinned weakly.

The cocoon hanging in the forest began to shift as the pony inside began to wake up, all she could see was white. The silk was feeling very nice against her skin though. It was actually pretty hard to stay awake, as she twisted a bit she trigged her prison's security. Two silk rings formed right in her belly button, and began to spin rapidly inside them making her shriek hard as muffled laughter came out of her.

She noticed that Fang was no longer clinging to her at least as she couldn't feel the spider's weight. Her wrapped body swayed a bit from squirming. The silk rings soft white touch and speed made it so intense. Constantly scrubbing against the walls of her button from it's spinning.

"S-so h-hard to think. Y-yep I've l-lost this round." Daring thought to herself.

As if to confirm these thoughts, she felt the cocoon start to lower to the ground. It was five minutes before the webbing was torn in half making the rings finally stop. She finally dropped out of her prison landing on her back panting heavily, the belly heaving adorably slow. The face of Lucky came into view.

"O-ok ok y-you w-won. I'm a-all y-yours." Daring do smiled weakly.

"So glad to hear it Daring. Don't worry, you'll have a belly full of laughs." Lucky grinned.

"Heh e-expected a-as much."

Lucky walks over to Daring's right side, then plants a hoof right on her belly making her let out a cute gasp. The unicorn presses on her belly a bit making her groan from the hoof. Her body trembled a bit from the pressure, yet she didn't mind it. She was honestly very curious as to what Lucky's home would be.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

Lucky scores a victory on Daring Do, and now she has to pay up. Hehe hope you enjoy it.

Comments ( 2 )

"Late to the game"

Well I'm definitely late to this one.:rainbowlaugh::rainbowkiss: this is a really cute story btw.

9607430
Hehe well thank you very much

Login or register to comment