• Published 2nd Nov 2015
  • 3,937 Views, 46 Comments

Queen of Halloween - Raven Blackwood



Dyanna receives an unexpected gift for Halloween that turns her into Queen Chrysalis.

  • ...
10
 46
 3,937

RED and BLU

Author's Note:

What's up everybody? Here's a new chapter of QoH! Hope all of you enjoy this new chapter! Sorry for the late update. I've been procrastinating a lot. My apologize. :ajsleepy:

Anywho. Thank you Terabye West for helping me in this chapter. :pinkiehappy:

Please enjoy my fellow readers! Updates will take time due to me being in college. :twilightsmile:

The blizzard was powerful while walking in it. You wouldn't be able to see where you were going. It was hard for us to even walk in the snow. We felt like we had entered an ice age on this planet. My body was cold. Freezing like an icicle in the Antarctic.

Surprisingly, we were still able to move our legs and arms. The temperature here is nowhere near warm. Imagine being in a meat locker with no warmth. You're just dying slowly. Your skin starting to become colder and colder by the minute. Your blood starting to freeze up. And you are down on your last breath.

“H-Hey, Artom.” Scout said while shivering. “W-We’re going to g-get out of th-this right??”

“I c-can’t say,” I replied. “But we've got to get to that castle that's surrounded by a fo-force field. We’ll get plenty o-of warmth there.”

“Th-this is bloody crazy! We’re freezing to death, but we’re n-not dying!!!” Sniper shouted to the best of his ability.

“My character is able to adapt in t-this environment. Which means, I have a f-far better advantage than both of you. Do you think the Artom from the games would die in this environment? N-No.” They both seemed to understand what I've become. Of course, Artom was in the metro since he was a child. Including when growing up in becoming a ranger to help protect his people from the Dark One, the Reds, and the Nazis that seemed to destroy their home. He would fight till he could no longer stand on his feet. That's a brave man.

I felt a memory coming back to me slowly. Everything went white for a split second and I could see what looked a city, Moscow, totally unrecognizable for miles away. All I could see were the ruins of a once great capital on earth. What I noticed was a Dark One looking straight at me, showing no signs of hostility towards me.

He’s coming to destroy us.

The vision ended as I felt someone shaking me on the shoulder.

“Yo. Artom. What's y-your major malfunction? We g-gotta keep moving!” Scout said furiously.

I looked at him and said, “We have to keep moving. S-Something tells me we aren’t alone.” I grabbed my AK-74M rifle in my hands and resumed walking. “Both of you,” I looked at them. “Get your weapons out. If you see anything moving, start firing.” Sniper and Scout started to look at me like I was an idiot. But they acknowledged and took their weapons out as we continued going forward.

Stop him. Stop him.

I could hear the voice more now. I wasn't sure if there would be a Dark One somewhere in the blizzard. Or could there be more? What if we’re just falling into a trap set by it?

“You are all weak! You are all bleeders,” said someone. “None of you are even capable of fighting against Stars and Stripes!” The voice sounded American. That would include the person saying Stars and Stripes.

“Wh-what the hell was that crap?” Scout said.

“That might be one of your e-enemies from Team Fortress 2. The Soldier.” I said to him. “I get the feeling we’re in for something big. And it won't be pretty.”

“I c-can't believe this! Not only are w-we in a bloody blizzard, but we’re going to have to fight our enemies from the games we played??” Sniper didn't seem to like what I said. Of course, I could tell Scout was worried.

“You look worried, Scout.”

“W-what? No I'm not! I ain't afraid of anything. I'm not gonna cry for my mercy if that's what you're saying.”

I could hear the sounds of more voices. Not one. Sounded like 4 or more. It was kind of hard to hear due to the blizzard keeping the voices a little suppressed.

“Start running. Now!” I ordered.

“Got it!” They both said.

We were starting to run from wherever the voices were coming from. I wasn't going to get ourselves killed right now. I was surprised that Scout was running a lot faster than what me and Sniper were doing. Of course, that's one of the advantages of being a Scout in the game.

I couldn't get a visual of where he went. Damn it.

BAM!

“Ow!” Scout screamed.

We both made it to where Scout was jumping on one leg to notice a red pickup truck right in front of us.

“What’s a truck doing out here?” I questioned.

“No i-idea, mate. We better get in it before our enemies get to us.” I nodded as I went toward to the door of truck to only find out the door remained locked.

“Son of a…” This is really not my day.

“Scout,” I turned around. “Give me your bat.” He took his bat out from his bag and placed it in my hands. I then smashed the window with Scout’s bat and then unlocked the door for me to open it.

“Excellent. Thank you, Scout.” I gave him back his bat and got into the truck.

“Let’s see. Where could the key be?” I was looking around in the cabin to find any signs of keys. Wait a minute. I opened up the sun visor to see a pair of car keys land right in my hands. Ahah. Always in the sun visor.

Getting the keys into the ignition, the truck came to life as the headlights came on. “Alright. Looks like we’re lucky. Quick. Get in the truck, guys. Time to make it to that crystal castle.” Sniper and Scout both nodded and got into the truck and shut the door in the process.

The drive went uninterrupted and really smooth… for about 5 seconds before a bullet came flying out of the back. Scout looked behind the truck and told me, “They’re chasing! Step on it!”

I hit the pedal to the metal as we were going at 56 mph. “How many trucks are behind us? One? Two?” I looked the rear-view mirror on my left, to see at least two pickup trucks behind us. Only to then have said mirror get shout from the enemy team. “Scout, start using that scattergun of yours.”

“Get bloody going!” Sniper screamed at Scout.

“Alright! Alright! Geez!” Scout opened to back window and held his shotgun in his hands tightly. C’mon tough guys! Come and get some!” He got his answer. Scout saw what looked like three rockets coming right toward him. “Artom! Right! Go to your right!” I swerved to my right to avoid being killed by the rockets. Then, I could hear the sounds of the rockets exploding from behind us.

That wasn't the end of it. Bullets were starting to come in. We could hear the bullets hitting our truck from all over. Good thing we haven't been shot, yet.

Scout was using the scattergun at one of the vehicles, but was trying to focus on aiming for the driver.

“Is that the best you got!” said one of the guys in one of the enemy trucks. “We’re gonna bury ya’ll here!” Sounded like Engineer.

“We’re almost getting out of this blizzard. Everyone. Hold on to your lunch!” I started to press the gas pedal and reached 75 mph. The enemy trucks were still on our tail. I could hear the sound of one of our tires popping. Fuck! They took out one of our tires!

At long last, we made it out of the blizzard and didn't get killed. However, it wasn't over. The BLU Team's trucks were still coming at us in hot pursuit. But, it made it easier for Scout to get a better chance in hitting his target.

“We’re not gonna get killed like this!” I said. “We gotta shake them somehow! There has to be a better way in getting a little further away from them!”

“Uhh, Artom.” Sniper pointed his finger at what looked like a hill that could help us get into the air to gain the upper hand in not getting fired up close. I stumped my feet on the gas and this truck was going at 85 mph.

“What in the bloody hell are you doing! You're going to kill us all!” Sniper holding on tight to his seat.

“I'm not planning on it.” The truck sped right off the hill as we were airborne.

“OH MY GOD!!” Scout turned around and got his seatbelt on and was hugging onto Sniper for dear life.

Everything felt like time was going slow. It was like we were about to die in a slow, but painful death.


I needed this walk. Things have been way too stressful, Shining Armor mused to himself as he walked along the outskirts of the Crystal Empire. Ever since their baby shower, they had been spending so much time planning in addition to their typical duties, it was a wonder they remembered to wake up half the time.

Nothing looked wrong while both he and his lovely wife Princess Cadence were having time to themselves from their royal duties.

Until now.

They noticed that the sun's light was no longer shining bright upon them. What they could hear were the sounds of loud noises from on top of them. Both of them looked up to notice three boxes flying in the air and went back to the ground almost a few feet from where they were standing.

In addition, one of the rectangles did not land on all fours. Instead, the blue monster was flipping over five times! Parts of the monster were going all over the place. Both Shining Armor and Cadence crouched down and tried to not get hit the debris.

The other blue monster ended up crashing into a red monster of the same body. It would also include something tall being ejected from the blue monster which resulted in the tall blue figure to smash into the ground.


“Ahhh...crap.” Scout was not himself when one of BLU Team's trucks hitting us on our side. Luckily, I wasn't hurt. I'm shakened up, but I'm still here.

I looked to notice that Sniper was knocked out. Looks like I got to slap in the face to wake him up. I smacked him across the face and he woke up in a split second.

“What was that for?!”

“You were knocked out. I had to get you back to your senses.” I chuckled.

“Artom,” said Scout. “We should probably get going.” I looked to my left to see that the driver from the other truck looked at me in anger. The driver, Soldier, was kicking his door to get out to shoot us.

“Back up, idiot!” I nodded to Scout as I started to reverse the truck so that we could get out of this mess. Soldier kicked the door open and got on of his car and started to shoot his rocket launcher at us.

“Faster! Faster!” Scout said.

“Scout, I am aware that Soldier is shooting at us. Stop helping me. I turned the wheels to the left and then hit the gas pedal to resume driving. I had to dodge the rockets which was making it a lot more difficult to drive. There was one rocket that almost hit us, but missed us about one feet. That would've ended badly.

Scout looked back to notice that Soldier was trying to shoot more rockets at us, but it would appear that his rocket launcher may have jammed on him.

“We're in the clear!” Sniper said. “Good job, Artom. We avoided one bloody mess.” He started to relax his muscles to know that it was going to be smooth sailing from now on.


“Damn it!” Soldier said while slamming his rocket launcher to ground in anger. “BLU Team will not be disgrace to to my country! I will not allow those cowards to run away from me. You hear me, RED Team?! All of you will be kicked in the ass so hard that you won't be able to sit down for 5 weeks! And I'm counting on that!” Soldier hurried over to his truck to see if it was even able to be drivable. Out of all the rotten luck, the truck started up. Sadly, his friends were killed while he was the last man left standing.

“I'll make sure that those maggots are sent six feet under for having my men get killed!” He thought. Soldier looked at his rear-view mirror and noticed there were two horses walking toward him.

“What in the name of liberty am I even looking at? I know I didn't drink too much alcohol with my friends. And I am positive this isn't some sort of trick that RED Team had planned for me.” He wasn't sure if these two horses were enemies, but he could tell that he saw that their mouths were moving to tell him they could be able to speak. Soldier found it odd that the white one had a horn sticking out of its head and the pink one which had a horn and wings.

“Better get out of here.” Soldier hit the gas pedal as he was determined to kill the cowards of RED Team.

“Oi! Soldier!” Sniper said from the radio. “Did you kill them??”

“Negative. Those maggots got away. I am currently in pursuit to send those boys to hell! My whole team got killed by them. But I will not allow them to get away from this American boot!” Soldier had determination in his voice.

“We’re sending you some more guys help you out. Good luck, mate.” Sniper said.

Soldier continued to drive his truck, following the tire tracks of the enemy vehicle.

Comments ( 11 )

You got your idea from the series called "The Costume" didnt ya?

Any chance of this getting an update???

8050612 That probably won't happen until I graduate from college. I just don't have time anymore to write stories on here sadly. My education is more important to me, the stories can wait.

Sweet Celestia! So many favs on this story. Thanks to all the people who still enjoy this fic of mine! I don’t know when this will be updated, but I will try and find a way to do so! :rainbowdetermined2:

8681737
So, when's the next update?

Over 2 and a half years since last update why have u abandoned the story like that plz come back

9071461
Wow. You made this comment 3 years ago. Holy cow. I feel old. :pinkiegasp::twilightoops:

Well, I've had thoughts in looking back at my old stories that I made 5 to 6 years ago. There is a chance I might remake this story, with doing a better job in improving it. So, keep an eye out if you ever see me remake this story.

10942440
Will do, thanks for taking the time to respond

10942548
You're welcome. And sorry for how I didn't respond back then. University life wasn't pleasant to me with how much work they gave me. :twilightsheepish:

10942881
I'm currently at a University myself so I understand

It's sad, but it really was a good story, if you put your hand on it.

Login or register to comment