• Published 18th Aug 2015
  • 4,646 Views, 34 Comments

Journey of the Spark - LordMalevar063

  • ...
5
 34
 4,646

Epilogue: Cellmates

Author's Note:

Something that would have happen after the movie credits.

There is that line where the defeated queen says, "Oh, no!" That is not in the original movie script; I only put in there, just for kicks. I thought it would be more comical that way.

During the awarding, a dozen Royal Guards manage to capture Queen Chrysalis. They led her toward the dungeon cells where Princess Celestia was thrown when she was weak. There, Chrysalis is thrown into a highly-secured prison cell. She lands with a thud as the bars are slammed shut.

"That'll teach ya to mess with the royal family," shouted one of the guards.

"Defeated again by a pack of technicolor equines," grunted the fallen queen. She walked near a wall and flops down. "How can this get any worse?"

"Surprise!" yelled a familiar voice.

"Oh, no!" Chrysalis looks over to see Discord's statue completely wrapped in chains. She sighs, heavily.

"I'm your new cellmate!" laughed Discord.

Now Chrysalis was stuck with her former partner. This could't be more awkward or more annoying than Discord's endless laughs of annoyance.

Comments ( 12 )

Ok, here is the link to the movie script:
(Edit: It appears the script has been taken down from the website.)

Journey of the Spark script

6913589 that's awesome, now we can experience the story of "journey of the spark." Even though the animation was cancelled, I really wanted to see the story. Thank you so much :pinkiehappy:.

I just want to know, did you use the script as the base and adapt it into a readable story?

7425078 I used the script as the source, and there are a few changes I've made, but I tried keep it the same.

7447318 Alright, just wanted to know whether or not this would be at all what that fan film was going to be.

Hey! My friends and i were wondering if we can use your great fanfiction for an upcoming voice acting project/ fanfic reading, is that okay with you? If not we completely understand and respect your decision. :)

Hmm.. ok I’ll probably read this later when I get the chance. I was always interested in the Journey of the Spark project.

And does anyone know what happened to the audio drama series that was supposed to happen? I get that the movie was canceled, but they said it would still happen as an audio series. Though this seemed to have died to. Does anyone know what happened to it?

9052697
By all means, feel free

And I'm here to make your life a living hell. Prepare for a bitter harvest. Winter has come at last.

9435586
You got that from Batman and Robin.

I thought that it was a happy yet sad ending.

I simply wanted to thank you for posting this story. It's not the best thing I've ever read but I feel satisfied having closure with what could've been this unfinished movie and honestly the story actually surprised me, specially that bombastic climax. It's a good read if you like movie-esque adventures involving the M6, nothing too complex but maybe one own's imagination can elevate the image of the story more than what the cancelled movie itself. Who knows, maybe one day someone will get up his ass and get this thing done in some visual way. One way or another, the story is out there. Thanks :twilightsmile:.

Login or register to comment