• Published 22nd May 2015
  • 1,149 Views, 46 Comments

Equestria Discord 2: Springtime with Discord - Epicdiscord214



Remember Discord's struggles with being class president? Well, now, he's up for a life-threatening battle.

  • ...
6
 46
 1,149

A New Life

The kids stayed there for a few minutes until the police arrived. As Tirek was shoved into a patrol car, they heard the sound of someone clearing her throat. The mayor stood there sternly.

"Mayor!" Discord said. "What brings you here? Come to give us the key to the city?"

"What city?!" the mayor shouted. She pointed at the broken buildings. "You and your band of misfits just trashed half of it!"

"Oops." Discord expressed embarrassingly. "Guess we overdid it, huh? Don't worry. I'll pay for repairs. I'll throw in an extra thousand if my parents don't hear about this."

"Are you sure you can afford it?" Fluttershy asked.

"Have you seen my trust fund?" Discord replied.

The next Monday, school had started again. As soon as the Computer Club returned from their vacation, the girls told them everything that happened.

"That's some story." Ricky said. "Did that actually happen?"

"Believe it." Sunset Shimmer said. "Anyway, afterwards, Discord put his handheld mirror in a safety deposit box and locked it in the vault under his mansion. That way, no one can reach the Reflection again. Also, Twilight has become administered into this school. We'll be seeing a lot of her, even more if her Equestrian self comes by for a visit."

"Not just her." Discord said popping up out of nowhere. Behind him was a bunch of curtains floating in midair. "I'd like to introduce another new student!" The curtains opened and a purple boy with green hair, green eyes, and a purple hoodie jacket stood there.

"Spike?" Twilight asked. "Discord, what did you to to him?"

"It's all right, Twilight." Spike spoke "I asked him to change me. I've always wanted to be a real human being. Now, I am."

"Oooh." Rarity cooed. "That's adorable."

"You... You really think so." Spike asked with a red face. "Well..."

"Not so fast, Romeo." Discord said. "Looks like Spring Break is over."

"But it's still Spring." Sunset Shimmer said. "A time for new things to bloom and a new life to begin."

"Human fortune cookie." Discord said gazing in the principal's office. He halted when he saw a plate of hot, steaming cookies on her desk. He zipped in and picked one up. "Speaking of cookies, don't mind if I do." He was about to take a bite, but Fluttershy stopped him.

"Discord, wait! Principal Celestia hates it when students take her cookies without asking. You could get in trouble for this."

"Nothing to worry about." Discord said picking up a piece of paper next to the plate. "See? 'Please, help yourself, Discord. All you can eat'."

"Wait, that specifically says your name?" Fluttershy asked. "Hey, that's not even her handwriting. I think you were being set up."

"But who would..." Discord asked. He looked at the curtain and saw a camera lens peeking towards him. He snapped his fingers and the curtains sprung open revealing Starlight Glimmer holding a camera. "Starlight! I thought you were going to change!"

"Oh, I'll change all right," Starlight said, "Just as soon as I run you out of town! I said I would fix what's wrong and put things where they belong. And let's face it; you don't belong here. Never have, never will. I'll find a way to... What are you doing?"

Bearing a mad face, Discord zipped his backpack open and Fluffy jumped out. "Sic her." Within a few minutes, Fluffy grew to enormous size and growled toward Starlight. She screamed and ran out the window beside her. Fluffy was able to squeeze through the same window and chase Starlight around the field.

"A new life, indeed." Discord scoffed. "Yeah, right."

"Actually," Fluttershy said wrapping her hand around his, "Maybe we're not too far from a new life."

Discord grinned a little before leaning towards her. She did the same with him. Their lips pressed, When the kiss broke, Discord and Fluttershy sang a new verse from a familiar song.

"NOW THAT IT'S YOU AND ME

THIS IS DEFINATELY...

IT'S DEEEEEFIIIIIINAAAAAATELY...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS"

"HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!" Discord shouted. He turned to Sunset Shimmer. "Sunset, we just met Twilight's human counterpart, right?"

"Yeah." Sunset replied. "So?"

"So... you're from Equestria just like the earlier Twilight. Where's your human self?"

That question widened the eyes of everyone in the group. There was no way they ever thought of that. But that is a question for another day.

Author's Note:

Just so you know, I'm not making an Equestria Discord 3. Sorry, but the details of the plot will always escape me. I just put that detail there because I was thinking it the time I first saw the real human Twilight. Besides, I've got some other stories to work on. I won't reveal too much, but my next one is a prequel of an earlier story.

The song featured here is a parody of "It's Too Heavenly Here reprise" from the ending of All Dogs Go to Heaven 2.

Comments ( 6 )

I'm sad Starlight didn't learn all her lessons. Oh well, at least she isn't dead like every other fic I've read with her. The finish was nice. Needs a bit more on the song before cutting out though.

Finally. Bow I can get to work on your chapter. I wasgonna start out with this universe. And llet's just say that Tirek and Starlight are gonna get some good cardio thatnks to Cell...

Good Story... So this is how the Powerpuff Girls born... Interesting...

I kind of wish you do a sequel on when they meet Sunset's human counterpart. It might be interesting to see who the human Sunset Shimmer will be like.

6269848

I'm sure someday she will. :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment