• Published 13th Dec 2015
  • 1,409 Views, 10 Comments

Baaad Future - trahzo



The mane 7 and the fighting 6 meet in foenum to unite bonds between 2 truly far away lands only to fight a new threat.

  • ...
11
 10
 1,409

Ch.16: Closing the Door Shut!

Tehen started off the fight by casting lightning! They all dodged then Rainbow, AJ, Tiahou, Arizona, Paprika, and Pom's puppies ran at Tehen and struck him simultaneously! He stumbled back...

"You're gonna have to try harder than that, because as it turns out..." Tehen then took off his jacket and shirt! "...I am half zombie!" He showed them how part of his body had rotted flesh on it and part of his ribcage showed.

"Half zombie? How does that work?!" Twilight asked as she, Rarity, Spike, Oleander, Pinkie, Tianhou, and Velvet all started shooting at him!

"I know, you're either full zombie or full on dead, no grey area in between!" Added Fluttershy!

"Yeah, unless your warlock dad got into bed with your zombie mom! Ha ha ha ha ha!"

They all gagged from such an image. Tehen dodged the attacks and then grabbed Fluttershy!

"Help!"

Tehen was gonna bite her, but that's when Rainbow Dash let every ounce of adrenaline rush to one hoof, slamming into Tehen's face before his teeth could even touch the tip pf Fluttershy's fur!

"Still aint good enough!" Tehen said as he returned the attack with a very hard punch!

That's when Arizona rammed him! But then he returned the attack with a kick! Applejack then returned that attack when she grabbed him with a rope and slammed him down on the floor of the platform!

"Ha! Not good enough still!" Then he snapped his fingers shooting rock spikes at everyone who were protected by Twilight and Oleander's force fields! They dropped the shields after the rocks stopped being fired.

"Spike! Pinkie" Called Twilight.

"Yeah?"

"Remember when we sent a meteor flying back into space?"

"Ooh, that was a fun adventure."

"Well, I need us to do it again, and I know exactly what we can use to fire at this nature defying creature!" She then took all of the rock spikes and shards and formed it into a ball with her magic!

"Hey Oleander, Fred, and Tianhou!" Twilight called.

"Yeah Twilight?"

She then whispered into their ears. "Holy shit, that's a nice plan!"

"Glad you agree!"

"Get ouf of the way everyone!" Shouted Tianhou!

After they got out of the way, Twilight charged Spike's fire while Oleander charged Tianhou's fire! That's when both shot at the back of Pinkie's party cannon making the rock ball fly very fast at Tehen Vioz! It struck him in the rib cage and then caused a fire explosion! Then, as soon as the smoke cleared...

"Hmph!" Then Tehen used a gravity spell to force them all down! "I'm impressed...you actually burnt the flesh off of my chest, right leg, and my left cheek!"

"Why, didn't it work?" Asked Oleander. "Fred, you got anything?"

"Yeah, can you girls stand me up?"

Then the Fightin' 6 all used what ever resistance to Tehen's gravity spell they had to stand up the Unicornomicon.

"That's enough! I'll be turning you all into undead corpses now!"

"Open me up!"

They did it!

"Now Olly, repeat after me! Destroyer!"

"D...Destroyer!"

Then a huge beam of energy shot at Tehen! It hit him, completely engulfing him! Leaving nothing but a skeleton! They were all freed from the gravity spell.

"Woo! That was an intense..." Applejack was then punched by the skeleton!

"I am not done for quite yet!" He said as he formed a dark blob of negative energy in his hand! "I may not be able to bite you all into being zombies now that I'm a skeleton! But you will all die here!" Then he fired the blob that homing scatter shot them all! " Have another!" Then he did the attack again! "And another!" He shot then again! "I will do this as many times until you all die!"

"(I better use that spell from when Rainbow Dash's wings were stolen...)" Twilight thought. "(Though...who to use it on...)" Then she saw Pinkie! "(Let's try it!)" She took all of Pinkie's skills and used her reality bending powers to make the platform launch Tehen into the air!

"What in the..." After Twilight gave Pinkie her skills back, all 13 of them gave one big punch, completely smashing Tehen's skull! After that, the platform landed safely down!

"That's our cue!" Said Velvet, they all ran to the door and with all 6 keys, sent all of the predators, plus the remaining Tehen Troops back into The Hold! The army of 6 nations cheered in victory.

*3 days later...*

We see ourselves at the badly damaged docks....

"Well, guess this is where we say goodbye, I'm gonna miss these guys." Said Fred.

"Same here Fred." Spike replied.

"Come to Ponyville and we can exchange spells." Said Twilight.

"I'd love that, also it would just be great to see a full colored spectrum of unicorns instead of the usual white."

"Come to my shop and I'll make you such fabulous dresses."

"Dat vould be vonderful Rarity, and I vould love to meet the King Aspen and teach his reindeer how to use ice magic." said Velvet.

"When I see you in Ponyville, you better be ready for an intense race!" Said Rainbow Dash.

"It would be an honorable thing to do for the longma's father species." replied Tianhou as she bowed in respect.

"I can't wait for your welcome to Ponyville Party, Paprika." Said Pinkie.

"And I can't wait to show everyone in Ponyville how much I love them, Pinkie!" replied Paprika who then hugged Pinkie goodbye.

"I can't wait for you to meet Harry the Bear, Angel Bunny, Hummingway, Fuzzy Legs, and so many more of my animal friends!" Said Fluttershy.

"I hope for it to be fun." Said Pom.

"It was great getting to know a youthful kindred spirit like yours Arizona." Said Applejack.

"Tell the cows back at your farm about I said hi." Arizona replied.

That's when the Fightin' 6 all grabbed Spike.

"We can't wait to take you back here and marry us all Spike!" They all said before taking turns giving him goodbye kisses.

Then the Airship came to take the Mane 7 home. They all got on it and then each group waved eachother goodbye.

Meanwhile...

"So...this is what I need to get myself an army huh?" Xutaga said to himself. "As for you Lanceblazer17, I think you'd fare well as my mine controlled slave...."

Next Time: Pimp Spike's Swag Volume the 6th.