• Published 28th Mar 2016
  • 937 Views, 12 Comments

Daring Do and her friendly rival - Red flame



Daring has a new rival, but for the first time this one isn't evil

  • ...
 12
 937

Late to the Game Part 1

The brave adventurer trotted along the dirt path that lead to Misty Lake home of the shrine that had been pointed out to her. It's been six hours since she left the tribe, there was at least an hour left of the trip. As she walked she could start to see some webbing in the trees. The deeper she went the denser the webbing got. It didn't take a genius to understand that she was walking into a spider's territory.

"Oh this is a nice change." Daring do thought confidently.

She noticed webbing on the ground scattered along it at various spots. She carefully walked onward making sure to avoid touching the spots with her hooves. After five minutes of walking she came upon a saddle bag, it was a blue color with Lucky Gambler's cutie mark on it. She grew concerned now and glanced upward scanning the area. Sure enough she spotted a bunch of interlocking spider webs, the area covered twenty feet starting at this point.

Muffled laughter could be heard up there, she followed the source with her eyes to a pony sized cocoon among the webbing. Feeling relieved at knowing he was ok, she smirked and she took flight up to it. Carefully and silently tearing the web around the head to reveal Lucky's. Now his laughter was going out normally.

"Shush will you, otherwise you'll attract attention. "Daring do smirked.

"CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAN'T REHEHEHEHEHEHALLY HELP IT" Lucky laughed.

Inside of this cocoon several web strands had formed into brushes, they scrubbed up and down on the skin to extract all of the laughter he could muster. Three of these also moved along the walls and center of his little belly button. His body shifted helplessly inside of the cocoon unable to escape the torment. Luckily this session was almost over for him. After two more minutes the web brushes stop and retract back into the silk. Leaving the unicorn gasping heavily.

"You have GOT to tell me how this happened." Daring do chuckled.

"O-oh if it'll amuse you sure." Lucky giggled weakly.

He began explainning the situation, after leaving the Honey Temple he decided to get a head start on Daring do and came here. However a very energtic spider found him and caught him. After tickling him silly he was spun into a cocoon and had been in it the whole time. The whole thing was really funny to Daring do.

"Fang's a sweet spider, but also very clingy too. "Lucky sighed happily.

"Well I guess I can give you a hOOF!" Daring suddenly shrieked.

Webbing suddenly attached to her hind hooves and yanked her toward a Giant spider with a blue color and a green star on the back. Once close enough the web was secured to one right above the spider making Daring do dangle upside down right in front of the smirking spider. She couldn't help but smile nervously as she stared at who she guessed was Fang.

"Oh Lucky was right, you are pretty cute." Fang grinned.

This made her go wide eyed trying to glance back at Lucky to give him a slightly irrated but playful look.

"I have'nt been able to escape her, So I made a deal with her. She could keep me until you came and then you'd be traded for me." Lucky smirked mischviously.

"Oh quite the smart plan there, you better hope she cocoons me good and tight." Daring do declared confidently.

"If you insist little one, but first we need to get you exhuasted." Fang taunted playfully.

First she had one of her legs suddenly shoot out towards the cocoon holding lucky and cut through it freeing the green unicorn. He lands on the ground with his hooves and slautes Daring do before trotting off toward the lake confident that he's won this round. The spider was unexpected but helped him set up a perfect trap for his idol and friend.

With that done Fang turned her attention back to her new captive, showing that her legs were capable of bending like tentacles to make the pegasus nervous. It worked too as the belly shivered from being so close to these. Finally they begin sliding around it getting huge laughter from it's owner once again. Her body thrashed side to side adorably fast infront of the captor.

"Aww does this tickle little pegasus?" Fang teased playfully.

"YEEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEEHS, OHOHOHOHOHOHO NO TIHIHIHIHIHICKLING" Daring do begged out of reflex.

Her body writhed to the sides while her belly felt the legs slither along it making sure to force all the laughter out of her that they could get. Another of these began to invade right in her belly button, this got her eyes to shoot wide open and she began squealing hard while her laughter increased in volume. Sounding very adorable to Fang.

Fang's eyes glow blue and webbing began to form into four fingers pointing at the belly. They helped the attack scribbling up and down against the yellow belly without mercy, the poor pony's laughter grew louder and harder from the added web fingers.

"PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEASE NNOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO NO MOHOHOHOHORE!" Daring do begged adorably.

"I've just started though." Fang teased happily.

The poor pegasus writhed adorably in place while she was subjected to this torment. The belly jiggled around from the legs and fingers scribbling against her, another finger dips into the button swishing around in the walls and center. This got her to squeal hard adding to her hysterical laughter has her back arched forward.

Lucky was quite certain Daring do was'nt getting out of that one, so he was in a rush to get to the shrine. So he could be the first winner of their new little bet. He skidded to a halt when he reached the lake, and quickly understood with a nervous chuckle things were'nt going to be that easy. A forty foot tall black octopus was seen in front of the small platform the shrine was on sleeping peacefully. On the shrine's pedestal was a blue sphere.

"Ok, I can do this." Lucky gulped cutely.

Silently walking over to the first stone stump that lead over to the platform, there were three more of these and the last was behind the octopus head. He breathed in and then took the first leap. Making it onto the stump, he then proceeded to the next two, but the landing made debri fall off the stump. Which woke up the octopus as he made his leap.

In seconds four black tentacles grab his green hooves and hold him up infront of the black octopus's face in an x-position. Obviously smirking at the latest catch that was in it's grip. One tentacle pokes the belly which get's a very cute giggle out of him.

"Oh you are ticklish, good I'm going to have fun." She smirked.

"Heh uhm would you believe me if I said I was just taking a swim?" Lucky smiled nervously.

"No, but not a bad attempt. I'm Wave." She grinned.

Two of the black tentacles slowly slithered over to the green belly, to draw out the suspense and it worked as the green belly twitched from the agonizingly slow approach, making Lucky even writhe a bit which just looked so adorable to his captive. Finally they make contact and begin brushing fast against the skin of the belly.

This got poor Lucky to let out really hard laughter making him pull on the tentacles helplessly out of reflex. The unicorn's belly shook under the touch of them, he tried to use magic but quickly found that impossible. So he trembled rapidly in place as he was tormented.

"I think you got this now, but I can block unicorn magic." Wave smirked.

Hours go by for both captives, poor Daring do was having her belly licked by Fang's tounge. It slurped fast against the skin of it, getting really hard shrieks from the poor pegasus while her laughter was forced out of her. Her eyes were stuck wide open now from the intensity. The tip of the tounge found it's way into her belly button for the fifth time making her squeal hard. Finally it pulled away leaving her gapsing heavily as she took in air. Her yellow belly pumping up and down adorably slow from the big breathing.

"Alright now it's time for your cocoon." Fang grinned.

"A-at l-least I w-won't be e-eaten." Daring do joked tiredly.

"Of course not, how could I hurt a pony so cute?"

Fang began to spin Daring do fast while also shooting webbing onto her body. She groaned from the spinning, feeling the soft silk cover more and more of her body. It felt rather good to her and warm, infact it seemed to effect her mind a bit. As if it was subtly convincing it and the rest of her body to not want to leave the cocoon. Soon all but her mouth was wrapped up.

"Y-you don't mess ar-round." Daring do moaned cutely

"Nope, that feeling is a trance like state. It makes your mind command your body to not want to leave the cocoon. No matter how much the rest of your brain wants to try. You can still try and talk your away out like Lucky did, only I'm quite satisfied with my catch and I think you've talked enough for awhile." Fang smirked.

"W-well I k-know m-most pe-eople love my tmmmmmmmph." Daring do was cut off.

Her mouth was covered up by webbing and now she was left alone inside of the comfortable webbing, she felt the spider's body cling onto her cocoon feeling those legs around it. She then began to feel a vibration through the web, and it made her tired. She wanted to resist it but her mind compelled her not to. Her eyes droop and soon she drifts off to sleep, soundly and completely defeated.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

Finally I've got this finished, Daring do is capturd by a spider. Only to discover that Lucky's already caught, and made a deal to make a rather hard trap for her.