• Published 13th May 2015
  • 2,683 Views, 49 Comments

My New Life - Serious



What happens when a brony obsessed with MLP, and DBZ, gets transported to the world of Equestria Girls

  • ...
33
 49
 2,683

Going to School, and New Villian

After a while our fusion wore off and me and Vegeta sat down looking at Pinkie... horrified 'How the hell does she have so much strength?' I wondered. "Well.... uhhh... I'm just goona..." I slowly start to back up but I bump into someone.

"Going somewhere?"

"Yeah I was just gon-" I look behind me to see Principal Celestia.

She standed there staring into my soul at me. "You forgot your homework." She hands me some papers.

"Oh... right... hehe..." I grabbed them and started to walk.

"Kakarot... forgetting something?" Vegeta points at a backpack on the ground.

"Oh... right." I pick it up and walk away once again.... well more like run. Once I was far enough I blasted off not sure where "Home" was.

"Wrong way Kakarot." Vegeta said from beind.

"Oh... R-Right I knew that!... You lead the way." I gave a sheepish smile

"Whatever." He blasted off and I followed

As Vegeta landed, I quickly caught up next to him "Anyways.... Vegeta.... about the bet."

He growled lowly. "Yes!?"

"You don't have to tell them... ok?"

"...What's the catch?"

"... J-Just tell them my secret is that I... was planning on moving somewhere." I said.

".... You.... Moving?" Vegeta asked

"Y-Yeah! that was the secret!" I smiles. "B-But not anymore though!"

"... Whatever, let's just head inside." He grunted

I nodded and walked in only to be tackle by a pink blur. "GAAAH!"

"What took you guys so long? Usually you win, what did you find something else to fight for a while?" Pinkie said.

"Oh... uhhh no, just talking to Vegeta." I smiles slightly.

"Hmm... Whatever you say!" She hoped off me and backed up inside the house.

I get up and dust myself off and enter as well.

Vegeta had already made his way in, and was napping on the couch.

I look around and decide to get some rest, so I walk towards the other couch and lay down, slowly falling asleep

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update this is all I could do for now

Comments ( 6 )

Aaaaang now I love this story. ^u^

6226440 This comment is patently untrue. Maybe not for some Displaced fics, but there are some great ones out there that buck the mold.

It only takes one exception to disprove a generality like that, so maybe you ought not to make such wide-sweeping ones.

6100947 They see you rollin'....THEY BE HATIN'!!!

This story has 666 views

:trollestia:

I just had to say it

More good

Login or register to comment