• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 225 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 225

Chapter five

Princesses POV

the chariot ride was calm and peaceful, until they were captured.

the night are was warm and the stars were as bright as ever due to Luna's good mood. the moon was full and the night was quiet. Celestia breathed in the night air and sighed. "you really outdid yourself tonight, Luna. the night is absolutely lovely, don't you think?" she said. Luna nodded in agreement and started to hum to herself. Celestia continued to look at her little sister. she loved luna dearly, and was terribly lonely during... No... Celestia couldn't think about that. instead, she looked at the royal guards. the grey pegasi, in their golden armor and cold hard,stares,were pulling the princesses chariot without breaking a sweat.

suddenly,the stallions stopped in mid-flight and just hovered in the night sky for a minute. "is their a problem?" Luna asked in all-seriousness. the guard on the right turned to look a Luna and showed a small smile. " Nothing, princess. our apologies." he said in a deep voice. the other stallion turned his head towards Princess celestia and said " i thought for a moment that we were being follo-" the guard stopped, the weirdest thing hapened. in unison, the guards cringed then blinked a few times, and turned back around. " never mind princess. it was nothing at all." the guard on the right said again in a hoarse voice.

The ride continued with no interruptions until the guards turned in the direction of the everfree forest. " excuse me, but isnt canterlot the other way?" Princess celestia asked. "yes, ma'am, but we found a short cut that will git us to canterlot in a shorter amount of time." the grey guard on the left said. " But we are headed towards the everfree forest. is that not dangerous?" luna asked. "no, Princess. it is perfectly us." the stallion said, a little harshly. " Okay then." Luna responded.

the guards continued to decend into the everfree forest until they saw their old home, the castle of the two pony sisters. when they were just above the castle, the guards turned and'at the same time, said with a evil smile " we will see you soon. have a nice flight." and disapeared into thin air.

the golden chariot started to free fall out of the sky hundreds of feet above the stone castle floor. the princesses where so shocked that they tumbled downward in mid-air with the chariot. " WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" they screamed.

the two princesses some how dislodged themselves from the chariot and flew down to the stone floor as they watched the spiraling chariot crash into the wooded area around the castle. " Wh...what just... happened?" Celestia moaned.

"WELL! is'nt it about time?" a mysterious voice laughed."yes indeed, but the shadows did their job quite well. would you not agree?" another voice said.

"who are you, and what do you want?" Luna shouted. " Aawww... she does not remember us." a hight piched voice said. "oh, how rude of us not to introduce ourselves, sisters." the voice cackled.

four mares stepped out of the shadows, and five more matirialized out of nowhere. they were dressed in dark blue and black armor. the four mare had black helmets that hid their entire faces, exept their eyes and muzzle. each pony had a diffrent style of armor, the blood-red pegasus had spikey armor, but the small grey filly had star markings imprinted in the breastplate and helmet. the blue unicorn has swirls of wind marked on her armor, and the dark purple alicorn had a yellow cat-eye gem in her armor. The smokey figure that popped out of nowhere all looked exactly the same,the same smokey bodies,the same glowing eyes,and the same navy blue armor.

" hello princesses. it is a pleasure to meet you." the alicorn said sarcastically. "what do you want?" celestia asked. the team of ponies snickered and the pegasus said with a roar of laughter "why, she knows, SHE IS THE RESON WE ARE HERE!" she pointed to Luna. " well, lets get moving. shadows, take them out back. Luna stepped foward and said " you can't capture us, you-" the alicorn cut her off " oh, i beg to differ, you see you have been captured for quite awhile now" she said. "SHADOWS!" the unicorn shouted. the shaadow ponies melted into the darkness. the next thing the princess saw was pure,void,darkness. "MUAHHAHAHAHA!" the ponies laughed.

thanks to my awesome sister for helping me with this story!