• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 224 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 224

Nine

Luna POV

A strange breeze swam through the room as Ader star stared out the window. when the wind ruffled her hair, she looked at the ceiling with concern. she sniffed the air and put her hoof on her chin.

"is something wrong?" Luna asked.

she was fully lying on the pillow now. the darkness had made its way up to her waist, and was moving up slowly.

" yes. I thing something..." Ader star's ears perked up and her face filled with terror.

" NO, NO, NO,NO! THOSE FOALS! I told them not to even go near those doors!" She shouted.

" what doors?" Luna asked.

Ader star hissed " a set of doors that contains a energy void! it was created by starswirl the bearded to contain the magic the void is made of!''

Luna thought about her knowledge of a energy void. all she knew was that It absorbed all types of energy. Motion, magic, emotions, ect. she knew no pony wanted to end up their.

Ader star transported away, leaving Luna by herself. Luna tried to struggle against the chains but it only made her more exhausted. The darkness was now up to her shoulders. She will soon be fully just laid on her pillow, and waiting for someone to help them, If any one will.