• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 226 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 226

Chapter three

okay, 3 things, 1) spike is out on royal business, so he will not be in for a little while. 2) the 4 sisters are coming to earth, so in their POV, we will call the the sisters. 3) for those of you need help with the names, here you are- pegasus: comet, earth pony: blackstar, unicorn:darkfire, and the alicorn's name will not be revealed yet :D. thank you for reading my fanfic! MLP FOREVER Y'ALL!

The moon started to tremble violently. Now is the time. the alicorn thought to herself. it is now nighttime on earth the best time to go is now.

" sisters, should we be on our way?" the small earth pony asked.

"indeed, blackstar." comet said to the small filly.

" we need a few things before we depart." the alicorn said while walking towards the large army of shadow ponies.

"you five in the first row..." she said pointing to the five shadowy ponies. " you few will come to earth with us in the case we need extra support." she said. " General Darkhooder!?" the alicorn shouted.

" yes ma'm?" he responds. " fetch me the ayonn ring from the castle, and the asoius potion from the magical room." she commanded.

the young earth pony had a confused look on her face." what is the matter?" darkfire asked her.

" what items are she speaking of?" the filly asked.

" well my sister..." darkfire began. " the ring is the key to our success, and the potion is for extra precaution, in case she gets in our way." she said with a scowl.
" oh. i understand. we would not want that interuption." she said with a evil grin.

" come. it is time we depart to earth." comet said as darkhooder gave her the potion and a small black box while going towards a glowing crater.

"the portal will take us through the earth's atmosphere, we will have our shapow-y friends pick up nightmare moon, then they will join us at A place called the everfree forest until she is prepared." the alicorn said, looking down at the portal.

" are there any populations near this everfree forest?." comet askes.
" there is one called ponyville, but it is not very large, and they will not desterb us. now let us go." the alicorn reasured before flying into the blue spiral, being followed by her sisters and the five shadow ponies.