• Published 14th Dec 2015
  • 708 Views, 10 Comments

Voices In My Head (Cupcakes Closure) - Perry Pinkie Potter



(Alternate ending to Cupcakes) Why would Pinkie Pie do these things? Be so cruel?

  • ...
11
 10
 708

Chapter Nine: Easy

You know, a lot of things are easy. Super easy. For example. Telling a secret. That's easy, don't you think?

"Why did you want to meet here, Twilight? And... Not that I don't appreciate it, but... Why am I here?"

Twilight bit her lip. "The princesses think it's time to let the cat out of the bag."

I stared at her. "What? Why now?"

Twilight shrugged. "I dunno. All they sad was that ponies were asking about Pinkie, and they deserved to know. We'll be careful," She added. "One or two ponies at a time."

We were all given the task to tell one pony every day and see how it went.

For instance, I decided to tell a pony named Vinyl Scratch.

See, what did I tell you? EASY! However, an easy thing can turn hard fast. For instance, if you tell the secret to a pony you can't trust with secrets.

"WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU TELL THEM? YOU KNOW THOSE THREE GIRLS HAVE A THING FOR GOSSIP! NO WONDER THE TOWN KNOWS!" I yelled.

Rarity defended herself. "You all said, tell the first pony you bump into! I bumped into them, they were told. I was given no other instructions!"

I tried really hard to stay calm. "Fine. Whatever. You can't change that. Twilight, what did the princesses say about this?"

Twilight Sparkle shrugged. "They're not answering any of my scrolls."

I groaned. "Two bits says they're ignoring the whole thing."

Everypony looked at me, scandalized. I forgot joking about royalty was frowned upon.
"My little joke, calm down! Welp, looks like we're back to my favorite way of handling a situation like this. Everypony, welcome to 'Winging It 101'. May the odds be ever in your favor, because they sure aren't in mine."

Talk about the opposite of easy, huh? Rarity... Another thing that's easy is having the princess promise she'll pay you a visit. That she cares about all her subjects, and will make a damaged one her top priority.



Dear Princess Celestia and Princess Luna,
Thank you for your help. I understand things have been
hectic lately, but I appreciate you both very much. So
I'll meet you at my place whenever you get in? OK!
Your subject,
Spunk Light



I told you, EASY! The problem is if you don't plan a specific or estimated time.

I was pacing outside.

"What's wrong?" Berry Punch asked me.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"Well, I am."

"OH MY GOSH! THE PONY SLAYER CUPCAKE BAKER HAS THREATENED HER! HELP!" And she ran off, without letting me explain. At all.

Would you like trying to explain that to the police at 9:00 PM? 'Cause it's not very fun.




Well, the princesses finally came. They said they might know a spell to cure her, but they had never tried it before. I agreed it was best that they practice first, before Pinkie Pie is blown up.
The bakery was closed now, so no chance of volunteering there like I sometimes do. Maybe another shop in Ponyville needs some assistance?

"For the last time, I wasn't sneaking up on you to commit murder, all I did was knock on the door! There's really no need to call the police. If you're THAT bothered, I'll go. Sorry for startling you. Have a good evening. OKAY! Leaving now!"

Needless to say, I'm not having a great evening.
Perhaps the doctor needs me?

"I have to wait until they get here with the spell? Are you sure? Alright."

So, after that, I've come to a conclusion. The only thing that's truly easy is finding something that's not easy.

So, now there's only one thing left to do.

Wait.

Author's Note:

Nothing is easy. Seriously, Berry Punch? Did you have to? :facehoof: