• Published 23rd Feb 2016
  • 9,150 Views, 53 Comments

Chubby Cheeks - Storm butt



Ever since Spike got older, he's been experimenting more and more with crossdressing and exposure. This includes showing off his chubby cheeks to a certain Demi-God.

  • ...
41
 53
 9,150
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Yes! More Spike's feet! :heart:

You should write a story about Spike's behind. :raritywink:

7514114 Yeah I should really get on that.

This writer is my boyfriend, ladies and gentleman.

Let that sink in while I savor that fact with a really big grin on my face~

7514732 .....I'm so jealous. :raritydespair:

Would definitely have liked a bit more of the end in this. Felt like there really wasn't any Romance until then.

Still very good, I'm not even into feet but it was all still nicely erotic to where I could enjoy it. Plus subby young dragon with a phat ass is just all the yum.

One other thing is that it could have used another editing pass or two. There were a fair number redundant/misplaced words and some odd grammar here and there. Definitely not enough to be too distracting but enough to notice.

Absolutely enjoyed it though! :raritywink:

7734979 Honestly it was meant to be a more random oneshot but I kept having the urge to write more and more until accidently 5 chapters were out.

7735184

Well it was certainly an entertaining and erotic read. I thought Discord as a vehicle for sexy teasing was absolutely brilliant, not to mention hot as all get out. Always my favorite parts of the fic.

Story called chubby cheeks
90% of it is foot fetish
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn...expecting ass got feet...Just change the title already.

8015158 Somebody's upset over porn.

8015158
If you're gonna criticize someone, please at least fix your spelling!

Damm so gay and so much feet :heart:

Good. One improvement point would be to pay a little more attention to Spike's mental state. He seems to switch from insecure to slutty pretty instantly.

Moar. Omg MOAR

Login or register to comment