• Published 14th Dec 2015
  • 708 Views, 10 Comments

Voices In My Head (Cupcakes Closure) - Perry Pinkie Potter



(Alternate ending to Cupcakes) Why would Pinkie Pie do these things? Be so cruel?

  • ...
11
 10
 708

Chapter One: Safe

I had been out for a late-night walk, when I walked past Sugar Cube Corner. The lights were on, and though I didn't know they were open this late, I figured I'd get myself something. I was just about to walk in, and that's when I heard it. Voices. Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. I figured they were just hanging out, when I swore I heard Rainbow Dash scream. I leaned my head against the door and tried to make out what they were saying.

"Dash. Daash! Wake up!" I heard Pinkie Pie say.

I hear Rainbow Dash give a weak sound to Pinkie. I figured I had imagined the scream. It was clear what had happened. Rainbow had fallen asleep, Pinkie was waking her up, and Dash sounded weak because she had just woke up. I was about to walk away when I heard something else.

"Time for the last round." Pinkie said. So they were playing a game? I was so confused.

"Something to take the pain away." Pinkie said. Um… roleplaying game?

"In a few minutes, you won't be able to feel anything below your ribcage. Then you'll be able to stay awake and watch the harvest." She said. This unsettled my stomach. This didn't sound like roleplaying…

"Pinkie…" Dash was crying. I needed to do something. Do I intervene? Do I call someone? Maybe I'm just imagining things, since I'm up late?

"Yeah?" Pinkie asked. She didn't seem worried. Maybe I shouldn't be either.

"I wanna go home." Dash sounded pitiful. I listened in, hoping Pinkie would reply worried and help her with whatever was wrong. She didn't.

"Yeah, I can see wanting to do that. Sometimes, I just wanna say, 'I give up! I'm done!' But you know what?" I didn't need to know what. I was worried. I slammed down the doors.

Nothing could have prepared my for the sight my eyes were forced to take in.

"Rainbow Dash? PINKIE PIE?" I was speechless.

Pinkie started running at me with… a knife. I stood there a moment, blinded by shock. I looked at Rainbow Dash, who looked like she had been tortured. Just as Pinkie was about to stab me, I reached for something to defend myself.

"A cupcake? Seriously!" I growled, but tried shoving it on her face to blind her or something. She had it in her mouth a minute, then passed out. I looked at the cupcakes. Drugs? What was this place?

"Hello?" I heard a weak voice say.

"Buck! I forgot!" I hurried and untied her, unpleasantly noting more of her features. I let her sit on my back, and I knew I HAD to get to the hospital. I grabbed Pinkie by her leg, and ram off to the hospital.

Finally, I got there. "Nurse! I need a nurse! This is an emergency!" Two quickly ran over, and their mouths dropped.

"What on earth happed here?" One asked.

"There's no time!" I passed the now unconscious Rainbow Dash to the first nurse. "She's barely alive! Treat her now!" She trotted off. I looked at the second nurse and gestured to Pinkie. "She tried to kill Rainbow Dash, and succeeded in killing others. I want to know why. Keep her under until we figure out, she might try to finish Dash off!"

I galloped to the library, the farm, the cottage, and the boutique to notify them of what had happened. I asked Spike to send a message to the princesses. Maybe they could help.

Finally, I sat down a minute. I looked at the blood on my back from where Rainbow Dash had been.

"Why, Pinkie? Why would you do this?"

Author's Note:

For the sake of the story, just assume Spunk Light is good friends with everyone in Ponyville. Also, this is Spunk Light.