• Published 18th Aug 2015
  • 4,646 Views, 34 Comments

Journey of the Spark - LordMalevar063

  • ...
5
 34
 4,646

Arriving At Appleloosa

The train travels down the railway, crossing from the blossoming, lively nature country into the heated, lifeless desert. The snowy mountains and the green hills faded ways away as the train traveled into the desert. The ponies and the dragon sat on their seats looking out their widows. As the day went by and the train kept rolling, the ponies could do nothing until they got to their destination.

"So where we heading next, Applejack?" Spike asked.

"Next stop is good ol' Appleloosa," Applejack answered Spike.

"Appleloosa?" said Rainbow Dash. "But why are we heading there?"

"To visit my cousin Braeburn!" Applejack answered. "Maybe he might know a thing or two about where Twilight is."

"Well, we could use a bit of a rest," said Rarity. "We've been traveling for over a day now!"

"But after today, we only have two days left," Fluttershy stated.

"Well, I don't reckon a quick pit stop will hurt, Fluttershy," said Applejack.

"Yeah! This'll be a great time for me to stock up on some candy apples!" said Pinkie Pie, cheerfully.

"Yeah, let's see if we can get something to eat," said Rainbow Dash. "I'm starving!"

"Alright ya'll, we'll stock up on supplies and food once we get into town," Applejack suggested.

As more time passed, the more the train drew closer to the town of Appleoosa. Appleoosa was the hometown of Applejack's cousin, Braeburn, as well as with other ponies, built in a desert where the buffalos roamed. There was a big dispute between the ponies of Appleoosa and the buffalo that roamed there, fighting over a piece of land that ponies planted their apple trees. Eventfully, the ponies and the buffalos came to an agreement and peace came to the both inhabits.

The train pulls into the station, the gears of the locomotive coming to a screeching halt. The ponies and Spike disembark from the train.

"Okay girls," said Applejack, "Let's try and make our stay brief. Remember, we're on a mission!"

Just after they got off, Braeburn spots Applejack and gallops up to her. "Cousin Applejack!" he yelled.

"Braeburn!" Applejack yelled back.

Applejack and Braeburn ran to hug each other.

"Ha ha! So good to see ya again!" said Braeburn. "What brings ya'll to Appleloosa?"

"We're on an important mission, Braeburn," answered Applejack. "Our friend Twilight's gone missing and we're trying to find her!"

"We've searched high and low!" said Pinkie Pie, appearing above a flying Rainbow Dash and below Applejack's hooves.

"We've traveled far and wide!" said Rarity.

"And we've only got a few more days to find her!" stated Rainbow Dash.

"And we're in a big hurry," said Applejack. "So please, Braeburn, you think you can help us?"

"Of course I can help!" said Braeburn. "What are cousins for!? If ya'll need supplies, we can check out the Market Place and after that, we'll head on over to the Saloon and I'll tell ya what I know."

"Oh, thanks, Braeburn!" said Applejack.

As the group walk away from the station with Braeburn, two Changelings snuck from the caboose of the train. Before walking off the train, they changed shapes into the forms of two cowponies and follow after the group.

Author's Note:

Well, this was shorter than expected. But here just going have to deal with it.
Read it, enjoy it, and leave a comment.