• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 224 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 224

Chapter one

Author's Note:

This story is also on fanfiction. Hope you like it!

"It is time." she says looking out at the earth below. i have waited 2000 years for this day. she thinks. we will get her back and finally be able to rule Equestria.my wings and horn were made to serve this purpose.

"when shall we leave ,sister?" her sisters asked at the same time with icy grins.

the alicorn turned to her sisters. " we will leave at midnight when the moon is full once again." She states. " and we will finally have what we have worked for all our lives!" she said. but she was not addressing her three sisters, she was addressing the thousands of shadowy figures clothed in dark iron in the large crater in front of her.

" GENERAL DARKHOODER!" the pegasus screamed. "ugh... Comet,you know that you need not that volume when addressing Darkhooder, correct? the unicorn mumbled.

" you sommoned me, my graces." said a dark voice. there was a pony standing beside the mysterious four. he was dressed in armor that recembeled the ones the four sisters wore, but was navy blue instead of obsidion black, and did have a green jewel in the breastplate. but he was not a pony. he is a shadowpony. he is the shape of a pony but had smoke rolling of his ''body''.

"yes." said the grey earth pony. "are the troops ready?" she asked. Darkhooder bowed her head and said " they have been ready for months, princesses." said.

"okay then. we will send a signal for you when we capture them." said the alicorn.