• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 227 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 227

Ten

Comet's POV

this is the most fun I have had in eternity! Comet thought to herself while cackling.

the loud wind screamed in her ears as she watch the ponies tunnel into the energy void. her two sisters where holding onto a column in the corner.

chumps... Comet giggled to herself.

Out of no where, ader star appeared out of nowhere and looked at the doors.

uh oh... the party is over. the party crasher has arrived. Comet thought.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" ADER STAR SCREAMED.

"well, I steered them in the wrong direction, like you said." Comet smirked.

"we will take about this later. now we have to close the doors or it will consume all!" ader star shouted over the wind. "you two!" she pointed to darkfire and black star. "go to the other door and us all of your magic to close it. NOW!"

The four sisters pushed the pair of doors with all their strength. they started to move slowly at first, but they eventually heared a clink and the doors were shut.

" back to the spiral Room. NOW!"

Maine 6 POV

the spiraling stopped and the six ponies (and spike) landed on a cold floor.

" Is every pony all right?" Twilight asked in the darkness.

Every pony gave a okay, though no one could see the other. Twilight lite her horn to give of a purple light. every pony was hudling close together. Rainbow dash tried to fly, but when she beat her wings, not even a breeze was stired. Twilight had to push her magic just to keep a light. Eventually the light was extinguished and all was dark.

" I can't see a darn thang!" Applejack said.

Twilight tried to use her magic again, but it did not seem to work.

"where do you think we are?" spike asked, shakily holding on to pinkie's leg.

" I...don't know...but I think... unless... It can't, it just can't! But... oh man." twilight yelped. '' every pony hold on to someone's tail."

when everypony had a grip, twilight started to trot across the floor. she slowly speed up until she was at a full gallop. she eventually stopped and sat down.

"*sigh.* no ceiling, no walls, no doors." twilight panted.

'' what in tar nation is up, twilight?" Applejack said.

" I was hoping that It wasn't so, but I think we are in a energy void..."

"wo ho, what... is a energy void?" fluttershy shivered.

twilight shivered. " I read about it in a book once. it is similar to the concept of a black hole. it was a pit created by Starswirl to hold a breed of dark magic that suchs up all kinds of energy. I would neutralize a pegusi's flight, zap all the magic out of a unicorn, or steal a earthpony's strenghth. it was hidden in a magical room to contain it, since it could not be destroyed."

rainbow growled. "well how do we get out?"

twilight lied on the ground and closed her eyes.

" the only way to escape is to seem to be without any energy at all. we have to be perfectly still, quiet, and we have to keep out emotions and thoughts in check.''

every pony lied on the floor and shut their eyes. Spike sat down with his legs crossed between Twilight and Pinkie Pie. Spike, on ocation, felt pinkie's front leg twitch, so he put his claw in it so stop it.

their was only silence.

sister's POV

the four sisters re-appeared in the secret room with Luna and Flower Celestia. Luna was almost fully black, it was up to her neck, and her hair has reverted to her nightmare's self.

Ader star glared at Comet, who had a evil smirk on her lips.

"I told you of the void so you would not go and open by mistake! NOT so you could go and cause ABSOLUTE MAHEM!" Ader Star screamed.

the two younger sisters backed into the corner by Luna, who was hardly consious.

comet shrugged. "you told us to steer them in the wrong direction."

" Yes I said that, but I did not tell you to open an energy void!"

"oh, well." comet rolled her eyes. " what is done is done."

ader star growled. "Absolutely Not! due to you, those poor ponies will never see a sliver of light ever again!"

"why would you care?!"


Ader star froze, then shack-ishly spoke. " I...care...me...NOOO!"

comet gasped. "Oh! I see now! The presence of this filthy creature has... has soften you! has it not!?"

"I...I am not SOFT!" she hesitated.

comet narrowed her eyes "I Don't believe you!"

" I speak the truth!'' Ader star screamed

"do not!"

"do to!"

"Do not"

"Do to"

Do not"

"DO TO!''

Ader star let out a pulse of magic. Comet backed away a little.

"Go be useful and signal the Army. a..all or you!'' Ader star said with a eerie calm.

the three of the quickly left the room to send the signal.

ader star sighed and sat on her haunches.

'' She was right... I am soft." Ader star said.

Luna looked at ader star and had a compelling earge to tell her that she was not soft, but was destined to be a leader.

"but I won't be once your back."

soon... said a voice in Luna's head.

my daughter will succeed in her mission... and...I will be free again. forever!