• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 224 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 224

Seven

hay everyone! I hope you are doing great. thanks soooo much for reading this fanfic! I will update ASAP, but i am really busy. PRETTY PLEASE comment. the more comments I get the more I write, so thank you!

"YOU TURNED HER INTO A FLOWER?!" Luna screamed.

" no, not really." Ader star said casually.

" she is actually just trapped.'' blackstar said.

" trapped?" Luna asked. the irony was so familiar it almost made her laugh. then she wondered how celestia felt. it was probably cramped, but she probably felt the same pain as luna did those 2000 years.

"yes, trapped." comet said. "the same way she trapped you, only it is smaller." she smiled.

" much smaller. AND she has no pony to help her escape as you did." blackfire laughed.

Luna did not find it funny,not one she needs to know what in equestria is going on, and some was to contact somepony to help them.

" what do you mean 'as I did'?" luna questioned.

" why us of coarse!" blackstar smiled. " we are the ones who opened the door and brock the chains."

Luna winced in pain at the memory of the her chains. "what are you doing to me?" she asked in pain.

" you really can't fell the dark magic?" comet asked, baffled.

" the ayonn ring is probably messing with her senses, or she is distant from the feeling of dark magic." ader star said to her sister. "... or both. but as for your question, Luna..." she scoffed at the name. " we are... how do you say... Nightmare Moon's back up plan. you see... she was as clever as she was evil,and she was not one to fail, so from the night you were banished, she started to create us."

" you don't remember? you should, you where their after all." black star said.

Luna was remembering some things, but only bits and pieces. she always remembered the pain of the shackles in her hooves, and the anger and lonesome-ness, but more has started coming to her. she remembered using A LOT of power to create something important. and a large crater filled with moving, black things, thousands of them.

Luna decided to tell the truth, because the little one seemed to be good as a lie detector. "well, some parts are coming back to me, I remember using a lot of magic for something, but... it is slow."

" more of your memory should be coming back the more the ring's magic infects you." comet said.

Luna observed the four ponies, the armor, their piercing eyes, their tense stance. as she studied the dark mares, she saw something that shock her. the ponies had no cutie marks! their flanks were as bear as a moonless night, all of them.

" anyway," Ader star continued. " the ayonn ring is just a container for dark magic. about 1000 years after you were banished, nightmare moon told me to create a ring. back them, I did not know what for, but I did it anyway, comet and I made it."

" I pounded some random piece of metal I found in one of the craters. and ader star duplicated a part of the gem on you breastplate." comet stated.

" yes, but I wish that blackfire was old enough to help, she has more magical talent than I." ader star sighed. " the point to your question is that you,... I mean nightmare moon, put enough dark magic I their to recreate herself in you, again. our soul mission is to even now the process is changing you." she hissed.

Luna looked down at herself and the sight almost made her scream.

the lower half of her legs have turned PITCH BLACK! The same black as nightmare moon. Luna started to panic. she tried to shake the darkness off of herself. then she tried to take the ring off of her horn, but the more she struggled, the more the darkness exhausted her, so she eventually gave up.

suddenly, a shadow pony appeared out of nowhere beside the young alicorn and whispered something in her ear.

" Very well, ladies we have a few ponies looking for Luna. and one of them is a alicorn, so steer them I the wrong direction, if you please. make sure she doesn't find the magical doors." ader star said.

" can we scare them?" blackstar asked excitedly.

" sure, go have some fun. and signal the others on the moon while your outside." ader star smiled evil-ishly.

darkfire poofed the three sisters out of the dark room, so it was just Luna and Ader star.

Ader star sighed and smiled at the wall. " kids, their just the cutest things."

Luna gulped and tried not to cry out in fear.