• Published 20th Feb 2016
  • 1,286 Views, 32 Comments

Paradox Scholar - Penmore



With the defeat of the Dazzlings Spike and Twilight ready themselves to return to Equestria. However, as Spike steps in something goes wrong and he is shoved into a different world altogether. He journeys for home even with hope long since dead.

Comments ( 7 )

Cliff hanger need the next chapter. Good chapter :heart:

So I'm going to assume there will either be a sequel, an Epilogue chapter just to tie up loose ends or you're fine with leaving this ambiguous.

Where's the sequel???!!!! Please make one I need to know what happens next. If you can it'll be great, if not then you are gonna have to deal with something bigger than an angry Spike chasing after you.:pinkiecrazy:

7920241
What culture exactly do you interpret from this? Sure, I may have put in lines that make it seem like women would be put in their place but it's not like that at all. It's more than just shut up and do as I say it's more along the lines of Sunset thinks she can handle things but fails to realize that she's in a new world with strange magic, beasts, languages, races, and all around danger. It's more her lacking the common sense of the world shown by her actions that make Spike and Bix react the way they did. I do get where you're coming from though but for that, I must also bring up the point that this was literally my first story ever and I admit I did poorly in fleshing a lot of it out. I'll keep it in mind for the future.

7920321
I did remember the whole teleporting people distances away with precision but the way I thought about it is that Spike doesn't want anyone to know he can do such things regardless of the situation. It's more like something he relies on when in serious danger, sure he could have done as much during the fight with the undead but my line of thought was that he wanted to make sure the other two (mainly Bix) out of the way and out of sight of him possibly using it. I know I don't indicate as such and that's a failure on my part as the author. I am trying to improve that instead of just leaving it up in the air. As for simply cutting off the head, I should be sure in the future to make it more apparent as to how quickly such spells could be used. Thank you for your input once again, I'll be sure to keep it in mind for future works.

7927780
Yea, I need to go back and edit the whole thing once again. The whole thing started out in first person but I changed it once I got further due to not being used to writing in that type of view. Apologies if it's bothersome and thanks for the comment.

Re-read this again and still the best story I've ever read. Can't wait for a sequel, that's if you write one.

Login or register to comment