• Published 2nd Aug 2018
  • 5,896 Views, 859 Comments

Letters From a Friend - moviemaster8510



A young man forms a long-distance relationship with Twilight Sparkle through a series of letters they send to each other through a magical anomaly.

  • ...
22
 859
 5,896

PreviousChapters Next
Moon 3063, Day 22

Toby,

I can attest to how beautiful Canterlot is, as I spent most of my life there, but still, Ponyville is my home, and I’d have it no other way. And funny story about my castle. Equestria was under attack by an evil centaur named Tirek who came very close to stealing all the magic in Equestria, but after my friends and I defeated him using a powerful magic from a key box that had been created by the Elements of Harmony, that same magic created the castle that I currently live in. At least, that’s the condensed version of that story.

I’m sure you’ll have more questions at this point along with those you couldn’t ask this morning. That’s alright, I’ll be more than happy to answer them when you return from class.

Although, I have a question myself. How’s your assignment going? The one you were working on before it got interrupted, I mean. I’d hate to feel like you’re the only one asking questions here.

I still look forward to your reply.

Twilight

P.S. You called me your friend in your last letter. Am I really your friend, Toby?

PreviousChapters Next