• Published 30th Jul 2015
  • 224 Views, 2 Comments

The moon rises up - Braveheart the shewolf27



What will happen when nightmare moon had a backup plan?

  • ...
 2
 224

Ch six

the chariot pulled up in front of the tree castle, and a small purple dragon hopped out of golden chariot. "hay, Spike, how was your trip to the dragon fossils?" twilight askes.

" it was creapy at first, but i learned a lot adout my anatomy and history." he said " but we can talk about it later. i got a message from one of the guard that said that the pricesses did not get back to canterlot last night. they had a witness that said they saw the chariot about a quarter of a way there and that was about all any pony saw of them." spike said.

" what about the guards?" raidow dash asked.

" no pony. when they sent out a search party, they found the chariot smashed to bits!" spike shouted.

" that doesn't sound good." fluttershy said." i hope they are okay."

" we should go and look to see if we can anything at the chariot crash sight. their might be some clues that will help us find them." twilight said.

"okay then. how far is it?" Applejack asked.

the crash didn't look that bad. the wheel on the right was torn off and was about 4 yards away from it. the chariot itself was up-side down. last thing was that the team poles where only broken at the front part where the attachment Velcro was for the two royal guards pulled the chariot. other than a few gems that fell of, the chariot was in good condition for a crash.

" it's awfully muddy out here." rarity complained.

"well,maybe we can find some tracks out here." twilight offered, looking around the area.

pinkie pie looked around and said "look every pony! there is the old castle!" pinkie pointed to a tall point of swirling stone above the towering trees.

" i didn't notice how close we've gotten to the castle." rainbow dash said.

"ain't this pretty off-course if they goin' to canterlot?" Applejack asked.

twilight nodded while odsserving the chariot. " what would they be doing way out here?"

"umm, twilight?" fluttershy asked. " i think i found some hoof prints over here."

the main six gathered around where fluttershy was to see if there were anything importanting to see. sure enough,there where a pair of large hoof marks in the moist soil. They were the prinsess' golden shoes, they had the small insignia thst marked the shoes' bottom, so they must have been their shoes. they headed east towards the castle, but they only went about 20 paces and faded away.

" THAT'S IT?" rainbow shouted in frustration." their is NOTHING we can find!NOTHING!"

"maybe we should look in the castle for them. just in case?" Rarity offered

" yeah..." twilight said. " but it might take a while to search the entire castle.

sister POV

luna stirred and slowly woke up from her impairment. the first thing she noticed was the shackles attached to her hooves and the dark,heavy,tiresome ache she felt inside of her. As Luna's eyes ajusted to the dime light, she begane to take in her suroundings. When she shifted and felt softness under her. Luna looked under herself and saw a large purple, satin pillow fit comfortably under her.

" it is about time you woke." said a pony in the shadows. " you must have had a strong exadurated responce to the dark magic after your transformation." she said.

it was the alicorn Luna saw before she conked out. the pony was the size of any other normal pony, and she had the average pegasus wings and unicorn horn. she wore the same black armor she had
earlier, but she didn't have her helmet on, witch revealed dark green eyes and navy blue-black hair.

"who are you?" luna quivered.

the mare turned to her and sighed. then her horn glowed a dark green color and four more ponies appeared in front of luna. they where the same ponies as she saw sat in a simi-circle around the chained princess.

" first do not be alarmed when you cant use your magic." she said with a smile. "the ayonn ring will keep you from using your magic until it is finished. my name is Ader star. and they are my sisters." the alicorn said.

"i am comet." the blood red pegusus smiled. she had rust red hair and piercing blue black eyes.

the blue unicorn with black hair raised her hoof. " i am darkfire. and this is blackstar." she said pointing to her young earth pony sister sister.

as Luna studied each pony,a sudden realization hit her. none of these pony had their cutie marks! she wanted to ask but she had a more pressing matter.

the pegasus produces a bowl of fruit from nowhere and put it in front of Luna. it was a small bowl, with small white fruits in it.

"eat. you are weak and tied." the unicorn whispered.

Luna looked at the fruit and wavered. she didn't want to, for all she knew, the fruit could be poisonous!

the young earth pony seemed to read her emotions and gave her a smile." it is all right. the berries are not promise."

'if we wanted to hurt you, we would have done so." the pegusus said.

They were right. luna was starved! so even thought she couldn't trust them, she tried to eat. even though she wanted to ask bout the ring on her horn and what it was doing to her,she needed to know something first...

" where is my sister?" Luna asked.

the mare smiled and nodded her head towards the right of the stone room. the room on the right was blank exept for a glowing yellow-gold and pink lily. " it took awhile to perfect the asoius potion,but i thought you would find it amusing."

sudden realization washed over Luna, and old memories surfaced in her mind. how she created these ponies out of dark magic, how they grew up,the thousands of shadow ponies waiting on the moon, everything.

"Oh...my... Stars!"