• Published 1st May 2012
  • 3,825 Views, 92 Comments

The Force of Friendship (1. A New World) - Bronysith



Darth Stal learns that the force is not the strongest power in the universe.

  • ...
8
 92
 3,825

Chapter 4 "Another sith?"

One Month later.

"Okay girls, Princess Celestia has requested that just Alexx and I visit her at Canterlot and we will brief you all when we get back." Said Twilight Sparkle. "Okay we will see yall when yall get back." Said Applejack. Alexx strapped on his saddlebag as he and Twilight left Ponyville on their way to Canterlot.

As they walked towards Canterlot, Alexx saw wonderful sights. There was a bright blue sky, the trees swaying in the wind, and the wildlife were among them. "So Alexx how do you like working for Applejack at Sweet Apple Acres?" Twilight asked. "Oh it's great, Applejack is a wonderful boss." He replied. "After about a week you get used to all the hard work. I have never seen such a strong pony before. She was incredibly determined to get as much done in the last month." "Yea one year, she tried to harvest the entire orchard herself, but we had to help her in the end." Said Twilight with a laugh, Alexx joining in.

In the past month, in between applebucking, Alexx would practice his powers in his new body. Using the force was simple enough. Just channel some energy into his horn and let it rip. But using a lightsaber was a bit more difficult. Without any fingers on his hooves, he could not even grip the lightsaber. So he has been using his mouth to grip it. He was grateful he had such a powerful jaw in his new body.

"Alexx, do you miss your home?" Twilight asked. "Well I sorta miss my old body, walking on two feet and having hands." He said with a smirk. "But I told you before, I have no home to go back to. I have no friends or family left in the world I am from." Alexx said, his smirk fading. "How.. how did you get by for so long Alexx? I mean without any friends." Twilight asked. "Well the only real friends I had was the force, and my lightsaber. They never betrayed me so I counted on them as my friends." Alexx said. "What exactly is the force Alexx? Is it like magic?" Twilight again asked. "You sure ask a lot of questions?" He said with a slight grin. "Well I want to learn as much as I can until my brain bursts." Twilight said and they both laughed.

"Well I guess you can call it magic. It is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us." Alexx said. "So you take energy from everything living? Does this include me, or the plants and Equestria? SO YOU STEAL LIFE FROM PEOPLE TO GET POWER?!!" Twilight asked in anger. "No no no no. Well some force-sensitive beings do feed off other life forms. But I never did that." Alexx replied. "Okay I am sorry I snapped like that." Twilight said.

"But.. did you ever kill before Alexx? Other than the man from that day?" She asked in worry. Alexx hesitated. "Yes I have. My master made me kill his enemies in exchange for my own life. He is an evil man." he said. They walked in silence for a few minutes. "Twilight I-wait." Alexx said stopping in his tracks. "What is i-" "SHHHHH" Alexx said putting a hoof over her mouth.

What is this I am feeling? This energy is so-familiar. Alexx thought. The energy he felt was that of rage,envy and greed. "TWILIGHT GET DOWN!!" Alexx shouted as he pushed himself and her to the ground. A bright object came flying from above and hummed overhead. A LIGHTSABER?! Alexx realized in horror. "Stay down." He whispered to Twilight. Standing on all fours he bent his head to his belt and pulled out his lightsaber. Igniting it he said "SHOW YOURSELF SITH!"

A stallion in a black cloak dropped down from above the trees. He had dark fur and a grey mane. His eyes had no color. An orange bladed lightsaber was in his mouth. "Who are you? ANSWER ME!!" Alexx demanded. The sith pony merely laughed. "My what a great place this world is. I believe that Darth Shadio will enjoy taking it over, wiping out the inhabitants and building an Empire here in his image." said the sith, with a smarmy voice.

"You will do no such thing. These ponies are peaceful and have done nothing." Replied Alexx. "Why do you care Darth Stal? You have done his bidding before remember? You and I were always on each others necks on who was better." Alexx remembered that other than him, Darth Shadio had one other apprentice. One that he often sparred and competed with. "Shanesen?" Alexx asked. "Correct Stal."

"It seems when that pathetic Jedi, Kana, made you disappear, a gateway was opened. Shadio ordered me to go through the portal and see what was here. Yes, as soon as I arrived I was shocked to find out I was now a PONY!!" Shanesen said with anger. Yea that was a complete shock to me as well. Alexx thought. "Now Stal will you join us on our conquest to take over this new world?" "NO!" Alexx replied. "And here you call yourself a sith." Shanesen said.

"I am sith. NO LONGER!" Alexx said galloping towards Shanesen, with his weapon ready in his teeth. He swung his neck and Shanesen his. They locked their blades and stared each other down. Alexx pushed with all of his might and began to channel energy into his horn. He then pushed Shanesen away with a great blast. Shanesen was sent hurdling away but landed on all fours. Shanesen sent a bolt of lightning towards Alexx. Alexx jumped out of the way but the blast hit his left rear leg. This pain felt like one hundred womp rats biting into his nerves directly. He winced at the pain, struggling to get back on all fours.

As he stood back up he found Shanesen was already upon him. Alexx felt something tighten and begin to choke him. The sith was using the force to strangle him. The pressure made him gasp for air and he dropped his lightsaber. He then noticed he was being suspended into the air. His energy was being sapped fast and all he could scream through the stranglehold was "RUN TWILIGHT"

Twilight began to run but it was no use. Shanesen grabbed her through the force and holding her down against a tree. "My oh my, it seems you made yourself a friend Stal." said the sith. "Ale-" Is all Twilight could get out before Shanesen began choking her. "Le-let her go your q-quarrel is with me." Alexx said still in the grip of Shanesen. "Oh I think not, I am going to have some fun." Said the sith as he sent a stream of lightning into Twilight. She screamed from the pain. Something dark inside Alexx began to grow. "S-stop n-now." Alexx struggled to break free. Shanesen ignored him and sent more lightning into Twilight. Her screams were unbearable and she began to cry. No, not again, please no. Alexx realized he was going to lose her.

The darkness inside of Alexx grew at an alarming rate. Shanesen continued to torture Twilight. Alexx then felt it. Rage. Alexx's mane and tail began to change colors. They were no longer a mixed color but began to turn to pure black. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Alexx screamed, breaking free from Shanesen's bondage. "WHAT!!" Shanesen replied in shock. Alexx was emanating a dark red aura from his being. His eyes were no longer hazel but a crimson red. In a split second Alexx charged to Shanesen and head butted him.

Shanesen stumbled back, trying to counterattack but it was too late, Alexx was already upon him. His eyes were like a fire as they burned into Shanesen. He never felt more fear before yet he could not look away. Alexx raised a hoof and struck him across the face. Another hit, another, another. Then using the force Alexx threw Shanesen against a tree. He channeled some energy into his horn and levitated his lightsaber from afar. Then sent the lightsaber through the space between them and impaled Shanesen in the head, killing him instantly.

Alexx was in a complete rampage. Energy began to pour out of his body and lightning blasts started to hit the trees and wildlife around him. He was succumbing to the dark side. Then felt a familiar presence in his mind. Alexx. Twilight? You cannot allow this to take over you. This.. EVIL. This is not the same pony I met a month ago. He then felt magic beginning to surge through his body. In his head everything was becoming clearer. He felt as though he was on a cold, gentle stream on Alderaan. The same feeling he had when Twilight first healed him. He began to feel calmer. Twilight's presence was very comforting, like being wrapped in a warm blanket. His energy started to dissipate.

His eyes went back to being hazel, while his mane and tail went back to being a mixed black and white. The last lightning blast went out and he collapsed to the ground. "Are you all right?" A concerned Twilight asked, as she rushed over to him. Her body was injured as well from all the lightning that burned her. "Yes thanks to you." replied Alexx. "Twilight I am sorry. When I saw him slowly killing you and not being able to do anything about it.. I was afraid it was going to be my father all over again, with that feeling of helplessness, and losing you." He said putting his head down and a lone tear rolled down his cheek. Twilight hugged him. "It's okay, you saved me and I am grateful for that. But seeing you like that.. was just horrible. What was that?" She asked. Alexx returned the hug and said.

"The dark side."

-End Chapter 4