• Published 5th Jun 2015
  • 338 Views, 3 Comments

The Wing Warrior - heavy weapons brony



In the heat and sand of the Wasted West. Grinded gears (A scavenger driven insane by isolation and heat of the West) will get the deal of a lifetime.

  • ...
3
 3
 338

Chapter 3

Grinded Gears’s Coltus skidded to a stop in the shallow red sand outside of a dingy little tin shack built on the foot of a plateau

Gears hopped out of the car and slammed the door shut, he sauntered up to the shack, tuckerbag in tow. After a few steps gears stopped, Gears went around to the back of the Coltus. A fresh hole about half an inch wide glared back at gears from just above the trunk latch. Gears narrowed his eyes. Gears spat in his hoof and began rubbing the hole furiously, after a few seconds all he accomplished was getting his hoof all dusty from his spit mixed with the sand on the trunk, Gears grunted and began walking to his shack.




Gears pushed open the screen door. The shack was very lightly furnished with a steel kitchen table, a mirror, a single sink, a bog, and a hammock made from a large tire.


Throwing the bag on a rusted steel kitchen table, Gears grabbed a ragged lawn chair and sat at the table and began sifting through the day's loot.


First out of the bag was a burned up spark plug pilfered from a motorcycle unearthed from the changing dunes. Gears popped it into his mouth and threw it around in there for a few seconds, the dusty metal grinding against his worn chompers before spitting it back out into his hoof. The black was mostly removed from the threads and the electrode was in fair condition. A good piece of salvage.


Next was 3 9x19mms, found on the body of scout from Trixie's Order. They were lightly rusted, the body had been buried in the wastes for a while, and guessing from the condition of the body’s skull, there once was 4.


“Damh ponies, always taking the easy way out, if everypony just accepted their fate and dried up out there I would have more ammo.” Gears grumbled, loading the shells into his mauser.


Next Gears pulled out 5 cans, 3 Dinky Doo dog foods and 2 Sweet apple pie mixes. The pie mixes were and good find indeed. Gears elected to save them for a rainy day along with 2 of the dog food cans.


Satisfied that he would be able to eat tomorrow gears went over to his hammock and laid down. Gears looked up and the creaky wooden roof that held up his bed. Gears began to rock slightly, the chains that held his bed aloft slightly tinkling in the the silent shack. This is when Gears’s mind began to wonder, With his head it seemed a million voices began echoing.


“Why would you do this Gears?”




“Tell him!”



“Woman put that foal down!”




“I’m trying to sleep!”




“It was ponies like you THAT KILLED THIS WORLD!”










Gears blinked, he hated when his mind wondered, when the voices began to yell at him. It was only when his mind was occupied that he truly knew peace.


But through years of practice Gears new a perfect way to keep his mind occupied, Gears leaned over and reached under his hammock and pulled out a dusty mess of shredded paper, Gears blew off the dust to reveal a glossy picture of a unicorn mare, dripping wet from just having climbed out of a concrete pool, her eyes looking back at gears seductively, Gears licked his lips and with practiced ease turned to his favorite page.


This time Gears was looking at a picture of a mare’s rump. It was huge and shapely, taking up most of the frame. The Mare herself peaked out from behind her own flanks.


Gears look deeply into the mare's eyes taking in every detail, The mare blinked back.


“Like what you see honey?” The Mare giggled.


Gears grunted in approval.


“Well it's all yours baby, Why don’t you take a wiff? Make sure its fresh?”


Gears took in a deep breath, crushing the magazine up to his face, savoring the smell of damp paper and mold, The Gears froze, realising what had just happened.


His porn was taking to him.


Gears bolted upright and threw the magazine across the room, He then flew across his shack like a shot colliding with the sink in the corner, Gears quickly recovered and began pumping the water pump that hanged over the basin, after a few pumps thick muddy water began spraying all over the bottom of the basin, After a few more pumps the water turned to just a slight brown, Gears ran his hooves through the water and splashed his face, then Gears then pursed his lips around the spigot and drank heavily, A few gulps in pressure in the pump gave away and Gears came up for air, face soaked and breathing heavily Gears look at his raggedy face in the mirror.


“Did your skin rag just talk to you?” The reflection asked.


Gears sputtered a breath out, and nodded.


“Umm-hmm, did you ever think that you might be a little crazy?”


Gears sputtered again, “If I weren't then I wouldn't be out here.”


Gears’s reflection brought a hoof to his chin, “A fair point, tell me, How long has it been since you've seen another pony?””


“A few hours.”


“That was alive?”


Gears though for a moment, “Two weeks?”


“That didn't have a gun to your head, or you didn't to theirs.”


Gears rolled his eyes back deep in though, “I dunno, about five to six months?”


“I think it's time for some social interaction.”


“What is this?”


“Mild sparks of insanity.’


“So is talking to real ponies.”


“Whatever man, you like in the middle of nowhere, you live off of trash and scrap, and all you do his masturbate and tinker on your car all day and you go to bed every night wondering why you're gonna die a virgin.”


Gears began to get angry with himself, “I'm gonna die a virgin because most every-pony else is a psychotic cunt.”


Gears’s reflection snorted, “and talking to your reflection isn't psychotic?”


“You call it insanity, I call it personality.”


Gears’s reflection chuckled, “Do you even listen to yourself.”


Both parties then stared at one another and blinked.


Gears then took a sheet from his hammock and threw it over the mirror, Gears’s reflection yelled back.


“And you also got a small dick!”


“It's never been a problem before!”


“Only because you’ve never got a mare to go third base with you!”


Gears ignored himself and stared out the window, it was still early midday and he had just scavenged a can of fuel, there were a few things he could use, some motor oil, maybe a few yards of chain, Gears’s wandered to the a cans of dog food on the table, With another sigh He threw them into his tucker bag along with a few other barbels and threw it over his shoulder.


The Coltus’s engine roared to life, its tires kicked up some sand as they fought for grip while moving forward. The tires squeaked when the hid the dry, worn asphalt and propelled the car down the road, the roar of its rusty straight exhaust pipes, rolling over the canyons and hills.

Author's Note:

After all these years finally a upload,

Dont get too exited, this chapter as bee half finished for a long time, it just finally got around to finishing this.

i Dunno if ill add another one any time soon, well see. anyway its good to be back,...again.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment