• Published 30th Aug 2015
  • 5,930 Views, 309 Comments

Derailed - Harms Way



What should have been a routine track inspection run turns into something that one engineer will remember for the rest of his life.

Comments ( 22 )

*gasps*

New chapter!! Ima read it right now!

Mega Matter Manipulation. thats gonna have to put some worth on that building, although Mayor Mares going to have a headache with the retroactive planning permission.

What do you mean, it overhangs the boundary by 5 millimeters. right, demolision order. :pinkiecrazy:

Parents. :pinkiesick:

Yes, worth the wait. Definitely.

Also, that backstory on his parents reminds me of one of my favourite Adam Sandler films. If you can guess it, you get a cookie.

7940714
Eight crazy nights?

Hm... I have a formatting suggestion: Use italic to indicate when a character is thinking, so it'll be less confusing to readers.

Example: He nodded, "Sounds good!" As he started walking, he thought to himself, "I really need to stop saying 'yes'..."


What do you think?

7940820
Yes. I use that. Just one of the downsides to not having an editor. Mistakes are bound to be missed.

7940857
COOKIE!!! *quickly noms the cookie*

7940879
*Cookie Automatically Regenerates*

Are the Cajon Pass and the San Gabriel Mountains real?

Good chapter my friend!

Huh, so does this mean you live in Victorville?

It was so worth the wait, and I can't wait to read on.

Can't wait to see the next chapter, must admit this is one of the more unique fics I've read.

Keep up the good work

8094664
Thank you very much. :twilightsmile:

I too have a passion for trains.

My personal favorite is the NWR, home of the only LBSCR E2 locomotive.

You should've had a Union Pacific DDA40X cause those locomotives are HUGE and POWERFUL.

Here's what one looks like...
i.ytimg.com/vi/aR2k9p6Zf-Q/maxresdefault.jpg

I HATE that everypony refers to Nathan, as a CREATURE !!!!

More good

Aww since it was listed as completed I thought I'd read it but it feels like it just kinda stops. Ah well it was a nice story while it lasted

Login or register to comment